j_kiler is offline Junior Member

need advice on GH cycle

I am looking to do a cycle using GH and I want to get the best gains possible. This will be my first cycle using GH. I'm looking for quality mass that I'll keep. Can anyone of you vets recommend a great cycle?

Bump.

I'm thinking of using GH in my next bulking cycle as well. I want to hear some info too.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    4-6 I.U. per day. 5 days on and 2 days off.

If you are experienced and have ever considered the use of insulin this would be a good time.

Also it works very well with a good AAS stack.

GH should be used at time when it is not normally produced by the body (at night).

Some do it in 1 shot during the day. Others break it up late in the am and in the afternoon.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If your going to hit GH make sure that along with the AS that you satck you also include insulin into it too

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member
    4 to 6iu, 3 on/2 off, or 5 on 2 off.

When reconstituting, swirl gently, do not shake. You will damage the GH.

GH by itself doesn't do a hell of a lot for muscle growth. It is the hormones that it work in conjunction with that make it so good. So stack it with good strong aas. For mass, the old dbol , test, deca stack is always good. Run the GH at least 12 weeks. I would hit it up 2 weeks into your cycle, when the aas is starting to crank, and then outrun your aas by a couple weeks.

GH injections suppress thyroid function. So take 25mcg t3/ed while taking GH.

Take the GH in the am, and afternoon/evening.

GH works best with insulin . Insulin is not something to play with. If you don't know what you are doing, get glucophage (metformin) instead. It isn't as good a slin, but it's better than nothing.

Know what brand of GH you are getting, and how it should be stored both before and after reconstitution. Some require constant refridgeration.

Thread Information