killakanvas is offline New Member

not so much an old man

hello all, i've ben working out off and on for over 15 years. but now i believe i'm in the worst shape of my life. i'm 5'6" 213lbs most of the fat is around my midsection. i feel almost as strong as i did 15 years ago but now with 4 children wife house job etc. everything seems to slow down and i don't want it any more (meaning the slowing down part) can some one help me begin. i'm strong as an ox my arm are well shaped, chest well shaped, quads well shaped (mountain biking), traps need more size, but my midsection is the worst. my energy level and motivation in close to a 4 (on the scale of 1-10), but i love to train. i would like to lose the fat and bulk some but look good for a my wife (and self). i'm a good listener and learner. advise me. thank you

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive been there 2 1/2 years ago. The answer is first learning what to eat, when to eat (6+ times a day) and it's amazing how much fat just falls off after a couple months. Dont consider using any AAS until you are back in fighting shape.

Side note, if you are near or in your 40s go get blood work done and have your testosterone levels check. You may be a candidate for HRT/TRT.

Thread Information