hOTSAoOCE is offline New Member

OP is complete Steroid newbie

hey guys, before i start, i know i have a TON of researching to do before i get into roids . i am currently 19yrs old 5'8-9 160lbs. been lifting most of my life and i'm at my prime right now, able to rep 205 in bench easy. recently i've been a interested in increasing my size and strength. i'm planning on buying anabol 10mg tabs or danabol ds (still don't know what the diff between those two) and from the threads i researched i figure i need some tamox to control my e levels (how much should i take) and from my understanding i should take it once a week during my cycle and keep using it after the cycle is complete. for anabol i'm thinking of taking only 10-20mg of it a day for about 4 weeks to see what happens. i do have some doubts about taking anabol like balls shrinkin and hairloss. but since i'm taking small doses my chances of any of those are pretty slim right??
    feel free to flame me guys, any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hOTSAoOCE View Post
    hey guys, before i start, i know i have a TON of researching to do before i get into roids . i am currently 19yrs old 5'8-9 160lbs. been lifting most of my life and i'm at my prime right now, able to rep 205 in bench easy. recently i've been a interested in increasing my size and strength. i'm planning on buying anabol 10mg tabs or danabol ds (still don't know what the diff between those two) and from the threads i researched i figure i need some tamox to control my e levels (how much should i take) and from my understanding i should take it once a week during my cycle and keep using it after the cycle is complete. for anabol i'm thinking of taking only 10-20mg of it a day for about 4 weeks to see what happens. i do have some doubts about taking anabol like balls shrinkin and hairloss. but since i'm taking small doses my chances of any of those are pretty slim right??
    feel free to flame me guys, any tips would be greatly appreciated!!
    Good luck my man 19 your not done growing and you could stop your plates from growing any more if you use aas i don't think any one on here will really tell you to much, @ 19 you can do alot naturaly plenty of testostorne in your body still, best of luck.

ps.They got a good diet section.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    To young and inexperienced. Stick with diet, training, and plenty of rest for the next 4 years.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    read this thread

Feel terrible 4 months after cycle ended....

then decide if you want to do this

so you guys think i should wait a couple more years? i doubt i will grow taller because i've been stuck at this height for a while even though my parents are tall. as i mentioned i'm at my peak right now and keep getting bigger and stronger but i just wanted to see what kind of gains this would give me since my diet and training is pretty good.

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    trust me your to young right now! i ran my 1st cycle at 19 and if i could do it over again i wouldnt have! im 24 now and am paying for my ignorance and impatience! you can still grow trust me!!! i wish i knew what i know now! stick to the over the counter shit and learn to diet for a few more years.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    so you guys think i should wait a couple more years? i doubt i will grow taller because i've been stuck at this height for a while even though my parents are tall. as i mentioned i'm at my peak right now and keep getting bigger and stronger but i just wanted to see what kind of gains this would give me since my diet and training is pretty good.
    For this reason you don't need steroids .

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    read this, change 5'10" to 5'8" same sh*t

If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

bignoob is offline New Member
    You are probably not at your "peak". At age 18 I was 5'5". I grew another 3 inches between age 18 and 21. I know that im still a short guy. But, I say this to show you that your may not be done growing. I am 35 now and have not ran a cycle yet. Even at 35 I am still making natural gains. I only recently (about a year ago) got back into lifing. I have lost 40 pounds of fat and I am now at an even 200 pounds with around 10% bf. So I know I've gained some muscle...how much I don't know because I was so friggen fat. I went from barley being able to push 205 on the bench to 320 in that time. I can also squat 405 (ass to grass). My strength now is way beyond what I was capable of at your age and I have done it naturaly. I do plan to cycle sometime this winter. But, you should listen to these guys and wait. You can still do so much more at your age. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    read this, change 5'10" to 5'8" same sh*t

If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...
    i'm only 10lbs behind if not less. been gaining a lot recently

i'm only 10lbs behind if not less. been gaining a lot recently
    ok and my gym partner is 19y/o 5'11" 196lbs. keep trying

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    ok and my gym partner is 19y/o 5'11" 196lbs. keep trying
    lol why do i feel a nasty attitude coming from you? i'll prob be 196 soon too. hes also taller so naturally he'll be a little heavier.. i'm sure he wasnt born 196lbs...

lol why do i feel a nasty attitude coming from you? i'll prob be 196 soon too. hes also taller so naturally he'll be a little heavier.. i'm sure he wasnt born 196lbs...
    no attitude im also 19 and i just will hate to hear if someone fvcks their sh*t up by doing this kind of stuff wrong. and you probably will be 196 soon just weird how you know that but still want to cycle. it seems like you got what it takes to get pretty good naturally.
    Last edited by Standby; 08-10-2010 at 03:22 PM.

also do you know what bf% you are right now? just curious

last time i checked i was ~10% and atm i would say %6-8%. lol of course i'm sure i could get to that level, it will just take much longer yada mean?

last time i checked i was ~10% and atm i would say %6-8%. lol of course i'm sure i could get to that level, it will just take much longer yada mean?
    haha trust me i very much know what you mean lol theres a reason i looked up this forum. but everything i search and read completely change me around

azandford is offline New Member
    OP i would advise heavily against steroid use .... i took them at 21 and it was the worst possible thing i could have done

i am still feeling the negative effects months after discontinuing use and on my way to an endo to see if my nat. test production will recover

just a thought...

Thread Information