HighRoller101 is offline Associate Member

Next Cycle help!!!!!

Ok, here we go i havent made a post here in a while i got a couple questions but first i would like to say hello to everyone and give you guys a little backround. i have been lifting heavily for the past 4 years and been lifting for about 8 i just recently in the past 6 months, and after reading up on this site for a good 5 months AAS is where i landed.

Stats

Height -5'8
    Weight- 185
    Age- 24
    BMI- 10%

Cycle experience- first cycle i ran Test E for 10 weeks or so alone, second cycle used Test E again (because i had vials left) with some Dbol about 2 months after my first cylcle, and PCT with Clomid and noveldex on both if needed.

will post up diet if asked, been a little off tempo past weeks due to work.

Around 5500 calories per day
    Carbs- 400-800
    Protein- 400-600- eggs, fish, red meat, chicken, whey.
    will post up actual diet later on

Goals-
    Gain 10-15 pounds lean muscle

QUESTION- i have been doing some research about my next cycle and a couple of my buddies have a hybrid AAS that contain Tren A, Masterone, and Test P. im looking to gain about 10-15 lbs of solid muscle and have been looking for a good cutting cycle and would like to know some of thoughts for a next cycle after my Test E?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Not a huge fan of blends. You can't control the individual doses of each. I'd rather have that opportunity in my favor.

What compounds do you have in mind? And do you really eat up to 800 grams of Carbs per day?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I assume you mean body fat% and not BMI?
    I've used a blend of those 3 and it was fine, but it depends on what the amount of each is in the blend and how well that matches your goals.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I dont mind short ester cutting blends. The most common dosage of them I have seen is the Prop 50mg/Mast 50mg/Tren 25mg, not to say yours is the same, but that has been the dosage I have delt with.

yes i eat about anywhere from 400-800 carbs per day lots of white rice haha. but yeah i have noticed alot of people say to individually buy the vials but it would be alot more expensive and i am on a bulking cycle right now right in the middle of it so im expecting to gain another 10 or 15 lbs or so. than would probably try going on a cutting cycle this was my hybrid blend that i was thinking of running, it is just convenient because my friend has it and wants to know if i want it but here it is what do you guys think?

Each 10ml Vial contains
    100mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
    75mg/ml Drostanolone Propionate
    75mg/ml Trenbolone Acetate

i dont know if this is a little much for my 3rd cycle or you guys could suggest a different cycle to run and know what you guys are thinking, it would be much appreciated.

G4R your dosage was a little less than what i could get, but what were your results from that cycle and how many days a week were you pinning?

and yes sorry body fat % i was up late typing haha

Now that's a blend I would run due to the dosage set up. Typically you see blends such as these that are 50/50/50 all the way through.

I would run that 1cc EOD for about 8 weeks. I like short blasts with short esters. I find the gains more maintainable.

Yeah thats what i was thinking it was just hard to figure out how many days to pin but thanks. so im only 5'8 sittin at about 180 right now mid cycle with my Test E i got one vial left and should see some more gains do you reccomend going on my cutting cycle after i am done with my PCT or should i try and gain some more weight before going on this cutting cycle.

Time on +PCT = Time off, including an additional 1-2 months then get some blood work done. If everything checks out, your free to cycle again. So you have a ways to go.

yeah i know, do you think i should bulk for one more cycle than cut or what do you think? i can put up pictures after this cycle?

It's up to you and your goals. Do you have a desired weight you'd like to reach after your cut? Or just physique with a low BF regardless of weight.

G4R
    My only issue with you wanting to use this is that this will be only your 3rd cycle, and I wouldnt recommend you using any form of Tren on only your 3rd cycle.

Yeah a lot of people have said not to use tren early off in ur cycle days, and i dont disagree with you what would you reccomend then? im 5'8, 10% body fat, weighing around 180 right now with one vial left in my Test E cycle and should see alot of results starting here in next week or two, i have gained a little so far but i hear it kicks in around the 5 week so i should see some more weight. right now im looking to get up around 195 or 200 and just cut some body fat so im guessing i would have to run another bulking cycle prior to this one? what would you guys think i should look at running with?

Test Prop/Ace and Masteron . Love that combo.

yeah i was looking at the cycles that are posted on the main page and they reccomend doing test, decca, winstroll, than after that cycle use some tren but i am affraid of getting decca dick which alot of people i hear have acquired. what mg did you run that cycle at hawaiin? 500 per week of Test propionate and how what mg of masteron ? and what do you mean ace?

Ace is just an ester. I prefer it over Test Propionate .

Masteron = drostanolone (as propionate)

I did
    100mg ed Ace
    75mg ed Mast

If Mast wasn't so much more expensive than Test I'd use it in all my cycles.

yeah damn the masteron pretty expensive gotta buy alota vials haha i can see why you didnt wanna run it on every cycle, pretty costly cycle i dunno i would have to think about that one. how long did u run that for ?
    Last edited by HighRoller101; 08-09-2010 at 01:34 AM.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller101 View Post
    yeah damn the masteron pretty expensive gotta buy alota vials haha i can see why you didnt wanna run it on every cycle, pretty costly cycle i dunno i would have to think about that one. how long did u run that for thats close to like EDIT damnn
    Sorry, need you to edit that part out. No price discussion allowed on here.

sorry got it my bad, G4R what are you thoughts on a bulking cycle? for a 3rd cycle

G4R
    Something basic probably. Test E or C/Deca /Dbol (or Adrol). I have personally never used Mast on its own, only in the blends, so I can not comment on it from a personal standpoint. And the Dbol or Adrol arent really something you have to put in, but if you wanted a kickstart.

i tryed kick starting this cycle with dbol and for some reason it sucked it didnt do anything for me i ran it for like 3 weeks or so and didnt see anything or feel anything but with the Test and decca stack i have heard people getting the decca dick whats the deal with that? yeah i think im going to hold off on the tren blend for another cycle or two

G4R
    "Deca Dick" is common in guys who run only deca in their cycle with no form of test to counter your bodies natural test being shut down. As long as you are running a form of test in with it, you shouldnt have any problems.

what mg basis would you run with the deca , run 500 mg week with the Test and what with the deca?

G4R
    If I was trying to keep it as simple as possible, it would depend on the mg/mL dosage of each one. If the Test was at 250mg/mL, and the Deca was at 300mg/mL, I would probably run it at Weeks 1 - 12 Test E 500mg/week, and weeks 1 - 10 Deca 600mg/week.

Of course you will need a good bulking diet too.

run 500 Mg Test weekly, 400 Mg deca , and Dbol 1-5 weeks at 50 mg? sound about right?

well thanks alot for all your help sounds like i wont be needing the hybrid tren right now and look into the Test and deca , to bulk up some more before using a cutting agent. and for the masteron and test sounds a little pricey so i dont know if i will be going down that route

G4R
    Sounds alright. The Deca doesnt need to be dosed lower than the Test, but you can if you want to do it that way. Also, with the dbol , if you ran 50mg last time, try 40mg/day this time. Some people have better results on 40 than 50mg/day.

What will your PCT look like?

yeah my buddy gave me abunch of tabs of the dbol and i was taking 4 tabs a day i dont know how many mg it was a didnt really ask him so this time i will buy it online so i should be set for that one and i will run the test at 500 Mg and decca at 600 makes more sense vial wise. but my PCT that i ran last time that my buddy set me up with was using clomid 14 days after last pin, than one pill a day after that for about 24 days at 50 Mg. and for that cycle the last week i upped the dose to 100 mg that bad?

should probably add some HCG in this cycle what do you think>

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller101 View Post
    should probably add some HCG in this cycle what do you think>
    Have you had shrinkage issues on any of your past cycles?

There are some differing opinions on PCT, but here is a pretty standard one:
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

no i didnt get any shrinkage everything came back to normal so 100 for first week and so on. i will have to follow that on this one. see how it goes compared to last one i lost some gains so i will try this one out, have to get some tamofixen sounds like that would be a good aid also along with the clomid. one more question- i got one more pin in my first vial of Test E and i havent seen alot of results most people say they begin to see results about the 5th week so that would be about right than?

sound good>

Thread Information