Thread: Prop only cut??

newyboy is offline Junior Member

Prop only cut??

Hey guys, Been a while since i posted on here, keen to get back into it but :P
    First my start
    age - 23
    Height - 6'2
    Weight- 108kg
    Bf - around 18'?

My question is, about 4 months ago i finished a bulk cycle using Dbol , EQ and test-e. I put on a solid 10kg muscle but also put on a bit of fat. Summer here in austtralia is starting in about 2 months and i wanna get super ripped up, have started clen and a clean diet today (2500cal min carbs) . But i also have some Test-p 60ml, Adex 60ml and nolva left over from previous cycles.
    I was wondering if it would be benificial to run a short 8 week Test-p Cycle to maybe help me not loose any of my new gains and also help with stripping fat a bit... Also what would the cycle look like, in terms of dosage etc...?

Thanks guys

DatDerCellTech is offline New Member
    The test want make you lose fat but it could help you maintain or even put on a little muscle. Diet and cardio will get rid of the fat.

Yeah i knew it wouldnt strip fat, its just when ever iam on test i seem too get leaner.
    So you beleive it would be benificial? What sort of dosages and time should i run it to see some decent results, putting on a bit of extra muscle why cutting fat will be awesome.
    Only asking this as i have never run prop and i like to know about what iam using before i use it

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by newyboy View Post
    Hey guys, Been a while since i posted on here, keen to get back into it but :P
    First my start
    age - 23
    Height - 6'2
    Weight- 108kg
    Bf - around 18'?

My question is, about 4 months ago i finished a bulk cycle using Dbol , EQ and test-e. I put on a solid 10kg muscle but also put on a bit of fat. Summer here in austtralia is starting in about 2 months and i wanna get super ripped up, have started clen and a clean diet today (2500cal min carbs) . But i also have some Test-p 60ml, Adex 60ml and nolva left over from previous cycles.
    I was wondering if it would be benificial to run a short 8 week Test-p Cycle to maybe help me not loose any of my new gains and also help with stripping fat a bit... Also what would the cycle look like, in terms of dosage etc...?

Thanks guys
    Well staying on cycle like you are suggesting will prevent from loosing gains. Not really sure what you were getting at with that. Coming off the dbol, stacking in clen, and cleaning up diet should allow you to drop water and fat nicely. Adex will help with the water and hardening but I caution not to use it for very long periods. Tends to cause joint for me as well.

Well iam planning an 8 week cut so what would be a good dosage , just to help me keep my gains, maybe even put on a lil more, i have a fair bit and am not pronew to gyno so dosage amounts does not matter.

Thanks guys

Has anyone done a prop only cut with good result.. would love to hear from u!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    there are some risks of increased sides with that bf% though,

100-150mg eod of prop for 8 weeks with 100-200mcg of clen cycled 2 weeks on and off (if you dont have keto) and you have yourself a nice cycle.

Gramao is offline New Member
    can clen be cycled during a cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? will that hinder gains?

Gramao is offline New Member
    bump...

tembe is offline Member
    diet bro

Anyone else got an input?

Zygote is offline New Member
    Test will help you retain a little water, little fat, and your muscle. Anti-E may help with water retention and make you appear leaner.

If I was you and I wanted to get leaner I would take the test at 250mg a week, add some clenbuterol 120-200mcg (of course building up to that), add cardio and do a little dieting.

All you have to do is tip the balance slightly toward weight loss and wait.

Btw I don't cycle, Im on forever I guess, so if you finished a cycle and want to cut then save the test for next cycle and just use the clen , cardio and dieting along with your normal PCT.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Ive done prop only cuts and they work great, the prop can help maintain the muscle tissue while you diet however at your age I wouldnt do it. I would stay away from compounds that shut you down for awhile or you run the risk of growing dependant on aas just to be where you would be naturally if you never ran it in the first place. This is jmo. I would get bloodwork and see where your at now also. gl

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    test does help in burning fat but its more of a long term effect.
    i would just diet/cardio without AAS in your case

Thread Information