stoneLion is offline New Member

Starting a cycle need advice

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to clarify that I am not a beginner, I have been lifting for 5 years, have had difficulty gaining weight, and have taken steroids before.
    The reason why I am asking for advice is because I feel I have been taking steroids in an improper manor. I will be starting a 3 month cycle of Test 400, Deca , Dbols. I was wondering how I should go about taking this cycle, and what PCT suppliments I should take afterwards.
    I need advice on how to start the cycle, and whether or not to begin with one and gradually add the other two in the mix, or just to start them all at once. Please give me advice and criticism. By the way I am 22 years of age.
    Last edited by stoneLion; 08-28-2010 at 11:37 AM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Hello,

Height?
    Weight?
    BF%?
    cycle experience?
    By the way you should edit out the names of the UGL's from your post.

Im 5'11, weight 155, 5% body fat, I have taken 3 cycles within the past 2 years. Started off at 119 at age 20 and am up to 160, but feel I could have gained more and have had a more affective experience if I had done a bit more research rather than listening to friends. I know this was a big mistake considering I am putting something so powerful into my body but its better late than never.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Ok before you continue on AAS it would be a good idea to get bloodwork done. Most of us agree that you shouldn't cycle before age 25 because you risk a lot of permanant damage to your body. Also tell us about your diet. If you're not eating right you're not gonna grow. If you're not gaining and your diet is in check theres a deeper issue here that needs to be addressed

I have had bloodwork done, I was told I am very healthy and in great shape. My diet consists of 5 meals a day, usually smaller portions so i get maximum nutrient absorbtion. It usually consists of carbs such as rice, or pasta, and the meats are usually chicken, fish, or steak. I take two protein shakes a day, one after my work out and one before I go to sleep. I found it more difficult to gain weight in my earlier years as I had not fully developed yet. I still have not fully developed in my eyes but feel my body is able to sustain steroids while having them work effectively. I went from 129 to 155 within the past 6 months. I believe I am at the top of my game right now.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Ther is so much wrong here, that I don't even know where to start.

AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)

So you wanna learn how to Diet?
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 08-28-2010 at 12:03 PM.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I dont understand.. 3 cycles already and you just recently got to 155.. So after taking aas you were still @ 129?? The best advice is do not take anymore until you are older and understand nutrition better.

At 5'11" you should be up to 185 at least before even considering steroids . You should also be 25 or older. Something with training or diet is wrong, and probably both. If you diet is not right you will never make gains, even on steroids, and what little gains you do make you will never keep. Stop looking to drugs to fix your problems. Regardless of what you think your body is not ready for steroids based on age alone. You are risking permanent damage for no reward. Training for five years wrong isn't training for five years. I trained for close to ten years wrong, and though it familiarized me with the exercises, and built up some strength I was nowhere near my potential and gains were slow and hard to get. Once I learned how to train and eat right I had to revise my goals because I surpassed all the ones I'd originally set. At your age diet and training are the keys, not drugs.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    wow5% bodyfat!! you are as lean as the Mr. Olympia competitors!! youi must be shredded beyond beleif!

Thread Information