TTLex is offline Junior Member

yet another HCG dosage question

Im finishing up a longer cycle of Test cyp at the end of August, 16wks @ 750 per wk. I also had Tren A in the mix for the first 8 or 9 wks. I didnt run HCG during the cycle because I didnt get it until a few wks ago. I started the HCG last wk, and plan on running it to the end of the cycle, end of August.

Basically I will be running it for a month

I hit it last week EOD @ 500 each time. I didnt seem to get a quick response, so I was thinking about doing it @ 500 ED for the next week or two. Is that too much?

Should I drop back to the EOD, or should I stay at ED. If ED, should I keep the dosage at the 500 or drop it back to say 250.

I know there is a ton of differen tideas on how to take HCG at the end of a cycle, just wanted some input. My main concern is taking too much and shutting myself down permanantly.

Help a brother out!!

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea too much hcg is worse than none. I belive the standard protocal is 250ius twice a week, thats what I did.

It will take some time to start working. Hcg supplys the LH that stimulats the testies, but the testies take some time to come back after shutdown.

PaulaoPR is offline New Member
    search for "POWER PCT" on google and you will find a link to the only scientific proven and tested PCT Protocol.

TTLex is offline Junior Member
    yeah, I know the 250 2x a week is standard if your taking it during cycle, but I wasnt sure about the end like this where I only have a month to hit it.

Thread Information