Thread: test cyp gyno??

kjones_usmc is offline Junior Member

test cyp gyno??

Im fairly new to forums so any help would be great! Im 163lbs 4.5 bodyfat 5 11. Im have been running 400 mg of test cyp for 2 weeks now and idk if its me getting bigger or gyno. My right nip looks a little poofy to me. Should i be worried? run anti es?

MrGreen is offline Member
    Does it just look "poofy" or can you feel something under it? YOu know your body better then anyone one on here so you would have to make that call. Some letro might help you out if it infact is gyno.

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    Test will make you bloat a little, and you could hold a little water which will make you appear a little puffier. What you need to watch out for is if your nipple become more sensitive than usual, or even painful. Also, if you can feel a small lump developing behind the nipple, this will grow without an anti E.

If you believe you are developing gyno, then Letrozole will usually be effective to get rid of it. To prevent gyno, run nolvadex .

Good luck

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by kjones_usmc View Post
    Im fairly new to forums so any help would be great! Im 163lbs 4.5 bodyfat 5 11. Im have been running 400 mg of test cyp for 2 weeks now and idk if its me getting bigger or gyno. My right nip looks a little poofy to me. Should i be worried? run anti es?
    You should be ruuning an anti E. An AI preferably like ARIMIDEX ,,LETROZOLE ,,AROMASIN

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kjones_usmc View Post
    Is this for real? Why didn't you just eat more food instead of using AAS?
    And to answer your question, I always run Aromasin with test (unless I'm using a potent DHT derivative and don't need the AI). There is no good reason not to use Aromasin.

Thanks everyone. I think it may just look like that from the weight gain. and to answer bonaparte, i eat a ton! and a great diet at that. I have been stuck at 150-55 for a long time. Got tired of it and decided to go with AAS. I will run anti es just in case.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Okay, back to our discussion since the last thread was closed.

Your last response:

"i literally eat more than anyone i know! I eat constantly. and still stayed 150. I have cut out cardio. I run 2-3 miles a day for the corps and idk i just couldnt gain weight. bf used to be 2% now 5.3"

My response before it got closed:

2% huh? 2% body fat is basically life threatening, 3% is required just to be able to walk around and have your nerves and body work properly. IFBB Pro's on stage walk around @ 3% BF. But hey, I'm not doubting you, just throwing you the facts.

So what are your daily macros? (full diet in detail would be better) I find it hard to believe you eat more then anyone you know and still can't surpass the 150lbs mark at 5'11. Unless you are surrounded by Somalian kids with flies on their face, I would believe you are eating more any anyone you know. But I would attest to the fact that that is not the case here..

OK maybe that was a bit out of proportion on my part. haha let me revise...Most people i know. Yes my bf% was 2.5% and has risen. but idk bout life threatening bc im very much active. testing wasnt hydro. So yeh your prolly right. Its probably more than that.
    I consume about 9-10 meals a day. 225-275 grams protein. 325-350 g carbs and roughly 4000+ calories.
    Not trying to contradict you bro critic me on what im doing wrong.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Could you post some pics?

Nearly 300grams of P, 350c and 4000kcals per day? How long have you been on this diet? I find it hard to fathom the idea that you are eating over well beyond maintenance and not gaining a thing. Sorry dude, either you are feeding me BS or you have a medical condition.

Either way, steroids aren't for you. I suggest you hire a nutritionist.

Sure. I cant right now bc im at work, night shift. I can later tho

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Could you post some pics?
    Please do. You said you were 4.5% currently? I'd like to see this for myself.

Im not feeding you BS bro. Ive been on this diet for about 8 months now and before i started this cycle i was only 153 soakn wet.

Big
    Could you also post your complete diet with macros?

5.3% last month. but like i said. Ive never been hydrostatically tested so prolly more.
    damn man wats the deal? I was just worried bout my nips.

The deal is you can put on a lot more weight naturally. That's the deal. Sorry for coming off as a prick. But we get guys like you on a daily basis that say they eat godlike amounts and can't get past 150lbs if their life depended on it. So what do they do? They think Steroids are the only way out, the only way to put on that extra few lbs of muscle. Without taking into consideration the all too many variables that causes plateau's to even come about. I've been in the game for a long time, I've seen this time and time again. As Big already stated, a full detailed layout of your diet would be nice. I'm still in doubt about the macros you have claimed to be eating over the last 8 months, but I have all the right to have my doubts.

Since you can't gain weight with a diet, what makes you think steroids are the only answer to your solution? They just simply aren't. Have you taken into consideration your training routine? Possibly over-training? Excessive cardio? Supplementation? Adequate sleep? Hydration?

Big
    Sorry I assumed you wanted to grow far beyond what you have been able to so far, and I was going to show you how as I have done with hundreds of other guys in your position. I'll step down and let others help you with your gyno.
    Good luck.

No no i wasnt talking to you big lol. i was talking to HP. sorry,
    I guess your right HP, I was just tired of busting my ass in the gym and seeing little results. As far as overtraining goes. yeh a little. Just wanted to gain some weight and the opportunity arrose.

Sorry bout the mixup Big.

As both of you have a lot more experience in this than i do. i appreciate any advice on the subject. I dont think im overtraining now. I drink more than a gallon of water a day. eat like a monster. should i cut out cardio altogether? I am leaving for the Corps this fall so im tryng to bulk and keep up endurance.

No keep the cardiovascular training in there, just don't do it excessively.

ok. also ive been loading up on carbs before running

Thread Information