shennen is offline Associate Member

Trying to bulk with sust

I am 24, 180 6'4

My first time with gear I used Deca Once a week. I had no idea what I was doing, and didnt eat enough, or clearly use the correct dosage.
    .5mg Wk 1
    1.0mg Wk2
    1.0mg Wk3
    1.0mg Wk4
    1.5mg Wk 5
    1.0mg Wk 6
    1.0mg Wk 7
    1.0ect.
    1.5ect.
    1.0ect.
    .5 ect.

No PCT, except a estrogen blocker on and off towards the end.

Now Im on a solid diet of 2g per pound of protein and around 2800 caliories daily with Sust being pinned 3x a week
    So far its gone like this
    2.5 Monday
    1.5 Wednesday
    1.0 Saturday
    2.0 Monday
    1.5 Tuesday

I have been taking Milk Thistle and Arimedex every day at 5pm. I feel great, and love the pumps and gains already, but I feel like im missing something.
    I have something called Revolution PCT for PCT that was recommended by a guy that looks like he could rip the limbs off a bull.

My goal is shooting for 400-500mg of Sust a week. I am a newbie as this is my second cycle, and im sure you all remember the excitement when starting as a rookie, but i wanna do it right. So if you can clean up my mess at all, please feel free. Not here to disagree or argue, just learn what I can. Thanks.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You can do much more damage on the scale naturally. You aren't cycle ready.

what am i missing?

I'm not fond of the tapering during the week, and your proposed PCT. Your weight shows me a lack of proper nutrition, so the cycle you have planned will get you nowhere.

What needs to be addressed here in depth is your diet. I recommend you post what you eat in detail in the nutrition section and let a few of the guys critique it.

In the meantime check out the PCT stickies and take a look at some of the more common protocols that should be ran.

Yeah, I dont really know what Im doing, but I figure i have to learn somehow. This isnt something I share with everyone so getting info from here is very helpful.
    The PCT also had me ? but i tend to listen to people that have been there and done that kinda thing.
    Thanks for the advise.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    well alot of people here have been there and done that bro...so take his advise...eat...eat and eat...wait the cycle arent going anywhere...

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    in my humble opinion, dont bulk with sust.. i used sust for two cycles both trying to bulk.. when I finally used test e, i noticed a HUGE difference. i'd say only use sust to cut. that's all it really did for me.. i mean it worked great, good gains, just not bulking gains...

I guess I can deal with that, though no lie in three weeks I already look like I put on mad weight in my chest and shoulders.
    What do you guys think of this?
    Day one chest/tri/abs
    Day two shoulders/back/abs
    Day three bis/legs/abs (sometimes more tris)
    Day four rest all
    Repeat

Cardio is still in my workout, but seperate from gym time as I run through the woods.

Not diggin it. Don't train Triceps before a Shoulder day due to the fact you have pressing movements involved here. Don't train your core 3 days in a row. Give them adequate time to rest like any other muscle group. Remember your core gets trained with Squats and Deadlifts among many other movements. And I'm not liking the 24 hour rest period. That's insufficient even while on a cycle. 48 hours at least.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    6'4" 180lb and 2800 cals? I'm 5'8" 136lb (started from 122lb in june) and am averaging 3300 cals on my natural bulk, just to give you an idea of how your diet is lacking. you need to get over to the diet section before anything else..

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Im 5'9 and 233, but I was almost 190 before I started anabolics... you have a lot of natural growth left in you...

that daily dosage schedule looks goofy bro... you need stable blood levels for max efficiency

you think it would be better to do 2.5 on Tuesday and Thursday instead?
    That's crazy, I'm eating more than ever, haha. 9am to midnight every three hours a small meal.

What do you think about those like 1000 calorie bulk protein powders? Is that cheating or short cutting? I don't know how much more I can eat.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    At 220lbs right now if were to start bulking again I'd be eating 4.5-5kcal a day. Stay away from bulking powders IMO. I'd say head over to the diet section before starting but since you're already on You need to fix everything fast. If youre injecting any kinda test sust or whatever. You need to keep the dosage constant unless you're frontloading which beginners shouldn't do. You pin your sust 3 times a week at dosages of around 130mg a day. Might have to do some math. At your weight you need to be worried about 5-6 meals a day each one at 45-55 grams of protien. Then read up on PCT. I've been told by big guys in the gym before that i didn't need to run a pct unless I started growing a set of tits. Personally I'd rather do the research on my own. After my PCT if i were you I'd stay away from AAS for a while and learn as much as possible from this forum and maybe consider again down the road.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by shennen View Post
    you think it would be better to do 2.5 on Tuesday and Thursday instead?
    That's crazy, I'm eating more than ever, haha. 9am to midnight every three hours a small meal.

What do you think about those like 1000 calorie bulk protein powders? Is that cheating or short cutting? I don't know how much more I can eat.
    your bulking turn that small meal into a big meal. in my little time here if ive learn one thing what these guys tell me i do.

Good points scotty, thanks again everyone. This is all very helpful and I feel better about it all. Ill post pics soon, then afters in 7 weeks

Thread Information