whetteran22 is offline New Member

Sustanon 275 / Decabol 250 cycle

Hey guys. I just switched to this forum so this is my first post here. I have 2 bottles of sustanon 275 and 2 bottles of decabol 250. I have run 3 cycles previously (2 test and 1 sust). This is my first stacking cycle and i want to do it right. The stats are 5'11 tall, 204lbs, been working out for 6 years, not sure of bf% at moment. diet is good, i eat alot and clean. My question is would running 550mg of sust and 500mg of deca per week (2ml of each) for 10 weeks be sufficient. I would pin sun/wed or mon/thurs. I have been reading up and most people keep their sust to around 500mg so 550mg should be fine. However, most people run the deca at 300mg and some go 400mg. is 500 too much? So would 550mg sust and 500mg deca be ok or should i rethink the doses? Thanks!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    What is your age?
    And can you post a pic so we can take a guess at your BF%

im 23, a little young most would say. I'll try and get a picture up since my last cycle, my girlfriend has a camera so ill take when wen i go back to college this week. my last known bf% was either 13 or 14, it probably hasnt changed to much. Im not going to run this until october and bulk over the winter so im not worried about the weight since ill hold some water anyway. then ill cut in the spring.

i found this pic, it was after my first test cycle and 3 weeks into my second.I weighed about 185lbs there. I lost almost all my gains from the first cycle due to inexpirience and jumping in too fast. amazing what a proper pct did for my 2nd and 3rd!
    Last edited by whetteran22; 08-09-2010 at 11:42 PM.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Yeah, try to get a recent pic for use since that one is of you 20lbs lighter.

Thread Information