MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

Proposed Cycle Abombs/Test/Deca/Proviron

Just wanted to post my proposed cycle i plan on starting September 1st

My Stats:
    27 y.o.
    5'10"
    245lbs
    20-22% BF

2 previous cycles of test/deca 600mg/300mg and 800mg/400mg done 6 and 7 years ago.

Weeks 1-10 600mg Test E
    Weeks 1-10 300mg Deca
    Weeks 1-4 100mg ED Anadrol
    Weeks 5-11 100mg ED Proviron
    Weeks 4-12 250iu E3D HCG
    Weeks 13-14 100mg Clomid
    Weeks 15-16 50mg Clomid

My thinking is that i can kick start my cycle with the abombs and then run Proviron for the remainder of my cycle until a week after my last test injection.. I am not incorporating Nolvadex since Proviron has some anti estrogen properties and i have run more test in the past with no side effects.

I have Aromasin available if i feel that i need it.

I know that people are going to state that i should do Test only if it is my first cycle in 7 years, but the main reasoning behind that is to know if you can handle different complexs and what not.. since i have done these complexs at larger doses in the past i feel confident that i will be alright.

In regards to my high BF. My BF is at 22% because of my weekend binge drinking (which i am cutting out) as well as no cardio (which i have only recently incorporated). My previous two cycles I LOWERED MY BF DURRING A BULKING CYCLE!! I know this goes against everything that i have read on here, but that is my experience.. first time i went from 18% to 14% and the second time i went from 14% to 11%.. I know that it inceases BF fro people who are at a significantly lower BF such as 11-12% and they go up to 15-16%.. but that has not been my experience. Even if i do jump up to 25+% i am doing a cutting cycle following this that i already have waiting for me in my sock drawer I just feel it would be easier to put the weight on now and shed the fat later than shed fat now and try and only put on clean muscle later..

Your opinions are appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Proposed Cycle Abombs/Test/Deca/Proviron-dsc00537.jpg   Proposed Cycle Abombs/Test/Deca/Proviron-dsc00538.jpg   Proposed Cycle Abombs/Test/Deca/Proviron-dsc00539.jpg  

heres more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Proposed Cycle Abombs/Test/Deca/Proviron-dsc00546.jpg   Proposed Cycle Abombs/Test/Deca/Proviron-dsc00547.jpg   Proposed Cycle Abombs/Test/Deca/Proviron-dsc00548.jpg  

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You'll have a much, much more productive cycle if you cut body fat first.

here is my typical diet it was in excel so hopefully this converts over alright

DIET LOG

In order of Fat Carbs Protien Calories

11/08/2010 Wednesday 11:00 6 large eggs 24 0 32 378
    150 g Ham 5 1 27 160
    3 slices cheese 21 0 30 300
    450 g Yogurt 4 60 22 382

13:30 WORK OUT

15:00 2 Whey Protein Shake 2 3 54 240
    500ml Milk 7.5 25 18 235

16:00 3 250 g beef 25 0 54 510
    2 cups Brown Rice 4 90 10 432
    1 cup carrots 0 24 3 105
    500ml Milk 7.5 25 18 235

18:30 4 250g Chicken 10 0 77 415
    1 cup Brown Rice 2 45 5 216
    500ml Milk 7.5 25 18 235

21:00 5 250g Chicken 10 0 77 415
    4 large (22g) Shrimp 0 0 5 22
    200g Rice Noodles 0 44 2 192

24:00 6 Casien Protien Shake 2 6 48 240
    500ml Milk 7.5 25 18 235

TOTAL: 139 373 518 4947

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    Just wanted to post my proposed cycle i plan on starting September 1st

My Stats:
    27 y.o.
    5'10"
    245lbs
    20-22% BF

2 previous cycles of test/deca 600mg/300mg and 800mg/400mg done 6 and 7 years ago.

Weeks 1-10 600mg Test E
    Weeks 1-10 300mg Deca
    Weeks 1-4 100mg ED Anadrol
    Weeks 5-11 100mg ED Proviron
    Weeks 4-12 250iu E3D HCG
    Weeks 13-14 100mg Clomid
    Weeks 15-16 50mg Clomid

My thinking is that i can kick start my cycle with the abombs and then run Proviron for the remainder of my cycle until a week after my last test injection.. I am not incorporating Nolvadex since Proviron has some anti estrogen properties and i have run more test in the past with no side effects.

I have Aromasin available if i feel that i need it.

I know that people are going to state that i should do Test only if it is my first cycle in 7 years, but the main reasoning behind that is to know if you can handle different complexs and what not.. since i have done these complexs at larger doses in the past i feel confident that i will be alright.

In regards to my high BF. My BF is at 22% because of my weekend binge drinking (which i am cutting out) as well as no cardio (which i have only recently incorporated). My previous two cycles I LOWERED MY BF DURRING A BULKING CYCLE!! I know this goes against everything that i have read on here, but that is my experience.. first time i went from 18% to 14% and the second time i went from 14% to 11%.. I know that it inceases BF fro people who are at a significantly lower BF such as 11-12% and they go up to 15-16%.. but that has not been my experience. Even if i do jump up to 25+% i am doing a cutting cycle following this that i already have waiting for me in my sock drawer I just feel it would be easier to put the weight on now and shed the fat later than shed fat now and try and only put on clean muscle later..

Your opinions are appreciated.
    Sorry mate IMO that is a HEAVY cycle, espically seeing your pics, I really think you are not ready for it, but you do as you please.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by boz88 View Post
    Sorry mate IMO that is a HEAVY cycle, espically seeing your pics, I really think you are not ready for it, but you do as you please.

All the best.
    The only thing i am not sure about is the A-bombs.. i have done more deca & test before, so i am not too concerned about that..

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Well it is 1 of the most powerful compound, yeah it's ironic u mentioned it, cause that one really caught my eye. Not for the faint hearted :|

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    You'll have a much, much more productive cycle if you cut body fat first.
    X5..

I see no reason to bulk at this point. You are putting yourself in a very high risk of elevated health related issues. I suggest ridding most that BF with a strong diet then considering a cutting cycle. This way (as stated above) you will have a very productive cycle with less side effects. Those compounds as you know are notorious in the water department. AI or not, IMO you will see little to no results from these reducing water retention and combating ESER due to the fact you have so much adipose tissue that it will cover most of it.

Now, if you end up running this cycle anyways, do as the following. I believe your PCT is lacking. Good call on the HCG but that won't be enough to compliment 1 SERM when a 19nor is being ran 10 weeks. Tore is great, I see no harm in throwing it in the mix. I highly suggest you monitor your BP several times per day with the exception of 1-2 hours PWO. Celery seed extract, hawthorn extract, CoEnzyme Q10, monitoring your sodium intake, consuming 1-1.5 gallons of water and keeping a close eye on excessive bloat (this may be hard with such a high BF) will reduce with risk of elevated BP.

Moreover, keep in mind reducing body fat reducing risks. I'm not saying you won't loose BF with this proposed cycle, but the potential lose of BF will not outweigh the sides you may encounter, or not even realize that they are there due to your current stats.

This cycle will do fine, AFTER you trim that lard off first with a diet designed to do so, thereafter implementing a cutting cycle.

HP
    Last edited by HawaiianPride.; 08-12-2010 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    X5..

Now, if you end up running this cycle anyways, do as the following. I believe your PCT is lacking. Good call on the HCG but that won't be enough to compliment 1 SERM when a 19nor is being ran 10 weeks. Tore is great, I see no harm in throwing it in the mix. I highly suggest you monitor your BP several times per day with the exception of 1-2 hours PWO. Celery seed extract, hawthorn extract, CoEnzyme Q10, monitoring your sodium intake, consuming 1-1.5 gallons of water and keeping a close eye on excessive bloat (this may be hard with such a high BF) will reduce with risk of elevated BP.

HP
    I understand the BF issue, and agree with your guys advice, and would give the same advice to anyone else on here. The only reason i am going forward with it is because i have done two cycles before with high BF and lost BF while on cycle with no complications. So, i know i am at risk for more complications at a higher BF, but as long as things go the same way they did the last two times I will be alright.

I bought a Blood Pressure monitor as well as a Cholesterol monitor (these things aren't cheap) so i will definitley keep a close eye on my BP and cholesterol levels.. I was planning on incorporating some OTC blood pressure meds..

I am trying to find out what Tore is and can not find any info under that name.. is there another name for it?

Toremifene Citrate. At least you know understand the risks. That's all I ask if you go along with it. Good luck.

HP

Toremifene Citrate. At least you know understand the risks. That's all I ask if you go along with it. Good luck.

HP
    I definitley know the risks. I am not walking into this blind.

I appreciate your help HP, I respect your advice to the highest degree

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    1600mg/wk of total androgens looking at your pics, no chance. Thats what some amatuer's use in the USA's. You dont need anywhere near that amount of AAS.

I think your over 20-22% looking at you. Even if you are, expect some estrogen related sides and BP issues. Anadrol is notoriously hard on BP.

I definitley know the risks. I am not walking into this blind.

I appreciate your help HP, I respect your advice to the highest degree
    Thanks bro.

If you havent cycled for "6-7 years" your fresh as a daisy.

I gained last winter on 350mg/wk of Test steady over 4 months. Put on a quality 12-14lbs.

wk 1-12 Test Enan 500mg/wk
    Wk 1-12 Deca 300-400mg/wk
    wk 1-5 Anadrol 50mg/ED

*Aromasin 10mg/EOD
    *Caber/Prami on hand
    *Tamox on hand
    *HCG 250ius 2x week

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    No offense mate, but looking at your pics I wouldn't think you're ready for a first cycle yet. To look like that after cycling makes it seem something is very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I gained last winter on 350mg/wk of Test steady over 4 months. Put on a quality 12-14lbs.
    I can attest to this as well. Earlier this year I suffered some shoulder injuries. Ran this exact protocol for 3 months and made gains similar to my Test/NPP blast.

Remember, more isn't always better. And Swift proposed a pleasant cycle.

I can attest to this as well. Earlier this year I suffered some shoulder injuries. Ran this exact protocol for 3 months and made gains similar to my Test/NPP blast.

Remember, more isn't always better. And Swift proposed a pleasant cycle.
    I started on 50mg/EOD (150mg/wk) and made a few lbs with that, then after 4-5 weeks went to 350mg/wk and stayed there. I hadnt used a form of testosterone (only other androgens) for around 3-4 years.

I tapered up/down because of acne and it worked very well. Also used an AI. NO ACNE.

Nice. Acne came about during PCT. No adverse side effects during though.

If you havent cycled for "6-7 years" your fresh as a daisy.

wk 1-12 Test Enan 500mg/wk
    Wk 1-12 Deca 300-400mg/wk
    wk 1-5 Anadrol 50mg/ED

*Aromasin 10mg/EOD
    *Caber/Prami on hand
    *Tamox on hand
    *HCG 250ius 2x week
    I was thinking of cutting out that Anadrol altogether.. and lowering the dose of Proviron to 75mg or so and running it the whole cycle. Are you suggesting dropping Proviron altogether?

I am definitley droping the Anadrol to 50mg.. 100mg would be a bit extreme

RE: the Aromasin, is this suggested to combat the water retention? If so, I am not concerned with water retention, only the posibilities of Gyno. Although i have ran heavier doses in the past with no gyno problems.. not sure if the risk rises with age.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    No offense mate, but looking at your pics I wouldn't think you're ready for a first cycle yet. To look like that after cycling makes it seem something is very wrong.
    been over 6 years since last cycle.. only back in the gym over a year now...

I was thinking of cutting out that Anadrol altogether.. and lowering the dose of Proviron to 75mg or so and running it the whole cycle. Are you suggesting dropping Proviron altogether?

I am definitley droping the Anadrol to 50mg.. 100mg would be a bit extreme

RE: the Aromasin, is this suggested to combat the water retention? If so, I am not concerned with water retention, only the posibilities of Gyno. Although i have ran heavier doses in the past with no gyno problems.. not sure if the risk rises with age.
    Aromasin for estrogenic sides, yes. More fat (adipose, visceral) = more aromoatse = more estrogen = more sides (acne, BP).

I dont like Proviron really. Only for labido during PCT or cycling without Test. Other than that I think its pointless. SHBG levels decline during AAS administartion (exogenous testosterone ).

As for Proviron and estrogen, I found it very weak and totally useless.

Your fresh after 6-7 years. You will grow like a weed, but get your bf% down more IMHO. I think your above 20-22%.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    why not switch to test prop and npp instead of test e and deca , and then drop the anadrol ? That way you won't have to deal with as much water retention based on your high bodyfat

Aromasin for estrogenic sides, yes. More fat (adipose, visceral) = more aromoatse = more estrogen = more sides (acne, BP).

I think your above 20-22%.
    okay, that makes sense..

RE the BF...i look higher because it is all in my stomach.. all my uncles have the same stomach.. it is barrel shaped but very hard..

measurements on calipers are:

Sub: 17
    Bi: 10
    Tri: 14
    Oblique: 24

So as u can see my stomach area holds an unusually higher amount of fat compared to the rest of my body.. Even when i was 8% in college i could not see my abs (i did the underwater test and caliper by a professional so i know the results were accurate).. That is part of the reason i get dismotivated when it comes to cutting.. i just want to be big, not cut.. i would be extatic at 12-14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    why not switch to test prop and npp instead of test e and deca, and then drop the anadrol? That way you won't have to deal with as much water retention based on your high bodyfat
    not concerned if i am a water balloon for a couple months.. only concerned with longterm stuff i.e. gyno or something along those lines.

my 18 month plan is to do a bulking (as shown) then cut a while in between cycles... then do a test prop/primo cycle (lean muscle)..maintain off cycle for a few months and then do something along the lines of what you mentioned..

reason i plan on doing test primo next cycle is i have read good things about primo durring lean mass cycle and i already have 60 amps of it..

Thread Information