dharts is offline Associate Member

letro for gyno reversal is total bs

its tissue in most steroid cases and it wonnt go away unless its cut it . i cant beleive i was a sucker for trying letro it is never going to work. a go ai yes taking gyno away keep dreaming

Zedik is offline Junior Member
    have had the lump for a while before you started treatment? I have and I am on letro and it is making it less sensitive and smaller but who knows if it will be gone. At some point I will just switch to another ai while i finish my cycle.

some people swear by it, everyone is different.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Many, many people have successfully reversed gyno with letro. Just because it didn't work for you certainly doesn't mean it doesn't work for anyone.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Many, many people have successfully reversed gyno with letro. Just because it didn't work for you certainly doesn't mean it doesn't work for anyone.
    Bump this. Couldn't agree more.

Ilivetolift83 is offline Junior Member
    I am currently on letro and to be honest I think I waited to long to start it but my lump is less than half the size and no longer sensitive all the time, I dunno if it will completely go away like u say, but I hope it does, also taking .5 arimidex Ed btw

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Nolvadex is a better choice for gyno reversal IMO.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Letro did not work for me either. Rebound made it worse. I even took nolva 2 weeks after last letro dose. I Had to get it cut out. $5,000

TTFU is offline Junior Member
    What if you have no insurance? Nor the money to pay for it.. Then what?

Quote Originally Posted by TTFU View Post
    What if you have no insurance? Nor the money to pay for it.. Then what?
    Then you better get a braw. Thats why preventing it is so important. A hard lesson I had to learn.

TTFU is offline Junior Member
    Damn.. I was thinking that they would HAVE to treat you (due to the law that says they can not deny treatment), and they would just bill you.

I am starting to get worried as ****. I have been on letro for about 2-3 weeks and this pea sized lump has not gotten any smaller, less painful, or better...

@ big i just dont get how letro removes tissue build up from gyno makes no sense. also @ the guy who had surgery or big once you get it cut out ive heard you cannot get it back i dont think this is true can you elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by dharts View Post
    @ big i just dont get how letro removes tissue build up from gyno makes no sense. also @ the guy who had surgery or big once you get it cut out ive heard you cannot get it back i dont think this is true can you elaborate
    I had golfball size lumps cut out and the surgen told me I could never get it again. After my surgery I took about 4 years off aas. I ran a prop only cycle about 5 months ago with no ai believing the surgen but in week 5 I noticed a little pain and noticed a pea size lump in both nips. They were kinda off to the side of the nip. I stopped the cycle immediatly and ran pct and the lumps went away. I ran another cycle a couple months later and used adex and had no problems.

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    its tissue in most steroid cases and it wonnt go away unless its cut it . i cant beleive i was a sucker for trying letro it is never going to work. a go ai yes taking gyno away keep dreaming
    How long did you have gyno before taking letro? Are you still cycling? If so, how much and what are you taking? How much letro are/were you taking?

I began to develop serious gyno, both nips were really painful, and lumps beginning...........letro has reversed it, but it can take a while, especially if you are still cycling. I've been on it for a month now, and the day after every shot of test, I still get increased nip sensitivity, even though I have tappered down to take 1mg per day of letro.

It's hard to suggest whether you've not given it enough time without knowing more circumstances.

Good luck
    Last edited by rbg; 08-08-2010 at 05:18 AM.

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    Letrozole is more effective than Nolvadex , as Letro prevents over 90% of Estrogen, whereas Nolvadex is about 60%.

Letrozole is a breast cancer drug. It starves tissue of Estrogen, preventing tumor growth in breasts. Gyno develops because there is too much Estrogen in the system. Eliminating this estrogen supply starves the tissue from developing further, and then works to reverse it.

Reason why people prefer Nolvadex over Letrozole for general prevention, is because a dose as low as 0.25mg can shut down Estrogen, and this affects your sex drive too. Basically, it shuts it down as well. So, this is why people use Nolvadex for prevention. Nolvadex allows a certain amount of estrogen to remain in the system.

Letrozole is very potent, and needs a long tapering off of it, followed through with a transition onto Nolvadex on the last day of Letrozole to prevent estrogen rebound.

As for surgery, you are correct to assume it is incorrect that after gyno surgery you cannot get it again. Surgeons have to leave a small amount of glandular tissue behind the nipple to prevent the nipple from 'dying'. Continued use of AAS without anti E meds will enable the gland tissue to grow again.
    Last edited by rbg; 08-08-2010 at 05:32 AM.

@rbg im am still cycling and i ran it for about a month i heard it takes a while to stabilize in the blood. it killed my sex drive at first than after 3 days i was back to normal. it def cut alot of water out of me and i looked leaner. it wasa weird it started making my nips more painful maybe water loss out of there idk why i asked the board and never got a response of why it hurt i asked if i should take 5 mgs but i stayed at 2.5/ thanks for your info bud. @ the guy who had surgery i think you cant get it back only idf they take out gland and they saiy your nips wll look flat and weird. im going on thursday to a top plastic surgeon i did ajob for and im going to see what he says. i have a top insurance plan and im going to see if he knows any ways to get aroind it but i think i may have to pay for it. its not real bad but it bothers me . if i get it done im runninun a dex during my cycle from now on. how much did you pay for ur sugery and how long where u out of the gynm thanks

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Then you better get a braw. Thats why preventing it is so important. A hard lesson I had to learn.

Thread Information