joeb82 is offline Junior Member

Clen & T3 or EC stack

Which do you guys prefer? I have been getting alot of advice which has been great, but Im looking to see what you guys think.

Thanks

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    EC. Safer, less sides and no rebound....my personal opinion.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    not trying to hijack but what is a good cycle of ECA? i know the dose amounts but what about for time intervals?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Clen /t3 stack is very effective...more so than eca but like peach said eca has less sides. If you are gonna run clen/t3 I would get some ketotifen to up regulate the receptors.

Actually, I even run ketotifen with eca stack.

Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post
    not trying to hijack but what is a good cycle of ECA? i know the dose amounts but what about for time intervals?
    Well, there are dosing amounts all over, but I would run the following:

25mg Ephedrine
    200mg Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Clen/t3 stack is very effective...more so than eca but like peach said eca has less sides. If you are gonna run clen/t3 I would get some ketotifen to up regulate the receptors.
    I really had no sides with clen . So I am curious. I do have a question, I know the dosing amounts for Clen but what would be the best dosing amounts for T3?

100% agree with the Ketotifen. I would also be taking taurine along with it.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    IMO I would either keep the T3 dose down or don't do it all together as I just got off three weeks of Clen /T3 and no weight loss(third time taking it) and I stopped 4 days ago and now my thyroid is jacked up...

I've done a 3 month cycle of t3 at 75mcg/day.

btw you could take t3 with your eca stack.

Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    I've done a 3 month cycle of t3 at 75mcg/day.

btw you could take t3 with your eca stack.

hmm, ok. SO would you do Clen /T3 with ECA or cut out the clen?

Beast19148 is offline New Member
    I ran a clen /T3 stack a couple years ago and I maybe slept an hour a night. It has very very potent side effects especially in higher dosages. It is also very ver effective.

I would not run clen /eca/t3 stack. just clen/t3 or eca/t3

Ok. So I have both my ECA/T3 stack and my Clen /T3 which for some reason all arrived today. I am still torn between the two stacks. I will be starting on monday.

With either stack, I will be doing cardio 4-5 times a week. I will also be doing weight training about 3-4 times a week.

My calorie intake will not exceed 2500 a day.

I hope this helps.

I know the dosage for clen, but with T3, Should I start with 40mcg like I do with clen and increase both together?

With EC stack, whats the max you should take at once.

I also have Keto will take that every 2 weeks for a week.

Thanks

Thanks guys

Brodon is offline Junior Member
    ECA is almost like a short burst of energy for about 2-3 hours (at least for me), the thermogenic feeling is rarely felt and it doesn't seem to raise my body temperature that much

Clen almost feels like it raises your body temperature way up (for extended period of time like 9-10 hours) and I am the type that doesn't feel the side effects.. At first I always question if the shit is under dosed and I have compared at least 3 different clen products and they all do the same thing (pills and liquids) and reaches about the same temperature (at relatively the same dosages).. Clen doesn't give you energy at all (at least for me) and I have to take caffeine before workouts just to maintain my regular intensity

I take t3 and it does seem to help maintain your regular metabolic rate while dieting.. I tapered up 75mcg to 125mcg/day.. I don't know why but t3 feels like it gives you some kind of natural energy and I often feel way better than I was before taking t3.. I may think that I have slight hypothyroidism
    Last edited by Brodon; 08-06-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    IMO I would either keep the T3 dose down or don't do it all together as I just got off three weeks of Clen/T3 and no weight loss(third time taking it) and I stopped 4 days ago and now my thyroid is jacked up...
    How? What kind of doses were you running and did you taper down when coming off?

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    How? What kind of doses were you running and did you taper down when coming off?
    I am kind of figuring he didnt taper. Its the first time I have heard of someone using T3 and not having any type of affect.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodon View Post
    ECA is almost like a short burst of energy for about 2-3 hours (at least for me), the thermogenic feeling is rarely felt and it doesn't seem to raise my body temperature that much

Clen almost feels like it raises your body temperature way up (for extended period of time like 9-10 hours) and I am the type that doesn't feel the side effects.. At first I always question if the shit is under dosed and I have compared at least 3 different clen products and they all do the same thing (pills and liquids) and reaches about the same temperature (at relatively the same dosages).. Clen doesn't give you energy at all (at least for me) and I have to take caffeine before workouts just to maintain my regular intensity

I take t3 and it does seem to help maintain your regular metabolic rate while dieting.. I tapered up 75mcg to 125mcg/day.. I don't know why but t3 feels like it gives you some kind of natural energy and I often feel way better than I was before taking t3.. I may think that I have slight hypothyroidism
    Ok. because I have done clen by itself and had very little sides at first and none within a few days even when I ramped up the dosage. I am trying to pick the right stack which will be the most effective whether I feel the sides or not. I am sure I will feel something especially since I will be doing my dosage in the morning, on an empty stomach, before I go to the track and do some cardio.

sixey is offline Associate Member
    my vote would go for some type of steroid (test base), add in some T3, and then some EC for appetite supression and cardio/workouts. the test will help you hold on to muscle better than clen without the potential clen sides, the T3 will do what T3 does best and help you lean out like crazy, and the test will keep it from eating up your muscle. the EC is just an extra little kick.

I decided to do the Clen /T3 Stack. I started on 40mcg of both today. Im going to keep a detailed record of sides and everything and post them

Thread Information