zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member

switching from Test-e + Tren-E to Test-prop + Tren Ace

Hello. I'm experienced with cycles and have ran/planned out some advanced but cut-and-dry cycles before. I am ready to go on cycle again but find myself in a dilemma.

Due to very late delivery from a source, he overcompensated by giving me a decent amount of what he has extra - Test+tren enanthate . I like both compounds very much but have long ago strayed away from the long-ester compounds because I hate retaining water.

I don't want to waste so intend to run these two compounds at the start of my cycle but I need to be cut up and hard looking by the end of October + early November so I would like to switch to Test prop/Tren Ace/Mast prop (running generic HGH from the start of the cycle). I've never done something like this before so I'm wondering if you guys can help me out with timing....

I also would like to fronload my cycle with test prop until the Test+tren E kicks in.

I'm hoping to start late August. I'll have my test-P and test+Tren E on hand but I wont be able to get my trenA/TestP/MastP blend from my source until mid September (I don't normally start without all gear on hand but I've no doubt I'll have the remaining gear by this time).

Do you think it would be possible to start running these longer esters for a couple weeks and switch over to the shorter esters so I'll retain much less water in early November?

If so, can anyone suggest when I should start pinning the short ester blend after my last injection of the Enanthates?

If anything, I'll just either run the Enanthates the entire duration(Tren in any form + HGH and low dose anti-e should keep me looking good enough.) or just wait till Mid september for my favorite blend.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro..plain and simple run a good AI and water problems should not arise...no big deal in switching from long to short esters...make sure you have a good Pct protocal..

I'm mostly looking to sort out the timing issue; I'm looking when to start pinning the short ester blend after cessation of shooting the enanthates. Planning a smooth transition is important cause I, like most everyone, get noticeable sides from using tren but can control them very well via good timing and dosing schedules.

I've never had the need make this kind of switch before so I'm looking for any insight or suggestions from anyone who has done something similar.

BTW. I retain a stupid amount of water from the bulking compounds even while running AI . Like I said though, any sort of tren + AI should keep me looking lean enough looking till I make the switch to short esters. On top of that, I'm 2+ months into HGH and starting to notice good fatloss and expect it to continue quite well when on AAS here soon.
    Last edited by zaneisgreat; 08-11-2010 at 09:27 PM.

anyone want to take a stab at this?

Thread Information