Atomini is offline Banned

As soon as gyno symptoms come up, hit the nolva?

I've never ever had any issues with gyno during any of my cycles before, and only one of my cycles I used an AI and the rest without one. I don't suspect i'm gyno prone. However, i'll be starting my next cycle tomorrow and my last cycle was a couple years ago. I know that with age, some people's bodies change and those who were not gyno prone before may become gyno prone later on.

I have Aromasin on hand that I purchased about 3 years ago (some loose tabs left over, and one fresh unopened package), however, it's from a certain lab that created 'plex' products. Problem is I heard that lab for a certain period created bunk shit with no active ingredients in it (happened to a few friends of mine about 2 years ago that purchased their dianabol and got NOTHING out of it). I'm worried this Aromasin could be the case (you never know with UGLs), but I did get this shortly after the lab first opened, and all of the respots of their bunk batches of gear seemed to start about a year or 2 after the lab first opened.

I plan on running the Aromasin either at a low dose, or only when bloating gets to be too much just to keep it under control. I do have some pharmaceutical grade Nolva on hand and for PCT. Should gyno symptoms creep up (itchy nipples, etc.) provided the Aromasin IS actually bunk, can Nolvadex when taken immediately prevent/reverse gyno? We're talking within hours or at the very most a day of the start of gyno symptoms, we're not talking waiting until its moderately or fully developed gyno here. All I ever see is most people discussing letro when it comes to this.

From my previous cycle experience, I know i'm not gyno prone. But you NEVER know...

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    If any slight symptoms occur hit the Nolva low dose. I wouldn't even bother with the AI, toss it.

LOL easier said than done. I spent money on the AI and it's expiry date is still a couple years away. I remember when I first got it, I checked the lab results on the batch and it was good to go (but then again how well can you trust testing labs that work with UGLs). Only way to know is it send it out for testing myself.

I'm not going to toss it though lol.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    What cycle are you planning on running?

Cycle thread is right here:

Doing something NEW with my cycle (half cut, half lean mass)

I can't remember if I read this somewhere, but I think turinabol inhibits aromatase a little bit... can't remember if its that or SHBG... I think its SHBG.

And what previous cycles have you run?

I've run a test E cycle for my first cycle. Did 500mg per week, but frontloaded the first week with 1000mg. Did that for 10 weeks.

Next cycle I think was testosterone propionate and masteron (100mg every other day for each) for 10 weeks.

After that I ran testosterone propionate and trenbolone acetate for 10 weeks (100mg every other day for both) for 10 weeks.

The only cycle I remember running an AI through the whole thing was the first one. And I know Masteron in and of itself acts as an AI.

Dosent sound like your very gyno prone. I would just keep nolva on hand. If you do get a flare up mabe run the aromasin first and see if that works.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    LOL easier said than done. I spent money on the AI and it's expiry date is still a couple years away. I remember when I first got it, I checked the lab results on the batch and it was good to go (but then again how well can you trust testing labs that work with UGLs). Only way to know is it send it out for testing myself.

I'm not going to toss it though lol.
    True, but taking into consideration what you said about the batch, why risk it. Yeah you spent money on it, but that's on you. Next time opt for something that has no affiliation with UGL's if you are worried about it.

Try it out, if ERSE's occur then start up on that PG Anti-E.

Thread Information