Thread: need some input

HighRoller101 is offline Associate Member

need some input

right now i am running a bulking cycle and a couple of my buddies want me to run a cutting cycle and my goal is to get up to around 195 lbs in the next year or so. do you think i should stick to bulking cycles or throw some cutting cycles in? right now im running Test E at 500 Mg a week and next cycle cant decide to bulk or cut whats the rule of thumb here?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Not really any rules of thumb as opposed to what your goals are. If you are wanting to bulk, then bulk. If you notice BF going up, you dont need to run a cutting cycle, you just need to fix your diet. Keep an eye on your BF while off cycle, and like I said, if you see it going up, then try running a cutting diet to drop it.

Now, after you reach your goal size, and you decide you are wanting more deffinition and toneness, then you may consider running a cutting cycle.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you need to make up your mind about what you want.
    As for your friends suggesting a cutting cycle, you know, it's up to you.

Depending on which side of Earth you are on, the seasons are usually an influence on bulking/cutting. People want to look presentable for the ladies and/or gents.

Perhaps your friends want you to simply keep your BF% in check with a cutter after the bulk.

Keep in mind you can also lean-up on long ester compounds. Lean Bulk

Gear aside. Bottom Line, It all boils down to your diet and routine.

yeah i get what you are saying i want to bulk up to around 200 and then cut down so you think just stick with the bulking then? and then tone down once i reach that weight? cuz my buddies are saying that by doing a cutting cycle after this bulking cycle it will help my gains for future cycles?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    All good advice above.

You might also consider dropping the idea of "bulking" and "cutting" all together.

Too many guys "bulk" way too much, put on too much un-needed fat, which makes "cutting" that much harder.

You can add lean mass without a significant amount of fat if you do it right.

It might take some more time than just adding 20lbs on a cycle, where 5lbs is muscle, 5lbs is water, and 10lbs is fat.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I agree with d7m. Why not just get to your goal by adding lean mass. Keep your diet clean with and your intake high enough to gain. You sound like you're too worried about what your buddies think.

no im not to worried about what they think i just needed some extra input from some more experienced guys, so thanks alot of all the help.

Thread Information