JustDoIt12 is offline Junior Member

first cycle in years - advice please? need help.

so, ive been working on and off since i was 19, and i am 27 now. my last was about 4 years ago and consisted of:

500mg wk sustonon
    50mg ED anadrol
    200mg wk deca

at the time i was 23 and went from 150lbs to about 175lbs with good gains and results i were extremely happy w/.

anyway, since then i really havent been working out to gain muscle or weigh, more so just to stay athletic since i play a number of sports.

well, now i am ready to bulk again and put on some weight. currently i am 5'8, 173lbs, and probably about 11% BF.

Here is what I am considering, so please help out.

Test 450 (prop/cyp, i think)
    Thai dbols (prob 25-35 MG's a day)
    Deca @ 200mg's a week.

What type of results can I expect w/ this cycle? Id be running the test for 12 weeks and the dbols for 5 to kick start as well as deca throughout (PCT to come after)

Also, as a second options, I have some Somatropin HGH available to me. No matter how much I read up on HGH, I really cant grasp the idea of what I should be taking with it, if I should stack it, etc - so any help here is greatly appreciate.

Guys, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by JustDoIt12; 08-10-2010 at 11:42 PM.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDoIt12 View Post
    so, ive been working on and off since i was 19, and i am 27 now. my last was about 4 years ago and consisted of:

500mg wk sustonon
    50mg ED anadrol
    200mg wk deca

at the time i was 23 and went from 150lbs to about 175lbs with good gains and results i were extremely happy w/.

anyway, since then i really havent been working out to gain muscle or weigh, more so just to stay athletic since i play a number of sports.

well, now i am ready to bulk again and put on some weight. currently i am 5'8, 173lbs, and probably about 11% BF.

Here is what I am considering, so please help out.

Thai dbols (prob 25-35 MG's a day) btw - i am pickign up 500 of them for EDIT total, is this a good deal or not?
    Deca @ 200mg's a week.

What type of results can I expect w/ this cycle? Id be running the test for 12 weeks and the dbols for 5 to kick start as well as deca throughout (PCT to come after)

Also, as a second options, I have some Somatropin HGH available to me. No matter how much I read up on HGH, I really cant grasp the idea of what I should be taking with it, if I should stack it, etc - so any help here is greatly appreciate.

Guys, thanks in advance.
    Sorry, but you need to edit that part. No price discussion allowed.

As for the cycle, what are your goals? Has your diet been changed to accomodate your goals?

HGH needs to be run at the very least 6 - 8 months straight. I have personally never run it, so I can not give any info from a personal standpoint on it. But I will go ahead and say you can prob hold off from using it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by G4R;5306***
    Sorry, but you need to edit that part. No price discussion allowed.

As for the cycle, what are your goals? Has your diet been changed to accomodate your goals?

HGH needs to be run at the very least 6 - 8 months straight. I have personally never run it, so I can not give any info from a personal standpoint on it. But I will go ahead and say you can prob hold off from using it right now.
    posted EDITED, sorry. If you could PM me w/ that answer it would be great and very helpful.

Well, I guess my goal is for overall strength and size. I posted a picture of myself now in the pic sections (reattached here) and I am just looking to gain more muscle mass.

As for now, my diet has NOT been changed. Within the last 3-4 months I have lost my abs (which is funny because its usually you want abs in the summer). I have been eating OK at best - but again, I havent been training lately to gain, more so to maintain until I start a cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle in years - advice please? need help.-img00010.jpg  

G4R

I assume you mean Super Test 450? A Test Ace/Test Dec/Test Prop/Test PhenProp/Test Cyp combo?

yup, super test 450.

G4R
    Hmmm, well to be honest, I have never run Super Test (mainly because I have had no need to). Why not just go with Test E or C?

Also, I am sure you know, but we need to get you on something like a lean muscle mass diet a few months before you start this cycle.

ive read some cool stuff about super test 450 and have it available at a good price was i was thinking of giving it a shot. my original instinct was going to with test e.

i dont plan to start this cycle till october 1st, which is why i am currently hitting the gym hard w/ a OK diet that looks something like.

help me out w/ the diet please.

7am - egg whites adn youngurt - 40gs protein roughly

10am - shake - about 40hs

1230 - typically will have a steak tip / grilled chk salad

330 - some peanuts or some type of snack

615 - preworkout shake (sometimes ill eat 6oz chicken - not good before workout but usually im hungry at at this time)

8 - post workout shake

930 - last meal of the night is usually tuna or chicken again

G4R
    Well, I will be the first to tell you, I am not a diet expert. The guys in the diet section will probably be better able to help. I will post up my recommendations in just a few moments.

G4R
    Meal 1:
    5 Egg whites
    1 Can solid white tuna
    1/2 Cup oatmeal (plain)
    4g Fish Oil

Meal 2:
    2 Cans solid white tuna
    2 slices whole wheat bread

Meal 3:
    8oz Chicken
    1/3 cup brown rice
    1/3 cup broccoli
    4g Fish oil

Meal 4:
    2 Cans tuna
    1 slice whole wheat bread

Meal 5:
    8oz Fish
    1/4 cup whole grain pasta
    4g Fish Oil

WORKOUT

Meal 6 (PWO):
    2 scoops 100% Whey Protein
    1/2 sweet potato

Meal 7:
    1 scoop 100% casein protein
    *1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese

*if I am still hungry

Again, I am in now way an expert on diets, but this may help you get started in the right direction. Someone like Phate will be able to help you better on this.

thanks man, i appreciate all the info.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    that seems like a lot for someone who is 170lbs.. but i am no expert either..

calculate your BMR and your TDEE and post it in the diet section with your stats and goals.. there are some pros on here that will help you:

Bmr=66+(13.7xkg)+(5xcm)-(6.8xage)
    1kg=2.2lb
    1in=2.54cm
    Once you know your BMR (basal metabolic rate) then use your daily activity factor to get your total daily energy expenditure (TDEE):
    -Sedentary................BMR x 1.2 (little exercise)
    -Lightly active...........BMR x 1.375 (light exercise)
    -Moderately active.....BMR x 1.55 (moderate exercise)
    -Very active.............BMR x 1.725 (hard exercise)
    -Extremely active......BMR x 1.9 (hard exercise daily)

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    that seems like a lot for someone who is 170lbs.. but i am no expert either..

calculate your BMR and your TDEE and post it in the diet section with your stats and goals.. there are some pros on here that will help you:

Bmr=66+(13.7xkg)+(5xcm)-(6.8xage)
    1kg=2.2lb
    1in=2.54cm
    Once you know your BMR (basal metabolic rate) then use your daily activity factor to get your total daily energy expenditure (TDEE):
    -Sedentary................BMR x 1.2 (little exercise)
    -Lightly active...........BMR x 1.375 (light exercise)
    -Moderately active.....BMR x 1.55 (moderate exercise)
    -Very active.............BMR x 1.725 (hard exercise)
    -Extremely active......BMR x 1.9 (hard exercise daily)

why too much? what would you suggest.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    bro you got a solid base good lean body mass and with a good cycle of test and d-bol. if you stick to a clean diet and some cardio i would guess 15lbs of lean , but if you ate everything is site (which is not all that bad sometimes) any were from 25-30lbs easy.

yea, I think I should get good gains. I am more so the type of person to eat EVERYTHING when trying to put on weight, and then when it comes down to cutting, I will probably run a cutting cycle.

Last cycle I put on some great weight and made good gains and from my viewpoint looked GOOOOOOOD! ha.

anyway, I see no one has any info on the HGH I mentioned? Not worth it for someone like me? Maybe ask in a different forum?

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    bro you got a solid base good lean body mass and with a good cycle of test and d-bol. if you stick to a clean diet and some cardio i would guess 15lbs of lean , but if you ate everything is site (which is not all that bad sometimes) any were from 25-30lbs easy.
    keep in mind he is 5'8 170 lbs.. 30lbs is pretty unrealistic.. 20lbs is more feasible

anyway, I see no one has any info on the HGH I mentioned? Not worth it for someone like me? Maybe ask in a different forum?
    someone said it before so no one else mentioned it.. WE DO NOT RECOMEND IT

just stick to AAS until they dont work for you anymore than do HGH..

HGH is a HUGE comitment.. not to be taken by anyone with less than 3-4 years experience in AAS

I figured that.

Do you guys suggest doing with Test E or C over Super Test 450?

Thread Information