bowedup is offline New Member

I have some old Winstrol

I have come into an almost full bottle of Winstrol (Stan QV). Its a 50 ml bottle with about 5 ml missing. Meaning it was previously used and the rubber breached. I am unfamiliar with Winnie so I have a few questions about this particular bottle. First, how long does winnie last (the expiration date on the label is torn off? Is it supposed to be milky looking (I read this is what it is supposed to look like)?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Its hard to tell how long will the compound or substance stay active, but up to 6 months after expiration date is ok with most people I spoke to.
    After that the strength declines, can't determine the rate easily.
    The breached rubber is no issue. if u r afraid its not sterile, you can just bake it.
    shove in the oven at 400 degree for 20 mins, take off the rubber though. and replace it with a new one.
    or add 3% BA to it.
    your call

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bowedup View Post
    I have come into an almost full bottle of Winstrol (Stan QV). Its a 50 ml bottle with about 5 ml missing. Meaning it was previously used and the rubber breached. I am unfamiliar with Winnie so I have a few questions about this particular bottle. First, how long does winnie last (the expiration date on the label is torn off? Is it supposed to be milky looking (I read this is what it is supposed to look like)?
    Since its old and yu may not want to inject it since its water based
    you always have the option of using it orally.

vegasbound is offline New Member
    Yep drinking it would be the best bet..

Thread Information