Gekko101 is offline Junior Member

Acne problem suddenly, any tips what to do?

Hi!

I'm ~12 weeks in with my cycle at the moment, I started with 8weeks of Test Prop (75-100mg/EOD), and then I had to switch to Test Enanthate . (500mg/week, 2 shots a week)

Everything went fine until around week 9-10 I started to got very aggressive acne on my back and shoulders, it's tiny little red spots (under 1mm of diameter) allover, there must be tens or hundreds very small spots in my back and few bigger ones too.

I have taken 10mg of Aromasin (exemestane) through this cycle everyday, I have Nolvadex too but I'm not sure if I should try if it helps.

I'm wondering what is causing this now, is it just Enanthate that it causes more acne than prop, or is it my test levels which probably went down for a while when I switched from prop to test e, or what...?

This is my 4th week with Test E allready and the acne is getting worse and worse.

Should I try to add more Aromasin, like 20mg/d? Or take less of it?

Should I try to add Nolvadex too like 10mg/d?

I'm using benzyl peroxide shampoo for my back now but it does not seem to be helping too much. (Basiron AC WASH 5%)

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    So you're at week 16 of your cycle?

How long do you plan on running this cycle?

DOUBLE J is offline Junior Member
    bath everyday, Tan, etc

switching from one hormone(delivery system) to another, can cause your levels to ride uip/or down and the change in test levels can cause this

No I'm in week 12 now. This was supposed to be an 8week propionate cycle this time, but I decided to continue it with enanthate cycle, so I guess this will be a 16weeker or something if everything goes fine.

It's just that PCT is always a hard job to go trough, so I decided to go a little longer and then keep long time off. And it takes weeks and weeks for the test to start making gains for me, it was around week 7-8 I started to get something noticeable.

So if this is caused by the prop->enant. switch, is this gonna get better after a while with this enanthate or..? It certainly does not feel like it at the moment.

I don't know if I should try a very small dose of accutane during this cycle or something, what do u think?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    High dosage of vitamin B5.....

Search for acne solutions..... you'll come up with a ton of threads.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Ok thanks. B5 seems something I'm definitely gonna try out, have to buy a bottle of it first thing tomorrow.

What about my aromasin dose, do you think 10mg's / d is sufficient for 500mg/w test enanthate to control estrogen sides...? Should I bump it up to 20mg or add some small dose of nolva too?

Thread Information