Deadlifter90 is offline New Member

Question Good cycle or can improvements be made?

Was adviced this cycle by a very good source and want to see what you guys think about it and if u's would change anything.

weeks 1-10 3ml(750mg) Test Eth per week
    weeks 1-10 2ml (600mg) tren acetate per week
    Weeks 1-4 one oxy methalone a day
    weeks 9-13 on oxy methalone a day

protection

weeks 1-17 one tamox daily to protect against estrogen issues (bitch tits e.t.c)
    weeks 13-16 100mg clomid a day

Was thinking of throwing in a 2-3 blue heart dbol for the first 4 and last 4 weeks of the cycle as well due to me reading about some people combining them in low dosages. Was even thinking of uping the one oxy to 2 for the period i take them. Tren is being taken instead of deca because i hear its better for strength and im a powerlifter. Any suggestions, anything badly wrong about this cycle?
    Thanks

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That's some serious gear.
    What is your aas history & what are your present stats?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlifter90 View Post
    Was adviced this cycle by a very good source and want to see what you guys think about it and if u's would change anything.

weeks 1-10 3ml(750mg) Test Eth per week
    weeks 1-10 2ml (600mg) tren acetate per week
    Weeks 1-4 one oxy methalone a day
    weeks 9-13 on oxy methalone a day

protection

weeks 1-17 one tamox daily to protect against estrogen issues (bitch tits e.t.c)
    weeks 13-16 100mg clomid a day

Was thinking of throwing in a 2-3 blue heart dbol for the first 4 and last 4 weeks of the cycle as well due to me reading about some people combining them in low dosages. Was even thinking of uping the one oxy to 2 for the period i take them. Tren is being taken instead of deca because i hear its better for strength and im a powerlifter. Any suggestions, anything badly wrong about this cycle?
    Thanks
    We need stats before giving any advice?

chopzall is offline Junior Member
    first post advanced cycle something strange here

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    that's some serious gear.
    What is your aas history & what are your present stats?
    +1..

yung_blood is offline New Member
    yikes that tren number is reaaalllyy high, i'd start off with like 300 and slowly jump up. that's what i started with and my kidneys took a beating, 600 could be badd

Had 2 aas courses so far, both being dbol only cycles. First being relatively low doseages, but pyramided up. Second was blue hearts, higher doseage for a constant period of time. Both not over 6 weeks and both had plenty of milk thistle as i will have in this cycle. Had no side effects at all from either. I realise myself it might be a bit to much, but was recommended it anyway. Well im a powerlifter, weight around 93-95kg, so 205-209 pounds, bench 175kg touch and go and with 165kg paused on the chest, squat 250kg raw and deadlift 305kg raw. The main reason i want to do this cycle is beacuse i have started to plateau on deadlift and i want the gains to start coming again. Im quite young but everyone i compete against is on the serious gear, while iv been on the least serious. Also plan to enter bodybuilding show next March, was hoping for this to help me. Any other information needed? think i should drop one or two products just to see how it effects me?

yung_blood is offline New Member
    and yeah tren is amazing for strength, definitely untouchable in that catagory but you have to be careful with it. you are able to lift alot heavier than usual and could easily result in injury. just make sure you keep the technique clean and don't be too too explosive, also warm up and stretch hard, a nice warmup exercise is a good look too

i agree its very advanced, it was reccommended by a friend who has been winning junior shows and is seriously into bodybuilding. The reason i posted this is because i know im inexperienced in aas, and i wanted to see if u agree with the cycle or is my friends advice not suitable for someone, a newbie as myself?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    We need stats before giving any advice?
    What stats would u like? my bodyfat is very low 9-10percent, my lower abs are showing. I have been eating alot more now so that wont be like that for long lol

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    For one, we call it Anadrol /drol, not Oxy.
    And you should stop the drol the day before you start the clomid.
    And for PCT, I would do: 20mg of Nolva and 50mg of Clomid everday for 5-6 weeks.

shortybrolick is offline Associate Member
    Age height weight years training
    diet

yungblood, so would u start of with 300mg for the first week? and how much would you raise is the following weeks? just pyramid it up? obviously you known alot more than me so il listen to you and take your advice. im currently taking a week out of training before i start this cycle, and before i made final preperations, i wanted to hear your guys responses. Safety is a priority in this cycle for me but would low at least a 10percent increase to all my weights, achievable?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yungblood, so would u start of with 300mg for the first week? and how much would you raise is the following weeks? just pyramid it up? obviously you known alot more than me so il listen to you and take your advice. im currently taking a week out of training before i start this cycle, and before i made final preperations, i wanted to hear your guys responses. Safety is a priority in this cycle for me but would low at least a 10percent increase to all my weights, achievable?
    10%?????!!!!
    Try around 30% (depending on a variety of factors).
    And that's with half the doses you listed.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 08-07-2010 at 03:47 PM.

Age 19
    Height 5 10
    Weight 93-95kg roughly 205-209 pounds
    Years training 3 nearly 3 and a half
    My diet is high in everything atm, i want to grow! Do you want me to write a sample daily meal plan?
    Thanks bonnaparte, i will do so, what is the particular reason behind this? just trrying to get understand it

You dont understand how excited i am to start this cycle now!!! but are the doses ridiculously high and should be lowered ?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Age 19
    Height 5 10
    Weight 93-95kg roughly 205-209 pounds
    Years training 3 nearly 3 and a half
    My diet is high in everything atm, i want to grow! Do you want me to write a sample daily meal plan?
    Thanks bonnaparte, i will do so, what is the particular reason behind this? just trrying to get understand it
    Forget AAS even exist. Stick with a solid diet plan and train your ass off. At no other point in your life will you be able to achieve the gains you can now naturally simply because you are swimming in test that you should be taking advantage of.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Forget AAS even exist. Stick with a solid diet plan and train your ass off. At no other point in your life will you be able to achieve the gains you can now naturally simply because you are swimming in test that you should be taking advantage of.
    ^^X 2 Bro you are to young and you are at your genetic prime right now! Why would you want to risk permanently damaging you HPTA? Hit up the diet forum, train your but off and put steroids aside till you are 24 or 25 when you have reached your genetic potential! I know this is not what you want to hear but this really is the best advise!

Thread Information