garretbaldwin is offline New Member

Hybrid Steroids?

sorry for title

Ok, here we go i havent made a post here in a while i got a couple questions but first i would like to say hello to everyone and give you guys a little backround. i have been lifting heavily for the past 4 years and been lifting for about 8 i just recently in the past 6 months, and after reading up on this site for a good 5 months AAS is where i landed.

Stats

Height -5'8
    Weight- 185
    Age- 24
    BMI- 10%

Cycle experience- first cycle i ran Test E for 10 weeks or so alone, second cycle used Test E again (because i had vials left) with some Dbol about 2 months after my first cylcle, and PCT with Clomid and noveldex on both if needed.

will post up diet if asked, been a little off tempo past weeks due to work.

Around 5500 calories per day
    Carbs- 400-800
    Protein- 400-600- eggs, fish, red meat, chicken, whey.
    will post up actual diet later on

Goals-
    Gain 10-15 pounds lean muscle

QUESTION- I have been doing some research on these new hybrid AAS that just came out and cant really find much backround on them. i was wondering if anyone has had any first hand experience with these would be much appreciated.

Each 10ml Vial contains
    100mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
    75mg/ml Drostanolone Propionate
    75mg/ml Trenbolone Acetate
    Last edited by garretbaldwin; 08-06-2010 at 10:52 PM.

MrGreen is offline Member
    I dont know what you mean by hybrid but test prop and tren a are both single esters so they are only one compound each.

IMO a hybrid would be something like andropen or suston something like that which is blended with several different compounds or different esters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_slow_5.0 View Post
    I dont know what you mean by hybrid but test prop and tren a are both single esters so they are only one compound each.

IMO a hybrid would be something like andropen or suston something like that which is blended with several different compounds or different esters.
    thats what he is saying that each vial contains 3 different compounds so in essence it is a blend.....heres my take on thes blends: at first glance thay look great but if your not experienced with each compound individualy and at those doses then to take them all at once without being able to controll each individual dose could become problematic....if you develop sides how will you know which compound is causing it?...and even if you knew you cant eliminate it....so as sexy as these blends seem id much rather get each compound seperatly if i where to cycle those compounds...good luck...

MrGreen is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    thats what he is saying that each vial contains 3 different compounds so in essence it is a blend.....heres my take on thes blends: at first glance thay look great but if your not experienced with each compound individualy and at those doses then to take them all at once without being able to controll each individual dose could become problematic....if you develop sides how will you know which compound is causing it?...and even if you knew you cant eliminate it....so as sexy as these blends seem id much rather get each compound seperatly if i where to cycle those compounds...good luck...
    I miss understood and miss read because it clearly states what you repeated for me! LOL

Yea I agree 100%!

Another thing about that mentioned in your post is the Tren . That is a powerful AAS that many cant take. Having it in the mix and finding out you cant take it would end up costing you and be a waste.

On a side note test blends are great IMO but you have to be careful as they come from UGL and often times the doses are not steady from one batch to another.

Thread Information