DatDerCellTech is offline New Member

Strength gains after 1 week????

I'm on Test-c at 500mg a weeks and today has been one week since my first injection and I was wondering is the test already kicking in??? I did chest today and I notice I was doing more weight than usual. Like on incline I have been stuck at 275x6 for about 3 weeks and I had tried to go up to 285 and could only get it 4 times and today I started with 275 and threw it around easy and went to 285 and got it pretty easy and then went to 290 and got it for 6 but it got kinda heavy. I did use the search but I most of the stuff I found people were using dbol and other kickers that would explain their gains.

Parabolic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DatDerCellTech View Post
    I'm on Test-c at 500mg a weeks and today has been one week since my first injection and I was wondering is the test already kicking in??? I did chest today and I notice I was doing more weight than usual. Like on incline I have been stuck at 275x6 for about 3 weeks and I had tried to go up to 285 and could only get it 4 times and today I started with 275 and threw it around easy and went to 285 and got it pretty easy and then went to 290 and got it for 6 but it got kinda heavy. I did use the search but I most of the stuff I found people were using dbol and other kickers that would explain their gains.
    Wow not a bad jump. A week sounds a little short though...

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    A week sound really short. Test C wont kick in until around weeks 4 - 6 since it is a long ester.

Quote Originally Posted by Parabolic View Post
    Wow not a bad jump. A week sounds a little short though...
    Yeah that is what I thought. I know it doesn't fully kick in untill around week 4 but I have read that your levels slowly build up but I don't know if that would be the reason for these gains.

I don't know it is weird. When I was working out weight just felt lighter today. Incline was the biggest improvement. Flat went from 335x6 to 345x6 but on incline I felt like a beast.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by DatDerCellTech View Post
    I don't know it is weird. When I was working out weight just felt lighter today. Incline was the biggest improvement. Flat went from 335x6 to 345x6 but on incline I felt like a beast.
    Well you are getting gains, so I would just go with it. But I cant in my right mind tell you its from the Cyp.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Its all in your head. The test hasnt kicked in yet.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Peaked?

Or kicked in?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya know... it's all mental. Everything in life.
    Just got to keep that mind in check and make it work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by reed View Post
    peaked?

Or kicked in?

lmao

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    A week sound really short. Test C wont kick in until around weeks 4 - 6 since it is a long ester.
    going by anecdoctal evidence probably, but test levels peak around 21 days regardless of the ester.

Esters: Debunking The Myth

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    going by anecdoctal evidence probably, but test levels peak around 21 days regardless of the ester.

Esters: Debunking The Myth
    Perhaps technically speaking yes, but I know that every long ester I have run, my max gains have not peaked until weeks 4 - 6. I understand that the levels may tech peak at 21 days, but my body tells me other wise.

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    Perhaps technically speaking yes, but I know that every long ester I have run, my max gains have not peaked until weeks 4 - 6. I understand that the levels may tech peak at 21 days, but my body tells me other wise.
    I have heard this from many of guys at my guy. The average from what I hear is about 4-5 weeks.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    just forget about it and keep putting up good gains. its probably placebo. strong gains tho keep it up

nilrac is offline Member
    I felt the effects of Test E in my first week and by the second week weight and strength were up significantly.

It's one thing having test levels "peaking" and another having test levels increase. You are affecting change in your body from the first pin onwards.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We all have good and bad days/weeks. Either way you got your past your Platue.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    test actually kicks in alot quicker than what we say on this forum. You may not start gainin solid muscle for 4 to 6 wks but its def pumpin in your sytem within a wk or 2. Any sort of rise in test levels should also give increase in strength and indurance.

Thread Information