MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Clen, T3, T4, Ephedrine, Ventolin

I have never done any of these BF loss substances.

I was wondering if a Clen only for 4-6 weeks would work at about 100mg a day and would taking time off from Clen here or there work best? (5 days on 2 days off)

Also out of all of them Clen, T3, T4, Ephedrine, Ventolin work best? I know many people combine Clen and T3. I am a true noob to this area since i was fine with my setups on Anavar and Tbol. Also I have takin Ephedrine in the past and it had me strung out and got the shakes alot, dont remember the exact dosage though.

Now I am not looking for any more muscle growth and trim just a little BF %.

Any help with this would be great. Thanks.

MrGreen is offline Member
    Ok I went through the trouble to show examples on how to use the search. I see your not new to the site so I am sure you have done this at one point or another. If not this is a great time to learn as there are hundreds of threads on this subject. I found 27 pages myself. Included is pictures on how to search and what you will see as you go through the process.

This is one of the stickies if I am not mistaken. If happens to be a very good log that I have read many times regarding subject. Pretty sure there is another with pics included from a mod or something also.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=Clen/T3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clen, T3, T4, Ephedrine, Ventolin-search-first-step.jpg   Clen, T3, T4, Ephedrine, Ventolin-searching.jpg   Clen, T3, T4, Ephedrine, Ventolin-ressults.jpg  
    Last edited by MrGreen; 08-09-2010 at 08:59 PM.

Ur an ass you noob. I have done a search and the information varys GREATLY. Thats why I created a new post to see if anyone has done all of these and see the opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    I have never done any of these BF loss substances.
    I am a true noob to this area since i was fine with my setups on Anavar
    Yea you cool guy. You have never done any of those BF loss substances.

Think you attempted to search but failed which is why you are here asking. Everyone is going to react different to them no one is the same there for all you can expect is what you have "already found by searching" what others dosed and what the results are.

Why dont you get your diet straight and you might find it a bit easier to cut some weight?

Just sayin

Good luck! Didnt mean to come off as an ass but you shouldnt go around calling folks names. You joined this site October? LOL Me 5 months later so I am a noob because my post count is lower? Yea your a cool guy maybe oneday I can be some long time well known respected remember like yourself.
    Last edited by MrGreen; 08-09-2010 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    Yea you cool guy. You have never done any of those BF loss substances.

Think you attempted to search but failed which is why you are here asking. Everyone is going to react different to them no one is the same there for all you can expect is what you have "already found by searching" what others dosed and what the results are.

I took Anavar to tighten up and look hard for the summer time and gain some strength, thats it. I am at about 13% BF and i would to get down to the 10% range. How about you back off since you are trolling and i will go have a conversation with a few mods im friends with.

Also my diet is perfect, last time I was on this site was probably a year ago FYI........so you have no updates on where i stand by searching my old posts lol.

Im not concerned about where you stand it doesnt affect me nor do I care or did I waste my time looking at your post because I honestly dont give a damn or who your friends with that means nothing to me.

Back on topic,

clen /t3 with test and var would cut you up nice if your diet is in check. Thats my opinion to a really good stack if you have experience toss in some tren for a little while and I couldnt see a reason you shouldnt get down to your goals if everything else is in check.

You have to ramp up the Clen as I am sure you already know. As for shakes I cant tell you how you react but I dont get them as bad with clen as I did with ephedrine. T4 effects a different part of the thyroid then T3 does and from what I read T3 is more readily available and seems to work better. Never taken T4 or Ventolin although I would not combine the clen with either of those 2 together. Not sure how your body would react and I cant say it would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    Im not concerned about where you stand it doesnt affect me nor do I care or did I waste my time looking at your post because I honestly dont give a damn or who your friends with that means nothing to me.

Back on topic,

clen /t3 with test and var would cut you up nice if your diet is in check. Thats my opinion to a really good stack if you have experience toss in some tren for a little while and I couldnt see a reason you shouldnt get down to your goals if everything else is in check.

You have to ramp up the Clen as I am sure you already know. As for shakes I cant tell you how you react but I dont get them as bad with clen as I did with ephedrine. T4 effects a different part of the thyroid then T3 does and from what I read T3 is more readily available and seems to work better. Never taken T4 or Ventolin although I would not combine the clen with either of those 2 together. Not sure how your body would react and I cant say it would be good.

Thanks for the response, i was going to use just the Clen T3. And using the Clen is just as a cheat I guess you can say so i do have to get over the top anal about my diet.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't run T3 without AAS.

Too hard to hold onto muscle.

To answer your original question:

I'd take and ECA stack over clen anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I wouldn't run T3 without AAS.

Too hard to hold onto muscle.

To answer your original question:

I'd take and ECA stack over clen anyday.
    I am not worried about losing a little muscle and mainly losing more fat with Clen only.

Also isnt a ECA stack basically Ephedrine?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    I am not worried about losing a little muscle and mainly losing more fat with Clen only.I'm not sure why you'd be ok with loosing muscle, but that's your call

Also isnt a ECA stack basically Ephedrine?No, it's Ephedrine, Caffeine and Asprin. I've personally found it more effective than clen.
    ^bolds.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^bolds.
    Is a ECA Stack available in stores because I have never seen that from my source?

I remember a year or two ago there was a court case giving companies the ability to use ephedrine again.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Is a ECA Stack available in stores because I have never seen that from my source?

I remember a year or two ago there was a court case giving companies the ability to use ephedrine again.
    No, it's not OTC in the states, unfortunately.

edit........
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 08-10-2010 at 04:56 PM.

Thread Information