meat&2veg is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Help needed please...

HI guys,

My name is Simon I am 32yrs old and 5ft 7inc and weigh 73kg.

I have been going to the gym for about 10 yrs now on and off and have taken steroids in the past a few times but never really done a propper course to the book if you like...
    Just a little bit of Deca and Sus...Had some good gains at the time from what I was using...500mg Sus mixed with 100mg Deca per week. But I did not use any PCT (stupid I know).
    Anyway the help I need is what course I should take, doing it all propper this time. I have been reading blog after blog...And my head is spinning! People have so many different views, so I want yours on what I should do.

I live in Thailand so I can buy some gear in pharmacy...

What I have at the moment is a load of Sus250 and Deca and I was going to stack them 2 together again, but this time:
    500mg x Sus & 400mg x Deca per week!

But I have read about the dreaded Deca dick etc...

I want to do a 12 week course and get some fantastic gains that will stay...I do not want to blow up like a balloon with water and I do not want to really take Oral Steroids as I do not want to put stress on my Liver.

This time I want to do it RIGHT!

I have 90 x Nolvadex (20mg)
    And 60 x Clomid (50mg)
    At hand for my PCT...

I was thinking of taking 1 x Nolvadex pill every day of my course, then taking 3 weeks after my last jab:
    Day 1 - 100mg
    Following 10 days - 60mg
    Following 10 days - 40mg

As well as: (Again 3 weeks after my last jab).
    300mg on day 1; then using 100mg for the next 10 days; followed by 50mg for 10 days. (Clomid).

The question is...Do I need to use the Deca??? If yes how much?
    Or can I stay away from Deca or just use a little??? I do not want any Deca dick probs and any Gyno probs.

What would be a great stack with Sus250???

I want size but pure muscle, cut and gains I will keep mostly.

Masny thanks for reading...Look forwards to your help.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    In order to avoid deca dick we add in test. Gyno issues is more of a person to person thing and you should have a A.I. on hand like arimidex . Have you had gyno issues before?

Your 500mg of Sus and 400mg of deca a week is fine.... BUT do the Deca for 12 weeks and Sus for 14 IMO

On the PCT stick to 20mg of nolva and 50mg of clomid ED for 30 days, no need for those high doses what so ever, even if you have read otherwise. Go down to the PCT section and some of the threads will contain why you don't need those doses.

Can you get your hands on some HCG ? My suggestion would be to utilize this in order to make recovery easier for you.

And maintaining gains, gains made etc will all be about your diet mostly alongside of your training routine...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    also do a search using Thailand. We recently had another member in Thailand with a lot of the same questions and a lot of the answers you are looking for. I will post it if I find it. It was only 1 or 2 weeks ago.

Good advise given by Reed and remember, most important and the only way to keep your gains is to have your diet down perfect. If you have not gone to the diet section yet please do so. Forget anything and everything you think you know about diet. Being in Thailand it will be easy for you to eat 6+ times a day. That's one of the things I love about Thailand, you always eat. The problem is getting enough protein but if you eat a lot of chicken and fish you should be OK.

Thanks guys for your responce...
    I will try and get my hands on some HCG ...Again I have read so many things about this stuff and mixed reports again. How much to take and when to utilise it at what stage of course???

I will read up on the diet section on this website...

Thanks again

So you guys think its a good course to do...

Sus250 and Deca stack???

Nothing else you would recommend to stack with Sus250 (no orals).

Maybe I have just got a bit paranoid about reading the sides of Deca!

I found this:

Sus250 x 500mg + Deca 400mg Every week split into 2 shots, say Monday and Thursday.

Then repeat this for 12 weeks. For week 13 and 14, only run the Sus. If you are beginning to bloat, you can use .25mg of Arimidex every other day to reduce bloating.

You should run Clomid + Nolva + Arimidex for 4 weeks. You want to start your PCT 18 days after your last injection of Sus. Then run the PCT as follows:

Day 1: 300mg of Clomid + 20mg of Nolva + .25mg of Arimidex
    Day 2-7: 100mg of Clomid + 20mg of Nolva + .25mg of Arimidex
    Days 8-28: 50mg of Clomid + 20mg of Nolva + .25mg of Arimidex

Make sure you have a solid diet moderate to low in fat, and high in carbs and protein.

Would you agree with this???

Thread Information