Thread: T3 question

joecrx is offline Associate Member

Arrow T3 question

Hey guys,
    Cycling T3 3 weeks on 3 weeks off and using ECA stack on off weeks. Started at 25mcg per day in the morning on an empty stomach right before cardio and don't eat for about a half hour after that. Question is I did 3 days at 25mcg and will up the dose to 50mcg per day till 3 days before the end of the three weeks where it will drop down to 25mcg. My question is should I take it all at once or split the dosage in two seperate parts of the day?

Atomini is offline Banned
    I'm using T3 right now. I just started at 75mcg right off the bat and i'm taking it all at once in the morning.

I assume you could split it up, but T3 has a half life of 10 hours anyhow, so it will last you through the whole day. I may try splitting mine up evenly through the day to see if it makes any difference. To be honest, it's making me feel like shit on this cycle... makes me feel really weird and very tired sometimes. I'm curious if splitting it up would help make me feel better.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    no need to split it up, and I use around 100 mcgs per day, no need to go on and off either. If its just for weight loss you might want to go with a clen ,keto and t3.

Thanks for the tips guys but isn't T3 better than clen ?

I do however plan on doing a keto diet in about a month or two to maximize my weight loss. I went from 320 to 245 naturally in under a year. Now I am just experimenting with different compounds to see how my body reacts. Still need to lose a good 30-40lbs.

Bump

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joecrx View Post
    Hey guys,
    Cycling T3 3 weeks on 3 weeks off and using ECA stack on off weeks. Started at 25mcg per day in the morning on an empty stomach right before cardio and don't eat for about a half hour after that. Question is I did 3 days at 25mcg and will up the dose to 50mcg per day till 3 days before the end of the three weeks where it will drop down to 25mcg. My question is should I take it all at once or split the dosage in two seperate parts of the day?
    You would get much greater benefit if you took the T3 longer than 3 weeks.

And yes, it is plenty safe to run T3 longer than 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I'm using T3 right now. I just started at 75mcg right off the bat and i'm taking it all at once in the morning.

I assume you could split it up, but T3 has a half life of 10 hours anyhow, so it will last you through the whole day. I may try splitting mine up evenly through the day to see if it makes any difference. To be honest, it's making me feel like shit on this cycle... makes me feel really weird and very tired sometimes. I'm curious if splitting it up would help make me feel better.
    Actually the half life of T3 is 2.5 days:

Since liothyronine sodium (T3) is not firmly bound to serum protein, it is readily available to body tissues. The onset of activity of liothyronine sodium is rapid, occurring within a few hours. Maximum pharmacologic response occurs within 2 or 3 days, providing early early response. The biological half-life is about 2.5 days.

http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed...o.cfm?id=10973

Any suggestions?
    245lbs
    need to loose about 30-40lbs
    high protein low carb diet
    cRdio is early morning on empty stomach

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    You would get much greater benefit if you took the T3 longer than 3 weeks.

And yes, it is plenty safe to run T3 longer than 3 weeks.

Actually the half life of T3 is 2.5 days:

Since liothyronine sodium (T3) is not firmly bound to serum protein, it is readily available to body tissues. The onset of activity of liothyronine sodium is rapid, occurring within a few hours. Maximum pharmacologic response occurs within 2 or 3 days, providing early early response. The biological half-life is about 2.5 days.

http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed...o.cfm?id=10973
    Interesting. Everywhere i've read states the half life is 10 hours.

I've actually read on this site that the half lfe of t3 is 1.5 days.
    Any dosage suggestions for me guys?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Interesting. Everywhere i've read states the half life is 10 hours.
    You knew that!

2.5 days, I believe. That's what it says in Anabolics 2007 for Cytomel .

Correct me if i'm wrong.
    I've actually read on this site that the half lfe of t3 is 1.5 days.
    Any dosage suggestions for me guys?
    If you're running T3 without AAS you can expect muscle loss in the process.

You shouldn't need to go over 100mcg/ED to notice some nice fat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    You knew that!

If you're running T3 without AAS you can expect muscle loss in the process.

You shouldn't need to go over 100mcg/ED to notice some nice fat loss.

Did William Llewelyn remove the listing of half lives from his Anabolics book? I have Anabolics 9th edition and I went over the Cytomel profile numerous times and I can't find it! I'll get out my 2007 and see if its there...

Oh quick question: is it possible one will lose muscle if T3 is used too soon in a cycle before blood levels of AAS reach their peak? I just started my cycle on monday of this week (it is thursday today). I am using test prop, tren ace, and tbol. I waited until tuesday to start the cytomel. On the same day I had a leg workout and I had to drop the weight 15-20 lbs on most of my exercises, as everything seemed to feel heavier than usual. I'm doing a chest, shoulders and tris workout today so we'll see what happens here.

My previous T3 cycles didn't work for some reason (I used AR-R 's T3 twice as well as a UGLs). This is the first time i'm using pharm grade T3 and it seems to be working. Temperature is up to 98.8 so far at its highest at 75mcg per day, and the T3 also has me feeling weird sometimes and giving me headaches too

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Did William Llewelyn remove the listing of half lives from his Anabolics book? I have Anabolics 9th edition and I went over the Cytomel profile numerous times and I can't find it! I'll get out my 2007 and see if its there...

I don't know. I don't have either of those books.

Oh quick question: is it possible one will lose muscle if T3 is used too soon in a cycle before blood levels of AAS reach their peak? I just started my cycle on monday of this week (it is thursday today). I am using test prop, tren ace, and tbol. I waited until tuesday to start the cytomel. On the same day I had a leg workout and I had to drop the weight 15-20 lbs on most of my exercises, as everything seemed to feel heavier than usual. I'm doing a chest, shoulders and tris workout today so we'll see what happens here.

You'll be fine starting the T3 with that cycle

My previous T3 cycles didn't work for some reason (I used AR-R's T3 twice as well as a UGLs). This is the first time i'm using pharm grade T3 and it seems to be working. Temperature is up to 98.8 so far at its highest at 75mcg per day, and the T3 also has me feeling weird sometimes and giving me headaches too
    ^bolds above.

Let's not hijack this thread too much

Currently on AAS cycle and planing to run/cycle t3 till the end of my pct.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Currently on AAS cycle and planing to run/cycle t3 till the end of my pct.
    Ok. well, I already gave you dosing advice.

You can run the T3 throughout the whole cycle.

But I wouldn't run the T3 in PCT

Noted! Thanks for the great advice D.

Thread Information