Radioactiveman is offline New Member

Unhappy No libido... Kinda scared... Need advise from you guys

Hey guys.. I'm on my full 3rd week on test e and deca . I've been doin 2ccs of each a week wich is 500ml of test and 600ml of deca.. Two days ago i started to have a hard time gettin an ereccion and right now it's even worst. I can't get a dicent ereccion anymore. I've been reading that deca could be responsable for this. I'm not doin anything else so I can't think of another reason for this to happen . I'm a bit worried since I've never experienced this before and I wouldn't want to have any long term consecuences. Should I just stop deca? Should I stop both? Any sugestions would be extremely appreciated..

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    u definately dont need 600mg of deca . that is probably the problem. bring it down to 3-400 a week and im sure itll get better. are you running any prami or caber?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    As suggested..... i'd lower the dosage of deca and get some caber. That caber seems to make some guys go rock hard lol

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

zabster151 is offline Member
    wow, 2cc a week how long are your shots spread out? what number cycle is this? stats?
    and if your taking test you should not have that problem. I would recomend only 1cc of each every 5 days or .5cc every 3.5 days make sure you get some HCG and nolva but more so the HCG if you want your little man to work after all this.

bigp750 is offline Junior Member
    try 400 deca and more test... more then 400mg.. like 500-800mg.. also deca can possible cause you to lactate.. dostinex, or caber will help with that

Well I'm 5,8 200lbs 17% bodyfat and I'm 28 years old..it's my first stack, I did puere test e before for about 7 weeks before and never had a problem... I'm doin 2cc every four days... I'm not taking anything else other than test and deca .. I will lower my deca and do more test and try to get a hold of some caber and nolva asap.. Would it help if I just discard the deca and go with only the test e???

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Radioactiveman View Post
    Would it help if I just discard the deca and go with only the test e???
    That is what I would advise.
    BTW, your bodyfat is on the high side to be running a cycle, especially a bulker like Test and Deca .

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What are your stats??

WEight
    Bf%
    Years training
    Cycle history
    Planned pct????
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I was planing on doing test e and equipoise but the guy said that I would get better results from deca ... And this guy has been doin this for years and he's as big and cut as a pro so I belived him lol... Yeah I think it be best if I stay off the deca then... I can deal with side effects as pimples, srunk testes and even a sore nipple but not with my little man... That's too much risk for me... Should I just drop the deca on my next shot wich is tomorrow??? Or should I dose off little by little?? What's the best advise on that??

Blog Entries
    You can drop the deca dose a little, because your using test e it might take another week before that kicks in and once it does i suspect you'll be fine...

I've been trainin for about 2 and a half years... Now for pct I was gonna get it from the guy but he said I shoulnt worry about it till two weeks after my last deca shot.. Or if my nipples would start to hurt... But they don't hurt and my testies haven't even shrunk that much if any..So i don't have it yet...

Blog Entries
    You need to get your pct sorted now bro, all this should be done before you ever start a cycle... Tell the guy you get your stuff from that you need your pct asap and if he hasnt got it then everything you need can be purchased from here by clicking on the arr banner..

Wow I feel a bit more relief. I was goin nuts lol..Oh trust me Ima do that today!!. I know it was stupid on me not to hava anything on hand incase this happened... You guys can talk smack if you want, I'll take it for being dum. I learned my lesson tho.. Hey is this a pretty common side effect?? Has anybody been thru this??

MARUSXXX is offline New Member
    Always always do more test then deca .

Quote Originally Posted by MARUSXXX View Post
    Always always do more test then deca.
    This is outdated bro-science.
    All you really need is a TRT dose of test and a dopamine agonist.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MARUSXXX View Post
    Always always do more test then deca.
    totally inaccurate, deca doesnt cancel out or 'over power' test, the test is still in the system

Oh what?? So something else could be causing this??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Oh what?? So something else could be causing this??
    could be a few things that caused it.

Man I guess I'll just have to pull the plug on both and start a pct or something ... Hopefully that fixes it.

Man I guess I'll just have to pull the plug on both and start a pct or something ... Hopefully that fixes it.
    Why? You've already shut down your HPTA, so might as well reap some benefits from it. Just drop the Deca and keep taking the test. And of course get your Nolva and Clomid ASAP.

upperhandy is offline Member
    Well I'm 5,8 200lbs 17% bodyfat and I'm 28 years old..it's my first stack, I did puere test e before for about 7 weeks before and never had a problem... I'm doin 2cc every four days... I'm not taking anything else other than test and deca .. I will lower my deca and do more test and try to get a hold of some caber and nolva asap.. Would it help if I just discard the deca and go with only the test e???
    nolva is okay for your pct, but don't use it on cycle with the deca

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i question how legit your testosterone is........

at those doses if everything is clean and not underdosed OR fake, you shouldn't be this bad off......

i suspect bunk gear.

Jack23 is offline Junior Member
    Deca is dick killer(with or without Testosterone ),you need Caber fastly

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Decca and tren will give you problems on and off. For me they are very hard to recover from. It took me 2 years to recover from running tren. I only run test now and have found out that I can get just as big and strong without tren and my libido is a hundred percent better than when I was on test/tren.

Thread Information