jack85 is offline New Member

Human grade sus250 or vet

Hello, im a newbie here, well sort of i signed up here in 06 planning on starting my first cycle back then but was put off with an injury to my upper back after i recovered i trained 3 to 4 more years naturally and here i am now ready to start my first cycle. Since i live in aus i have found its hard to get stuff here but i have met someone that can get there hands on some test e and sus 250 and some pct the test e he gets comes in a big bladder i think it may be vet grade i really ony want to take human grade gear thats made for human use is sus250 only made for human grade or is it made in vet grade also im trying to find this out so i can decide on what one to get if the sus250 is only really made in human grade i will get some of that, sorry about the long novel lol, thanks in advance..

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Go with the sus 250.

The vet grade test e is only 75mg/ml, and you will need to inject alot of it

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebb View Post
    Go with the sus 250.

The vet grade test e is only 75mg/ml, and you will need to inject alot of it
    Thats what i was thinking, i have not seen the sus250 yet i just know he can get it and he uses it is there any chance the sus could be vet grade or is it only really made in human grade.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    So what are your current stats?

Weight
    BF%
    PCT knowledge
    Diet details
    Goals

height:around 181cm
    weight:97Kg atm i think thats around 214pound
    Bf%: is under 11% atm
    pct knowledge:well i can only get my hands on clomid and nolva over here might be able to get hcg but not sure atm im trying to see if i can.
    Diet atm:im not really bulking just atm, just finished a cut down last month and im sort of sitting on 3000cals i will moving back up to 4000cals in a few weeks i was doing alot of cardio when i cut down but now i have taken cadio out im trying to gain a little for the no cadio and once my stregth stops riseing will put cals back up to 4000 or more which will be in 2 weeks.
    Meal 1: I eat bowl of oats protien shake, flaxseed oil mixed in.
    Meal 2:apple, sanwhich can tuna nuts.
    meal 3:big plate rice chicken breast, greens love my beans.
    meal 4:banana before gym and protien shake.
    Meal 5:Post workout protien shake with flaxseedoil and 100g of high gi carbs example honey or sugar with milk.
    Meal 6: 4 or 5 large boiled potatoe big t bone steak or rump and steamed green beans and broccoli carrot ect...
    meal 7:Protien shake before bed with muti vit and zma tabs, fish oil..
    The cals change only if im cuttuing back a bit or bulking normaly eat 4000 upwards when bulking and around 2700 to 3000 when cutting back and just add in more cadio this works well for me, i also cycle with creatine 3 times a year and some sort of tribulus product and zma works well these 3 together have always helped me gain good weight but last few times they have not done alot except for good pumps in work out.
    Goals:my goal is to get to a clean 110kg with less then 9%bf, my gains have sort of come to a stop since feb this year only gained 2 kg and my strength has not gone up alot i have tryed more super sets and drop sets and so on but yeah its getting hard to gain thats why i think im ready now for first cycle.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i may be wrong but ive neva heard of sust @ 75mg/ml let alone vet grade?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jack85 View Post
    height:around 181cm
    weight:97Kg atm i think thats around 214pound
    Bf%: is under 11% atm
    pct knowledge:well i can only get my hands on clomid and nolva over here might be able to get hcg but not sure atm im trying to see if i can.
    Diet atm:im not really bulking just atm, just finished a cut down last month and im sort of sitting on 3000cals i will moving back up to 4000cals in a few weeks i was doing alot of cardio when i cut down but now i have taken cadio out im trying to gain a little for the no cadio and once my stregth stops riseing will put cals back up to 4000 or more which will be in 2 weeks.
    Meal 1: I eat bowl of oats protien shake, flaxseed oil mixed in.
    Meal 2:apple, sanwhich can tuna nuts.
    meal 3:big plate rice chicken breast, greens love my beans.
    meal 4:banana before gym and protien shake.
    Meal 5:Post workout protien shake with flaxseedoil and 100g of high gi carbs example honey or sugar with milk.
    Meal 6: 4 or 5 large boiled potatoe big t bone steak or rump and steamed green beans and broccoli carrot ect...
    meal 7:Protien shake before bed with muti vit and zma tabs, fish oil..
    The cals change only if im cuttuing back a bit or bulking normaly eat 4000 upwards when bulking and around 2700 to 3000 when cutting back and just add in more cadio this works well for me, i also cycle with creatine 3 times a year and some sort of tribulus product and zma works well these 3 together have always helped me gain good weight but last few times they have not done alot except for good pumps in work out.
    Goals:my goal is to get to a clean 110kg with less then 9%bf, my gains have sort of come to a stop since feb this year only gained 2 kg and my strength has not gone up alot i have tryed more super sets and drop sets and so on but yeah its getting hard to gain thats why i think im ready now for first cycle.
    whey (hehehe)too many shakes. use more real food sources. dont waste money on trib, utter rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    whey (hehehe)too many shakes. use more real food sources. dont waste money on trib, utter rubbish
    Yeah i used to have eggs and egg whites for first meal instead of shake but because i try and get 9 hours of sleep in a night having a shake is much quicker and easier and more time comsuming so i can have more sleep lol even if its only 15 more mins of sleep makes me feel much better, the trib worked good first few times cycling it on for 6 weeks off for 6 weeks made me feel alot more stronger and sex drive increased my gf used to say i was like a pitbull on heat when taking it lol i think my bodies to used to it now so not doing much for me anymore, on weekends or days off i try and eat my protein in solids instead of shakes except for after gym.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i may be wrong but ive neva heard of sust @ 75mg/ml let alone vet grade?
    Yeah im not sure on the mg per ml i guess i will find out when i see him this weekend i def think the test e is vet grade but unsure about the sus250.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jack85 View Post
    Yeah i used to have eggs and egg whites for first meal instead of shake but because i try and get 9 hours of sleep in a night having a shake is much quicker and easier and more time comsuming so i can have more sleep lol even if its only 15 more mins of sleep makes me feel much better, the trib worked good first few times cycling it on for 6 weeks off for 6 weeks made me feel alot more stronger and sex drive increased my gf used to say i was like a pitbull on heat when taking it lol i think my bodies to used to it now so not doing much for me anymore, on weekends or days off i try and eat my protein in solids instead of shakes except for after gym.
    zma will do this, trib is worthless hype. shakes arent optimum, id consider cutting 1-1.5hrs off the sleep if thts disrupting your eating habits

The sus is only human grade,no vet grade.

The test e vet grade is called tepro and is 75mg/ml.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebb View Post
    The sus is only human grade,no vet grade.

The test e vet grade is called tepro and is 75mg/ml.
    Yeah ok thanks mate thats what i was hoping for the sus only to be.

i just want to correct my above post, the test e is 75mg/ml but is called Ropel not Tepro.

Thread Information