Pace is offline New Member

Exclamation Dnp annoyance -- getting pissed off trying not to let dnp get the best of me

Hey guys thanks for reading.

I am currently running dnp and I have been on 400mg ED for 2 weeks. Just today I raised my dosage to 600mg ed it is day 14 and I am going another 14-16 days.

I am running a 1 month cycle.

MY QUESTION:

I have only lost 2lbs. I never work out on dnp due to the fact that I have asthma and when on dnp it gets worse and I cannot breathe. I also have not changed my diet. I wanted to keep all my muscle so I am still eating like I normally do but no more or less. Even though I a eating the same with dnp I feel like I should be down more than 2lbs. ITS BEEN 2 WEEK!! lol

You think its all water retention?? I know its good because I have used my source for years and the heat on a dnp scale 1-10 is a 6/7 right now.

OPINIONS???

redhulkarmor is offline New Member
    i have a theory that dnp is pretty much a worthless drug that is just toxic to the body. someone gets a big idea to 'embellish' the merrits of a drug in order to push sales. most people who do exp. good weight loss on dnp it is in reality because they tighten up their diet and weight program. most of the losses are equal to that what you would lose during a strict diet...

i am on my second run of dnp as i want to know if the stuff really works or not. im using pyrex dnp which is the best on the market as far as i know. last time i ran it i didnt lose anything and was just hot and sweaty for a long time.

good luck though, and make sure you run some base t3 with it.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    So your on DNP and you did not adjust your diet nor are you working out... Are you even doing cardio?

I hate to bash but this just seems like another case of people expecting drugs to work miracles for them.

Hit up the diet section here, alot of the guys here know their stuff. Either start working out and doing cardio with the dnp or drop the dnp and get back in the gym.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    If you can't manage to lose more then 2 pounds on 400 - 600mg of DNP each day then you need to step the f*ck away from the McDoubles and Double-Big Mac Breakfasts...

Seriously though, I would re-evaluate your diet if I was you.

DNP is no joke. I've run it at 800mg/ed and sides were ridiculous, but I lost more weight in a week then I EVER COULD with just dieting and even thermogenics.

-VM

Pace is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    If you can't manage to lose more then 2 pounds on 400 - 600mg of DNP each day then you need to step the f*ck away from the McDoubles and Double-Big Mac Breakfasts...

Seriously though, I would re-evaluate your diet if I was you.

DNP is no joke. I've run it at 800mg/ed and sides were ridiculous, but I lost more weight in a week then I EVER COULD with just dieting and even thermogenics.

-VM
    I get what all of you are saying but it still makes no sense.

Say theres a person eating 8000 cals a day right and they do not gain weight. So they than take dnp which increases your metabolism by 40-60%. They still consume 8000 cals a day.

Your telling me that person should not lose weight? DNP makes that 8000 look like 4000 cals.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Yes, because 4000 calories per day is still far too high for the body to tap into fat reserves for energy.

It doesn't matter what drugs (or in this case, poisons) you're taking, the basic rule for burning fat is this:

CONSUME LESS CALORIES THAN YOUR BASAL METABOLIC REQUIREMENT

This can be achieved through carb cycling or steady caloric reduction over a period of a few weeks, etc. Plain and simple.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Amen brother. Also mathematically if you are using crystalized DNP , it is actually 75 percent DNP powder, 25 percent sodium. So it is less than you actually think if your going by 200 or 250 mg pills.

Thread Information