Thread: Edited test ??

irishbulker is offline New Member

Edited test ??

im new to steroids iv recently finished a course of 10mg lixus dinabol an found them really good i put up 16 pounds and kept most of my gains. iv just got my hands on some Edited test and was wondering if its any good i was planning on taking 300mg twice a week
    Last edited by Big; 08-12-2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Rules

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Nobody on here is going to advise a 18 year old on how to use steroids because you really should not be using them at your age

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Your a child. Eat, train, sleep, supplements; in that order. Your not just new to steroids , your new to life. Learn how to train naturally utilizing the overwhelming amount of testosterone you have at your age. Use this to your advantage along with a proper nutrition program and you'll grow like a weed.

No one here will offer you steroid advice. So your best bet from here on out is seeking help in your diet, training, or otherwise.

HP

i dont see any problem with my age i was traning for over a year an was making very little progress then a friend told me about dinabol and i was shocked with the results so i think steroids are the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by irishbulker View Post
    i dont see any problem with my age i was traning for over a year an was making very little progress then a friend told me about dinabol and i was shocked with the results so i think steroids are the way to go
    1. Get an understanding of how these compounds work when you aren't fully matured both inside and out and it will make you think twice about injecting yourself ever again at your age.

2. This because your lack of diet, possibly over-training or under-training, or you relied solely on supplement to try and bring your weight up.

3. Reason being once these compounds were introduced into your system you responded so well due to the fact that you were no where near your natural genetic potential.

Take my advice above and leave it at that.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Please do no list lab names

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And I`m sure you'll be shocked with the side effects once it is too late......

why is everyone so negative just because i said i was 18 if a guy of 25 asked ye that question he would get the world of advice

Big
    Because you're 18

so jus out of curiosity wat age would u recomend to start taking them

Big

22-25. As I stated earlier, understand the risks of putting yourself through this at such a young age and it will make you think twice of pumping yourself up full of drugs that can permanently damage you for the rest of your life.

HP

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by irishbulker View Post
    so jus out of curiosity wat age would u recomend to start taking them
    standard rule of thum is 25 bud.. we are not trying to be rude man, we just don't want you to F*ck up the rest of your lifting career by trying to take a shortcut..

we get way too many threads like this from people who did not listen to us:

Feel terrible 4 months after cycle ended....

just train hard for atleast the next 5-6 years and then come back to us... otherwise you run the risk of your internal testosterone production shutting down permenantly

Thread Information