wolffish is offline Female Member

is 60mcg of clen waste of time?

is 60mcg of clen waste of time for a 53kg woman?! i'm currently running 60mcg of clen and am wondering if it's going to be effective if i stay at this dose.. ?!

i'm having tremors and sweating more than usual which is ok / managable.. but i also have a suddently ferocious appetite which is pretty annoying when i'm trying to cut fat. anyone else have increased appetite on clen?

do i have to up my dose if i want good results or will this be effective? if i can get ketofin (sp) i will run clen for 6 weeks, if not i will do the 2 on / 2 off thing.. i've only been taking clen 6 days so far.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Are you raising the dosage EOD or running 60mcg constant?

I always had an increase in appetite when I used it, but I attributed that to the fact that your heart rate increases, body temp raises, and I assumed it was like telling my body it just had a workout, so it started going into a catobolic state and was convinced I was hungry and needed food. Now, whether or not that is why, I dont know, thats just what I attributed it to.

i started at 20 and increased eod to 60 but i dont want to go any higher, espec cause i'm not suppl with taurine as i have a bad reaction to it (vomiting) so i am just trying to ensure i am eating lots of food high in taurine..

your theory on hunger makes sense, it's annoying tho!

G4R
    60mcg shouldnt be a waste. Are you running the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off method?

haven't decided.. was thinking if ketotifen is easy enough to find (should be, i'm in thailand) i would run it for 6 weeks.

your thoughts?

G4R
    I have no experience with Keto at all, so I can not advise on that from a personal standpoint. Perhaps someone else may be able to help out with that part.

Sorry

np - cheers for the advice!!

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    I've run clen a few times. After ramping up to like 120mcgs a day the first time I've run it at 60mcgs every day for weeks with very good results.

I always get super hungry when I take it so you just have to either grin and bare it or take something to reduce your hunger (I eat pickles, the brine puckers your stomach when its empty and makes you not hungry. Like back in the depression you heard of people eating vinegar befor dinner so they wouldnt be hungry and not eat too much)

I have run it 2 weeks on and two weeks off as well as 9 weeks straight with benedryl every third week. Both work. I prefer the latter because it works faster. the Keto is better than benedryl so you should be good.

Also, you are breaking your doses up into two right (one when you wake and one around noon)?
    Last edited by Neevor; 08-09-2010 at 12:42 PM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt run 6 weeks even with ketofin and for a female i would not exceed 80mcg per day. did you say you are using 60 EOD?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I agree, 60mcg is obviously your tolerance. Ben or Keto have worked great. Keto does well at 2mg PD. 2on2off or 4on4off at the very most.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    I wouldnt run 6 weeks...
    Why wouldnt you run 6 weeks?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Anything longer than 4 weeks is believed to lose most of its nerve stimulation and fat burning benefits, thus using it longer on end would be eventually be futile. I've never gone beyond 2 weeks. I'm sure others will attest to it's long term use being beneficial though. However long durations do raise the risk of creating a complacency effect.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Anything longer than 4 weeks is believed to lose most of its nerve stimulation and fat burning benefits, thus using it longer on end would be eventually be futile...
    My first thought when reading this was "well, duh. Thats why you use beta receptor agonist like benedryl or keto. So you can keep using it for longer." If you are taking Ketotefin you can go on for months without stopping. Not to say that you wont eventually experience cardiac necrosis and die of heart failure (the reason you can get this clen over the counter) but you could do it. I wouldnt run it for more than 10 weeks at the most but thats just me.

In any case, you CAN take the clen continuously if you are taking Keto every three weeks or so at around 2 to 4 mg a day. Monitor your body temp and when it starts to drop thats how you know you need to be taking your keto again. Taking clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off is old news.

Here read this. It was posted on the other clen thread going on today too. I've seen it before and it is informative and funny

Ketotifen/Benadryl War Thread
    Last edited by Neevor; 08-09-2010 at 02:56 PM.

taking 60mcg ED, splitting my dose am / 2pm.

thanks for the advice people, will get some keto in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by wolffish View Post
    taking 60mcg ED, splitting my dose am / 2pm.

thanks for the advice people, will get some keto in the next few days
    Cheers

Thread Information