locoboyz41 is offline New Member

Need advice on how to stack and use for first time user.

This is my first time post so i dont know if i am in the right place. I want to try and start a cycle using dbol , tren a, and test e but im not sure how long to do it. Here is my original plan

Dbol 40 mg ed week 1-4
    tren a 500mg a week week 1-4
    test e not sure how much or how long

this is my first time experimenting with steroids so any GOOD advice will be greatly appreciated. I also dont know what to use for a pct (i have read alot of contradicting advise on pcts).

5'9''
    155 pounds
    lifting for 6 years
    18% bf

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You need to spend some serious time researching, check out the educational threads at the top of this forum..

Lets begin with looking at your diet, please post it in the diet forum, as i feel it is sub-par....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Age?

Basic Test only for a first timer. Tren is an advanced compound. No need to run it in your case. Post your diet, lets see what your working with.

23 years old

x2 what HP said. Age and no stack for first cycle regardless.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by locoboyz41 View Post
    23 years old
    Your diet is the issue, and your proposed cycle plan is not suitable for a beginner.

As stated earlier, hit up those educational threads/PCT stickies while addressing your diet issues.

My diet just various a lot. I mostly eat fish and red meats. My protein intake is about 75 grams a day and i drink about a gallon of water a day. I want to put on mass. When i do count my calories for the day they are about 2500-3000.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    My diet just various a lot. I mostly eat fish and red meats. My protein intake is about 75 grams a day and i drink about a gallon of water a day. I want to put on mass. When i do count my calories for the day they are about 2500-3000.
    Your diet should not vary a lot if you are considering using steroids ! 80 % of your gain are going to come from diet and diet only. Get you diet dialed in with 6 or 7 good healthy meals a day first. The diet forum would be a great place to start.

thx for all the help! i will be making my way to the diet forum to do lots of readin.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    start by upping your protien intake to about 215grams per day. Are you talking about just protien shakes or calculating the protien in all the food you eat?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I probably sh1t that out twice a day LOL

See location ------------------------------------------------------------->

james_trudee is offline Junior Member
    Yeah isn't 500mg a lot of tren for the first cycle?
    I was told to run just 200mg/week if i ever tried it....

Just eat more bro, my first cycle i was only eating 2000-3000 calories the begining. Then i started eating closer to 5000-6000/day. Went from 145-170 in 12 weeks.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james_trudee View Post
    Yeah isn't 500mg a lot of tren for the first cycle?
    I was told to run just 200mg/week if i ever tried it....

Just eat more bro, my first cycle i was only eating 2000-3000 calories the begining. Then i started eating closer to 5000-6000/day. Went from 145-170 in 12 weeks.
    blows my mind how so many people under 150 lbs do roids .................................................. .......... L2 eat

Right?! My cousin told me he did a cycle years ago, and I was like, seriously? He did all that and still wasn't 2/3 of my strength from years of natural training and knowing how to eat properly. Now all his gains are gone. After not training for a month due to injury I was still stronger than he ever was at the peak of his cycle. It just proves that diet and proper training are the real keys. I think a lot of smaller guys turn to steroids because they don't understand why they can't gain using the same bad diet and training routine that hasn't been working for them for years. They are so quick to take a drug instead of researching into ways that muscle is built in the first place. It's like filling the tank in a Ferrari with 87 octane gas and handing the keys to a guy that drives a Prius and then getting mad at the car because it couldn't turn a decent lap time. Then deciding that the secret would be to put nitrous on it.

james_trudee is offline Junior Member
    Well me being a smaller guy kept all my gains....but it was my first cycle that got me training/eating right$

But, you know what I'm going to ask, would you have been able to make those gains without the juice by just changing your diet and training? I propose that the answer is yes, and that though your gains might have come quicker with the juice they would have come nonetheless without it having changed to proper training and diet.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It's the "I want in now generation" and I don't care about the consequences because I'm young and I know everything. In 20 years these kids are going to look back and say I can't believe how stupid I was.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Right?! My cousin told me he did a cycle years ago, and I was like, seriously? He did all that and still wasn't 2/3 of my strength from years of natural training and knowing how to eat properly. Now all his gains are gone. After not training for a month due to injury I was still stronger than he ever was at the peak of his cycle. It just proves that diet and proper training are the real keys. I think a lot of smaller guys turn to steroids because they don't understand why they can't gain using the same bad diet and training routine that hasn't been working for them for years. They are so quick to take a drug instead of researching into ways that muscle is built in the first place. It's like filling the tank in a Ferrari with 87 octane gas and handing the keys to a guy that drives a Prius and then getting mad at the car because it couldn't turn a decent lap time. Then deciding that the secret would be to put nitrous on it.

Ain't that the truth. It's like when you're a teenager and you think your parents are dumb and don't know how things are. Then after college and working for a few years they get really smart. They didn't change; you grew up and realized that they were right all along.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    It's the "I want in now generation" and I don't care about the consequences because I'm young and I know everything. In 20 years these kids are going to look back and say I can't believe how stupid I was.
    Yup!! everyone wants it but no one wants to work for it.

Everything in life gets handed to you because you are special. Didn't you know? That's how it works on reality TV. These kids are in for the rudest of awakenings.

Thread Information