Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member

Is my buddy gonna be okay frontloading 1500mg Test E?

So a buddy of mine is starting a cycle just straight up Test E for 14 weeks. Hes doing 750mg EW I told him about frontloadng, but I was thinking would it be okay for him to pin 1500mg Test the first week? Just seems kinda crazy to pin that much test at once. His test is 100% genuine human grade Iranian Test E..so its strong stuff =/

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    What's his stats and previous cycle experience? Front loading should only be done by seasoned aas users. He could be setting himself up for a horrible case of gyno.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Agree, more info is needed to hand out suggestions.

vegasbound is offline New Member
    Has he done it yet or thinking about it?

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbound View Post
    Has he done it yet or thinking about it?
    He hasn't done it yet, I was the one that told him that frontloading for long esters is great, because he was complaning that test e takes so long to kick in, but he just wants to run pure test as a high dose. Hes 27, done a couple of cycles..I remember his last cycle was Sust at 600mg EW with T-bol. Hes done a Test/D-bol and a test/Winstrol cycle as well. So I think this would be his 4th.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    its not gonna kill him but I have heard mixed reviews about frontloading.. most of them state that it's completley pointless

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    its not gonna kill him but I have heard mixed reviews about frontloading.. most of them state that it's completley pointless
    Okay, I'm just curious as to what the body's respond would be with such massive quantity of test at once...0.5 Arimidex EOD should keep gyno away at 750mg EW right?

Godplex is offline New Member
    I'll definitely be interested to hear about the results. Keep us posted.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    If he is taking this all the way to week 14 then tell him to save his gear and forget frontloading... the whole point to frontloading is to save cycle time and shorten it correct? If he plans on 14 weeks, there is plenty of time in there to make full use of Test E. No point pounding in an extra 3 CC's in week one.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Agree^

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    He hasn't done it yet, I was the one that told him that frontloading for long esters is great, because he was complaning that test e takes so long to kick in, but he just wants to run pure test as a high dose. Hes 27, done a couple of cycles..I remember his last cycle was Sust at 600mg EW with T-bol. Hes done a Test/D-bol and a test/Winstrol cycle as well. So I think this would be his 4th.
    30-50mg of Dbol ED for the first four weeks is a MUCH better option. Better gains, less chance of gyno, and safer, imo.

Thread Information