bigmikey is offline New Member

thinking of adding dbol to test cycle

been researching and found dbol is a good kick start for my cycle, but what should i expect when i stop the use of dbol. i am running 30 mg for four weeks, and test cyp for 12 weeks. will i lose some strength and weight after i stop the use of dbol. i want to make sure my test is working good, will i still feel it when it kicks in?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You won't expect much of a difference bro. The cypionate will be doing it's thing by then.

thanks for the quick reply... my friend told me he was running dbol with cypionate . but he only ran dbol for 3 weeks because that was all he could get, and he said after he quit the dbol he maybe lost a pound, and strength stayed the same. but he is in the middle of his fourth week so idk if the cypionate has kicked in fully. i was just trying to see what the experts had to say about it from experience

The weight he lost was more than likely water. Dbol is notorious in the water department.

ya i have read that, dont mean to sound dumb, but would u still keep gaining weight after stopping the dbol , or would it be very little weight gain, just keeping what you gained?

You should be still making continuous gains from the test/diet/training and your sleeping habits, yeah. What's the point of running the Test if the Dbol did everything.

well someone told me that the dbol was for quick gains, and test was basically to keep the gains, maybe add a little more, he said if u expect to gain 20 lbs from dbol and 20 from test, u are not going to gain 40 total pounds on your cycle, which made sense to me

Yes Dbol kick stars the whole process, but once the other compound is fully optimized it will continue what the Dbol had initially started.

ok thanks for the info hawaiian, helpful as always

Thread Information