awms is offline Senior Member

Gyno geting worse even after taking nolva and a-dex?

I have been taking 1mg of blue triangle a-dex eod and I started to notice gyno about 3 weeks ago...the gyno got worse so I started taking nolva every day to help out (40mg for two days and 20mg for the last few days)....nothing! I think it might have even got worse. I also started taking a b complex yesterday with 100mg of b6 in it (Im taking 2 pills 3 times a day).

I though the gear was all legit but now Im starting to think its bunk? It came from a reputable source...all the pill are triangle the nolva is triangle brown and the a-dex triangle blue.

Not happy! Im not really sure what do do?

newbjuicer10 is offline Associate Member
    What's your cycle look like?

Just 500mg test cyp a week. first cycle.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    I have been taking 1mg of blue triangle a-dex eod and I started to notice gyno about 3 weeks ago...the gyno got worse so I started taking nolva every day to help out (40mg for two days and 20mg for the last few days)....nothing! I think it might have even got worse. I also started taking a b complex yesterday with 100mg of b6 in it (Im taking 2 pills 3 times a day).

I though the gear was all legit but now Im starting to think its bunk? It came from a reputable source...all the pill are triangle the nolva is triangle brown and the a-dex triangle blue.

Not happy! Im not really sure what do do?
    dude im not sure but i think maybe your nolva is bunk i've never heard of it coming in a brown triangle this is what my nolva looks like.. and i know mine is real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno geting worse even after taking nolva and a-dex?-nolva2.jpg   Gyno geting worse even after taking nolva and a-dex?-nolva1.jpg  

My understanding is that nolva just kind of fights to take a spot in the breast receptor it does nothing to lower actual estrogen..making it possable to still get gyno.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomcgo View Post
    My understanding is that nolva just kind of fights to take a spot in the breast receptor it does nothing to lower actual estrogen..making it possable to still get gyno.
    It binds to the breast receptor to block estrogen. Adex will fight overall estrogen in the body. Op if I were you I would get my stuff from ar-r , that way you know its legit. Ive been buying serms and ai's from them for years and they can Always be relied on to put out a legit product. You need to get this under control asap or it will just get worse. Keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    It binds to the breast receptor to block estrogen. Adex will fight overall estrogen in the body. Op if I were you I would get my stuff from ar-r, that way you know its legit. Ive been buying serms and ai's from them for years and they can Always be relied on to put out a legit product. You need to get this under control asap or it will just get worse. Keep us posted
    Get something that works.. remember tits are only fun when there on some one else (IMO)

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I'd put in an order with ar-r right now and have it expressed. Their ai's and pct chems are guaranteed to work.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Oh first glance at the thread, I thought maybe this isn't estrogen-related gyno, but is instead prolactin-casued gyno (and in that case, nolvadex actually makes it WORSE and accellerates it), but you're not running deca or tren as you said, so the only possibility is that your PCT chems are bunk.

Hmm then perhaps il stop taking nolva and start taking the adex every day?

yes.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Hmm then perhaps il stop taking nolva and start taking the adex every day?
    I wouldnt run them both at the same time.
    If your gyno is real serious you may want
    to switch it up to some LETROZOLE .

Ok so I got some letro...was way way over priced! but w.e i could have waited and got it for much cheaper but it would have taken about 3 weeks and by then who know how bad my gyno would get...so I pend 100 bucks for 50 tabs and Im gunna get rid of this evil gyno!

How do you guys think I should the letro? I know it is very strong so I dont want to over do it.

Ok so I got some letro...was way way over priced! but w.e i could have waited and got it for much cheaper but it would have taken about 3 weeks and by then who know how bad my gyno would get...so I pend 100 bucks for 50 tabs and Im gunna get rid of this evil gyno!

How do you guys think I should the letro? I know it is very strong so I dont want to over do it.
    You should of gotten adex or aromasin if your wanting an ai to combat estrogen ON cycle.

meat&2veg is offline Associate Member
    I have read your post and respect your help given to many...

I am about to start a Sus250 & Deca course.
    500mg x Sus p/w
    400mg x Deca p/w

Deca for 10 weeks and Sus for 12 weeks.

Would I be good to take 20mg every day of Nolvadex for whole time of course then take 3 weeks after my last jab of Sus:
    Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
    Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
    Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

Would this be enough?

I have read about Letrozole and to take that every day at .25mg and start taking it 2 weeks before my 1st jab...Is this necessary for my course???
    Or is there somthing else I should take as I am taking Deca and I know Nolvadex will not help?!?!?!?

Do I need HCG also and if so how much and when should I take it in my course???

Many thanks!

skinnyd is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meat&2veg View Post
    I have read your post and respect your help given to many...

I am about to start a Sus250 & Deca course.
    500mg x Sus p/w
    400mg x Deca p/w

Deca for 10 weeks and Sus for 12 weeks.

Would I be good to take 20mg every day of Nolvadex for whole time of course then take 3 weeks after my last jab of Sus:
    Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
    Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
    Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

Would this be enough?

I have read about Letrozole and to take that every day at .25mg and start taking it 2 weeks before my 1st jab...Is this necessary for my course???
    Or is there somthing else I should take as I am taking Deca and I know Nolvadex will not help?!?!?!?

Do I need HCG also and if so how much and when should I take it in my course???

Many thanks!
    Letro is strong IMO why not take .25mg of Adex instead?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Oh first glance at the thread, I thought maybe this isn't estrogen-related gyno, but is instead prolactin-casued gyno (and in that case, nolvadex actually makes it WORSE and accellerates it), but you're not running deca or tren as you said, so the only possibility is that your PCT chems are bunk.
    No it doesnt.

The data on healthy subjects regarding the progesterone receptor is that it is also down-regulated in breast tissue, as is the estrogen receptor (ER).

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Regarding your brown triangle nolva..... If it's the same company i'm thinking of..... then it's real. I've used it myself.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I always find it very hard to understand why some people take chances with ancillaries (gyno, acne, PCT).

Although I support the sponsor here and I'm sure their products are of high quality and other research companies are the same, I prefer to use pharm grade ancillaries.

If your SERM/AI is underdosed or bunk and your getting gyno and need to treat it, your f*cked, to put it lightly.

If your SERMs are underdosed or fake during PCT, your f*cked again. You wont recover in time (usually) and will no doubt lose all, or a large chunk, of your gains made on cycle.

If you have acne and need to treat it with accuatane and its underdosed or bunk, your f*cked and your going to end up with scars too (I did).

If your AAS is under dosed or fake, your not f*cked, your going to gain nada. If its dirty, your in trouble (but then you should always have anti-bitocis on hand).

Dont cut corners on SERMs and AI's.

Parabolic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I always find it very hard to understand why some people take chances with ancillaries (gyno, acne, PCT).

Although I support the sponsor here and I'm sure their products are of high quality and other research companies are the same, I prefer to use pharm grade ancillaries.

If your SERM/AI is underdosed or bunk and your getting gyno and need to treat it, your f*cked, to put it lightly.

If your SERMs are underdosed or fake during PCT, your f*cked again. You wont recover in time (usually) and will no doubt lose all, or a large chunk, of your gains made on cycle.

If you have acne and need to treat it with accuatane and its underdosed or bunk, your f*cked and your going to end up with scars too (I did).

If your AAS is under dosed or fake, your not f*cked, your going to gain nada. If its dirty, your in trouble (but then you should always have anti-bitocis on hand).

Dont cut corners on SERMs and AI's.
    Agree, a decision i've come too after research don't buy UGL for your PCT risk of being bunk / underdosed as you've said to put it lightly your ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Regarding your brown triangle nolva..... If it's the same company i'm thinking of..... then it's real. I've used it myself.....

~Haz~

Ok my bad,i have only used the one's from israel never seen em in brown.

Ok so I have 50 2.5mg tabs Im going to take 2.5mg a day until my gyno is 100% gone and then cut it back to 2.5mg ever 3rd day? The guy who I got the letro from told me its strong and I should start to notice the gyno going down or away with in a day or two?

meat&2veg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyd View Post
    Letro is strong IMO why not take .25mg of Adex instead?
    So you think I will be ok to take .25mg of Adex everyday for how long???
    Do I still take Nolva everyday with it?

Many thanks.

Thread Information