gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member

total noob question

Sorry and I guesss I already know the answer. Just wanted to know for sure.

Is there any AAS that wont shut down your natty test?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Neg.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    some will shut it down much faster than others, but all will have a negative impact

Ok thats what I thought. Thx guys

Anavar is mild in suppression of natural test production, maybe one of the mildest, but it is still suppressant. Any of the hard hitter like test, Winy, ect. are outright suppressive and will have a big impact on your natural test levels. Your body is a big feedback loop. You aren't going to introduce a drug into your body that supplies test without a decrease in your natural test level, unless you were deficient to begin with.

So is it possible to run a low dose anavar cycle and keep your natty test up and running? Does it depend on the person or just not possible? Anyone tried this? Anavar has some nice results from what I've read.

Var generally wont have a large impact if used in very low doses. But in very low doses, Var won't do anything. So in the end, it would be pointless.

In higher doses say 50mg per day, would this shut you down? I know this is not an exact science, just wondering if anyone has successfully ran a cycle and kept their natty test going?????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    In higher doses say 50mg per day, would this shut you down? I know this is not an exact science, just wondering if anyone has successfully ran a cycle and kept their natty test going?????

Thanks
    It will certainly have some type of impact, whether it be drastic, or not. My 1 million dollar question is, why not run it with Test. Even a low HRT dose will certainly combat any type of impact on your T-levels.

Yea that would be the safe way, but extrogenous test will surly shutdown natty test. The worst side of AAS is the shutdown and attempt to resart the test. If that could be avoided it would be a God sent.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Yea that would be the safe way, but extrogenous test will surly shutdown natty test. The worst side of AAS is the shutdown and attempt to resart the test. If that could be avoided it would be a God sent.
    a lot of GH and a lot of patience

That's why there is pct. Hallelujah.

As stated, just because Anavar is not outright suppressive does not mean that it isn't suppressive at all. You may see an initial jump in test, but eventually over a 6-8 week cylce your test level will drop. You will need PCT, and PCT is specifically to get your natural test production up to snuff again.

Regular test is pretty easy on you as well, provided the dosage is on the low side. It's going to suppress natural production dependent on dosage. That's the same for any steroid .

The problem is that your body wants to achieve homeostasis as determined by your HPTA. When your body sees more free test it signals the testes to decrease production. The only way to partially skirt this might be to run Nolva the entire length of your cycle. I still don't see you maintaining regular test production while on any steroid in a significant enough dose to have any affect. Your body is just too adaptive.

Thread Information