Thread: gyno need help

jonnyboii765 is offline Junior Member

gyno need help

this is my first cycle im 20 years old ive been on for about 14 weeks 500 mg of entahate a week this is my last week and ive been weining down to 250mg a week i was taking liqudex and it was working pretty well but the past three days i havent had it today i started taking nolvadex 60mg a day but my nipples r beging to get really sensitive and bumps r starting to devlope i think its gyno should i up my dose of nolva or is it to late and do i have to turn to lectrozole

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I'm going go forget the age you put for now...

Regarding your Gyno symptoms. How large are the bumps? Are they on both nipples? Starting with 60mg of Tamox is overkill dude. Especially while running Liquidex.

Depending on the severity of your symptoms, use Letro as a last resort. Get off the Nolva, and tell me what your Liquidex dosages are and how long you've been running them for.

Now back to your age. After this cycle is up. Don't get back on this shit for another few years.

i was running .5 mg of liqudex for like 2 months and i meant 20 mg of nolva the bumps rnt to big yet ive always had them under one nipple but the other one is differnt and its only one nipple thats sensitve

Up your dosage of Dex and see how that pans out.

alright thanks alot man youve been a big help and how far into my pct should i start my nolva at as next friday is my last week

PCT begins when the half life of the steroid is complete.

when is that? and is 20 really to young do you think ive been in the gym 6 days a week for the past 6 years ive had personal trainers i no a incredicble amount about lifting and dieting and im in school for nutrtitions so is it lifting wise or just underdevloped

10.5 - 12 days on the Enanthate ester. This is why it's crucial to understand what your doing before you do it....

You and underdeveloped in ways only research can give you the answers too.

Thread Information