Thread: kick start

rcb123 is offline Junior Member

kick start

here is my cycle.

test prop 100ms ed weeks 1-3
    d-bol 25mgs ed weeks 2-4
    test e 600mgs week 1-15
    deca 600mgs week 1-13

so what i was wanting to know will i have such a big drop going into my 4th week i would like to take the prop into the 4th week but i want to keep the prop high. and this is the last of the prop and d-bol i can get a hold of. also i was thinking may be i start the d-bol on the 2nd week so its one week over my prop witch will not be such as big drop of. as the test e will start to kick in at week 5 thoughts please.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    starting the dbol week 2 and running the cycle as you have it listed would be fine, I would consider running the deca till week 14 (assuming your stats and cycle history show that you are ready for such a cycle)
    pct?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Well IMO because you are using dbol and prop as a kickstart, you may have a couple week plateau as far as gains go until your test e and deca kick in. I would lower your prop dosage and carry it into the 4th or 5th week but it should be a good cycle for you. What pct do you have planned?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    you could also save the prop for the back end of the cycle since your already kicking with dbol .

rcb123 is offline Junior Member
    yea but the d-bol is at a low dose i think for a kick start. but i take the d-bol an hour before i train it seems to work better that way for me. have meany people done this as a kick start. first time for me 2 be having 2 fast acting steroids at the same time cant wait till next week.

Thread Information