joey-1988 is offline Junior Member

letro/adex/nolva through the airport??

am going away in a few weeks and am currently on a cycle of test e 500mg per week. i am starting letro tomorrow as have a small lump.

now . . . i'm not worried about my test shot because i will be back in time for my next one. the problem is i'm gonna need some sort of ai for bloat etc while i'm away.

i was thinking of crushing the pills . . . letro if i still need it if not either nolva or adex. . . . and diluting it in water and putting it in a small reusable shampoo bottle.

what ar3e the chances of getting caught with this and anyone ever tried this before? will sniffer dogfs sniff it out or would i be ok?

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joey-1988 View Post
    am going away in a few weeks and am currently on a cycle of test e 500mg per week. i am starting letro tomorrow as have a small lump.

now . . . i'm not worried about my test shot because i will be back in time for my next one. the problem is i'm gonna need some sort of ai for bloat etc while i'm away.

i was thinking of crushing the pills . . . letro if i still need it if not either nolva or adex. . . . and diluting it in water and putting it in a small reusable shampoo bottle.

what ar3e the chances of getting caught with this and anyone ever tried this before? will sniffer dogfs sniff it out or would i be ok?

First off it sounds like you have pharma grade Letro. In that case it would be illegal for you to possess even for research purposes. The airport is looking for bombs and large amounts of drugs. They don't care about you little pills. But if your unlucky enough to get caught with them your boned.

If you have time order some liquid Letro and bring that, perfectly legal.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    or just put them in a multi vitamin bottle in ur luggage, get a clear heat shrink sleeve and heat shrink it on so that it looks brand new

yes it is pharma grade. what about the nolva and the adex?

yes it is pharma grade. what about the nolva and the adex?
    If it's not a research chemical then you "can't" have it. Don't worry bro I went through the airport once with a bottle of diet pills and they just opened it up looked inside and shut it up. Just put them in with some other pills is your best bet. I could have had anything in the bottom and they never would have seen it.

Get some liquid research chems if your too paranoid but honestly your chance of getting caught are near 0.

thanks baseline that looks like a really good idea i'll keep that in mind.

anyone know if dogs at the airport sniff for these chemicals?
    and would a sealed tub of pills raise suspicion?

thanks baseline that looks like a really good idea i'll keep that in mind.

anyone know if dogs at the airport sniff for these chemicals?
    and would a sealed tub of pills raise suspicion?

Dogs at the airport? Are you traveling out of the country through customs? I never see dogs at the airport, only in customs. Just keep it on your person and you will be fine.

i m travelling from england to ibiza. just worried about taking them with me . . . . i'm not gonna be bringing anything back with me

i m travelling from england to ibiza. just worried about taking them with me . . . . i'm not gonna be bringing anything back with me
    Dude, take my advise with a grain of salt. Everything I just told you was for US Airports and I know nothing about the UK don't know where ibiza is either. Good Luck man.

anyone have any experience???

No the dogs are sniffing for coke, heroin etc...

Arimidex is not even illegal

Just do what i said Lol

Search for tamper evident shrink bands

U cud just put them in a pill bottle with other pills

I mean if u hav 1mg arimidex tabs u will only need one or 2 for the week, just stick em in ur pocket

thanks again baseline

the adex i have isnt pharma grade. i was thinking about just putting them in my pocket but them i thought if i were to get caught with them i would be detained until they find out what the pills actually are.

thank you for your advice it is much appreciated

Oil-KID11 is offline Junior Member
    LOL...this is all kind of funny. I travel to and from Russia, Africa and Europe for business quit often. My business partner carries his Test E vial with syringes and pills. He puts it with his check in bags. Put the white pills in a aspirin bottle, blue pills in the Alieve for some reason and there is never a problem. He also packs his needles where he has a pack of pins and calculator and work related items. The vial is wraped in carbon paper and stuffed away. The carbon paper does not block the x-ray but it helps to make it look like a solid item.

thank you thats good to know.

my pills are blue though. thinking i might buy a 7 day pill organiser and put my pills in it with loads of vitmins. . . . .what do you guys think?

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    Well, not trying to high jack thread, but since its on topic - I just did a search for a similar question and this came up so I hope y'all don't mind if I ask my own question, on topic.

My friend and business partner is going away soon from US to Croatia for about 2 weeks. He was either going to a) load up on some Test E, take some lab rat grade Adex along and hope for the best or b) take along some Prop in a sterile "massage oil labeled" container, take some syringes and needles and alcohol wipes packed separately....if asked about the needles and syringes (which I believe are totally legal) he would just say he has a cyst which sometimes needs draining (true and demonstrable).

But b) is more risk. Is it worth it? Anyone traveled with them (other than the other business partner?) Of course he would not be returning into the US with any of those.

Thread Information