Atomini is offline Banned

Doing something NEW with my cycle (half cut, half lean mass)

Not really looking for any advice here, as I have everything pretty much all set up but thought i'd just post this here anyways. Any constructive input is welcome if you have any.

First off, my cycle history is as follows: done 3 cycles before, and this will be my 4th (and heaviest, in terms of how many compounds used). The most i've used in one cycle before was 2 compounds at any one time. I will be using 3 anabolic compounds here. This is my first cycle in one year and 9 months. Almost been 2 years since i've done my last cycle.

Compounds and doses used in this cycle:

Testosterone Propionate at 100mg every other day for 10 weeks
    Trenbolone Acetate at 75mg every other day for 10 weeks
    Oral Turinabol at 40mg every day for 6 weeks
    T3 at 75-100mcg every day for 5 weeks (depends on how quickly I achieve my fat loss goals, I may stop the T3 even sooner)

PCT:
    Nolvadex at 20mg per day for 4 weeks
    Aromasin at 25mg per day for 2 weeks, then down to 12.5mg for 2 more weeks

The total duration of this cycle is 10 weeks. My general goal here is to try something new and make the first half of this cycle a shredder, and the last half a lean mass cycle. For the first half of the cycle, my diet is going to involve carb cycling, and then the second half of the cycle (or whenever I reach my fat loss goals, whichever comes first) will be back up in VERY CLEAN carbs and cals to pack on some lean mass in the last half of the cycle.

Right now i'm sitting at 210 lbs. at 15% bodyfat. Trying to see if I can shave 5% off in the first few weeks of this cycle. Curious if anyone has done something like this before. This is a new cycle strategy for me.

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    I thought about doing that once with a long ester test. I was thinking of 12 weeks...during the first half I was thinking that since test levels would be elevated but not optimal, that it would be a good time to cut...and then I was gonna eat and train like a trojan for the second six weeks.

desizon is offline Associate Member
    This might be beneficial short term, but for long term, i think you'd be better off doing a cutting cycle, recovering, and then packing on those lean LBS.

gym_junki is offline Member
    u should run the test prop one week longer than the tren

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I would run it exactly as you've proposed except I would run the T3 for the whole 10 weeks.

I would run the first 5 weeks @ 25mg/ed. Just to help with thyroid function and help lean you out.

Then bump it up to 75 - 100mg/ed for the last 5 weeks.

Just my 0.02...

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I would run it exactly as you've proposed except I would run the T3 for the whole 10 weeks.

I would run the first 5 weeks @ 25mg/ed. Just to help with thyroid function and help lean you out.

Then bump it up to 75 - 100mg/ed for the last 5 weeks.

Just my 0.02...

-VM
    You think it should be reversed and have the cutting part during the LAST 5 weeks instead of the first 5? What's your reasoning for that?

Bump.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    You think it should be reversed and have the cutting part during the LAST 5 weeks instead of the first 5? What's your reasoning for that?
    I would build up mass initially, and then cut down towards the end, and maybe add clen during the PCT.

or just do a straight cut for the whole cycle.

Just my preference.

-VM

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I would build up mass initially, and then cut down towards the end, and maybe add clen during the PCT.

or just do a straight cut for the whole cycle.

Just my preference.

-VM
    Mine too... I guess the way I see it, the roids will keep your body from sheding any muscle when you start dieting hard but on the other hand if you diet first and then bulk your body will wanna put back the fat you just lost in addition to adding muscle.

I wish I knew more about these weird half and half cycles. I tried one once and it didnt really work out very well. My advice is to pick one and go with it, recover, and then do the other.

Hm... well, it's my first time attempting this cycle strategy. If I fail miserably at my goals here, i'll lean from my lesson and i'll have many other cycles to come in which I can improve on lol.

But I may just take your advice and have the lean mass phase for the beginning of the cycle.

Bump...

On second glance, i'm thinking I may be using too much AAS in this cycle.

400mg of test per week + 300mg of tren per week + 280 mg of tbol per week = 980mg of steroid total.

Honestly, if I was talking to myself face to face, i'd tell myself that I don't need that much steroid in my cycle and that I should drop the tbol if anything. Maybe I should listen to my own advice. That's almost a whole gram per week of shit, and compound the additional hit on cholesterol levels from the c-17 alkylated tbol with the rest of the crap i'm using, I don't feel this is good.

However I said to myself I can see how it goes and always drop the tbol midway through. The most amount of steroid i've ever used before was 700mg a week total (test + tren).

Looking for some input on this. I plan on starting in 2 or 3 days.

Thread Information