Thread: DBOL Question?

brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

DBOL Question?

hey guys just started my cycle. im currently running (dbol 40mgs/day + test+ deca ). Dbol dosages split every 3-4 hours. Anyway ill be flying out of town for the weekend and i was wonder if i can take my DBOL tabs with me on the plane. i put the req amount of tabs for that weekend in an advil bottle....umm is this legal? im not gonna get arrested or some crap?

or should i just mail them in a small package...i have done that with injections in the past. but never took any to the airport anyway we are talking pills here.

Btw, im on day 6 of my cycle...i've have gained 1.4 lbs. Is the Dbol already working? thought it took like a week or two to kick in??

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    hey guys just started my cycle. im currently running (dbol 40mgs/day + test+ deca ). Dbol dosages split every 3-4 hours. Anyway ill be flying out of town for the weekend and i was wonder if i can take my DBOL tabs with me on the plane. i put the req amount of tabs for that weekend in an advil bottle....umm is this legal? im not gonna get arrested or some crap?

Uh yeah if you get caught

or should i just mail them in a small package...i have done that with injections in the past. but never took any to the airport anyway we are talking pills here.

If your going to be gone for a couple days, I see no reason to mail. Your risking a lot sending your stuff through the mail as well.

Btw, im on day 6 of my cycle...i've have gained 1.4 lbs. Is the Dbol already working? thought it took like a week or two to kick in??

Probably just water.
    Personally wouldn't risk it dude. Was this a planned trip? If so, why did you start the cycle?

How long are you going to be gone exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Personally wouldn't risk it dude. Was this a planned trip? If so, why did you start the cycle?

How long are you going to be gone exactly?
    just for the weekend havent seen my mom for a while...so mail this shit then?

2 days without Dbol isn't going to kill you. Mail it or use your Advil idea if you feel you absolutely need to.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    2 days without Dbol isn't going to kill you. Mail it or use your Advil idea if you feel you absolutely need to.
    hmm it does seem rather silly to get busted over 8 tiny pills. But our country is pretty retarded and in the closet about steroids ...so ill jus mail it to me...anyway at this rate how long should i expect to see visible results from DBOL ?

Varies from each individual. Give or take a week at the most depending on the dose.

chopzall is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    hmm it does seem rather silly to get busted over 8 tiny pills. But our country is pretty retarded and in the closet about steroids...so ill jus mail it to me...anyway at this rate how long should i expect to see visible results from DBOL?
    yeah definatly not worth the risk

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chopzall View Post
    yeah definatly not worth the risk
    well im not gonna stop my daily intake for 2 days...that sounds retarded especially when its week 2 and the kickstart is right around the corner. mail it is

Thread Information