MrGreen is offline Member

Gear and airports?

I know its been posted before and I know I have even read the threads but couldnt find them.

I am not working about 2000 miles from home so driving is out! I have not started my cycle and due to go home in about a week. I was planning on starting when I returned to work but curious if I am going to be ok bring back a couple vials on a plane to NY? I took some with me to work flying into Miami in 08 and my bag was searched but I think it was because of my whey as nothing else was really touched. I have some pins at work already wont need to many more but have no gear here. Either checking my bag or taping it to my leg. Dont think the aluminum caps will set off the metal detector but not positive and if they do I would be kinda ****ed. LOL

So should I check my bags and just pray or carry it on my persons and pray?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes it is brought up at least once a day.

Mail it home.

Cant exactly mail it home that would be its origin. LOL I need to get it to where I will be working!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Tape to your leg then.. or put with your check in if you have check in luggage.. The aluminum tops have much less metal than the zipper on your pants so you should be fine, i did it a bunch of times accross u.s./mexican border and even on international flights..

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    I went through with a 10mL vial. The metal detector didn't go off.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_slow_5.0 View Post
    Cant exactly mail it home that would be its origin. LOL I need to get it to where I will be working!
    Then mail it to your NEW HOME. It's the same damn concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    I went through with a 10mL vial. The metal detector didn't go off.
    Yea thats kinda what I was thinking. I will test it out at a local court house with some seals prior. Same material I would be going through the airport with so if it doesnt alarm I figure I would be gtg.

Mailing things isnt exactly an option for me other wise I would. Kinda hard to mail myself a package to my office as I do not work in the office and have no clue how to get it from there. I dont exactly have an address for the ship I work on. Hence why I cant mail it.

Thread Information