boyoboyo is offline Junior Member

tbol & var cycle

height: 6ft
    weight: 190lbs
    bf: 10%
    training exp: 3 years

im pretty dead set on running these 2 compounds together.
    iv heard 50mg ed of both for 8 weeks would be a decent cycle with just nolva for PCT.

any opionions or critiques?

bump

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    y an oral cycle....???

fuk.. i wish i could pin then to take orals....

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Not a fan of your proposed cycle. What are your goals with this?

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Not a fan of your proposed cycle. What are your goals with this?
    whys that?

my goals are to add between 7-12 pounds of lean muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by boyoboyo View Post
    whys that?

my goals are to add between 7-12 pounds of lean muscle.
    its ok.. but its more expensive for such lil results...

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond*K View Post
    its ok.. but its more expensive for such lil results...
    yeah I had noticed, but from what iv noticed this is probably the best oral cycle?

what else would you recomend oral wise?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Personal preference. Not a fan of oral cycles without a base of Test. Test alone can get you your results for half the price of what your looking to spend.

yeah I had noticed, but from what iv noticed this is probably the best oral cycle?

what else would you recomend oral wise?
    i gotta say.. i think its smart u wanna run tbol with var and not just var...

i thin test and a higher amount of var would get u more results... imo

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Personal preference. Not a fan of oral cycles without a base of Test. Test alone can get you your results for half the price of what your looking to spend.
    yeah i understand that.
    but sadly injections wont be an option for this cycle. Im not comfortable with needles at all plus i need to keep it very discreet.
    i will be working on my needle issue though, and intend to run some test next year.

if anyone could help with me recomended doses?
    or even suggest a better oral if you see fit.

60 mg tbol... if u ccan afford it.. 80 mg var

skeletal pump is offline New Member
    if you only wanna buy orals those two are fine together i know some people who have used those two together, not sure what doses they used though. ill ask them, they got pretty strong though with some solid gains. it costs so much though, youd be doing yourself a favour if you switched to test imo

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I have done this cycle before personally. Its probably the least toxic combination of an oral cycle you can do since both are lighter on your system (does not mean its better than an injectable for your system). You will get some lean gains from it and will have alot of energy from the anavar .

I would run the Tbol for the first 5-6 weeks and run the Anavar for a full 10 weeks, you will see better results from the anavar at the end and the Tbol will show better gains sooner. Nice thing is neither of these have shown their face to aromatize (tbol in very rare cases, but not with anavar).

Make sure you drink lots of water and I would span it out by taking it twice a day to keep a constant stream in your system. I would also increase the Anavar dosage to about 60-80 minimum and the Tbol at 50 is fine.

All in all I would like to see a photo of you since you are saying you are close to max muscle mass for your size and 10 percent body fat for someone who has only been lifting for 3 years. Sometimes things aren't always as they seem on this site..............

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    heard its a good stack. i always though it was wise to run tbol abit higher tho?

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    I have done this cycle before personally. Its probably the least toxic combination of an oral cycle you can do since both are lighter on your system (does not mean its better than an injectable for your system). You will get some lean gains from it and will have alot of energy from the anavar .

I would run the Tbol for the first 5-6 weeks and run the Anavar for a full 10 weeks, you will see better results from the anavar at the end and the Tbol will show better gains sooner. Nice thing is neither of these have shown their face to aromatize (tbol in very rare cases, but not with anavar).

Make sure you drink lots of water and I would span it out by taking it twice a day to keep a constant stream in your system. I would also increase the Anavar dosage to about 60-80 minimum and the Tbol at 50 is fine.

All in all I would like to see a photo of you since you are saying you are close to max muscle mass for your size and 10 percent body fat for someone who has only been lifting for 3 years. Sometimes things aren't always as they seem on this site..............
    ill post a picture soon, but thanks for the advice.
    on a side note, how would my gains differ if i were to just run the tbol?
    and sorry for this stupid question but are turanabol and turinabol the same?

eljay is offline Junior Member
    looks like a good stack to me man. good luck and keep us posted

fig
    fig is offline Member
    You'd be surprised by how easy it is to pin. Everyone is nervous the first time...just need to get past it. Work on it mentally in the meantime but if you want real, continuous growth, you will need to pin. Var/T-bol is fine to get your feet wet though. I'm going to run them at 60/60 (at least) this winter with Test.

ill post a picture soon, but thanks for the advice.
    on a side note, how would my gains differ if i were to just run the tbol?
    and sorry for this stupid question but are turanabol and turinabol the same?
    Turanabol and Turinabol are the same thing, just different names from different pharms.

Tbol made me somewhat tired when done individually with more muscle growth and Anavar gave me this energy that I could beast out 45 minutes of cardio with EASE and nice strength gain. (I love anavar and have ran it 3 times)

Tbol will get you more lean muscle mass than anavar but both giving you solid gains that you will want and keep the majority of. Neither of these will "blow you up" but you will get some nice noticable gains.

BUT all these gains will only happen with the proper diet. You need to eat systematically and proportionally inorder to make this work. Post your diet if you want more help. Most people think they have the right diet but are so far off.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Turanabol and Turinabol are the same thing, just different names from different pharms.

Tbol made me somewhat tired when done individually with more muscle growth and Anavar gave me this energy that I could beast out 45 minutes of cardio with EASE and nice strength gain. (I love anavar and have ran it 3 times)

Tbol will get you more lean muscle mass than anavar but both giving you solid gains that you will want and keep the majority of. Neither of these will "blow you up" but you will get some nice noticable gains.

BUT all these gains will only happen with the proper diet. You need to eat systematically and proportionally inorder to make this work. Post your diet if you want more help. Most people think they have the right diet but are so far off.
    thanks for that, iv posted my meal plans in the diet section and have taken on board the advice and changes i needed to make, allthough i wasnt to far off to begin with.
    the only reason I ask about tbol run on its own is due to the cost of anavar lol.
    i know it differes from person to person, what could a first time user expect to gain from a tbol only cycle ran at say 60-70mg ed. and a var/tbol both ran at about 50?

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    interested to see how this turns out, but I would stick with just Tbol or just Var preferably Tbol due to i think it yields better strength gains IMO and 2 orals is double the toxitity honestly so save the liver and run one oral until you feel comfortable with injections if your mind is made up on running a cycle. If it were me I would wait and run an Test cycle because you are going to respond best to first cycle and why waste greatest gains on oral cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    interested to see how this turns out, but I would stick with just Tbol or just Var preferably Tbol due to i think it yields better strength gains IMO and 2 orals is double the toxitity honestly so save the liver and run one oral until you feel comfortable with injections if your mind is made up on running a cycle. If it were me I would wait and run an Test cycle because you are going to respond best to first cycle and why waste greatest gains on oral cycle?
    yeah i agree for the above reasons and cost.
    i think im gonna run tbol on its own, debating on whether to do it for 6 or 8 weeks though!?
    has anyone done or know anyone that ran a tbol only cycle and the gains that are likley possible?

and to answer your question, as i stated above i need to work on my issue with needles, also ill be keeping this discreet and dont want it to be blatently obvious when if i were to smack on 25+ pounds of muscle/bloat.
    between 7-12 pounds of good solid muscle is what im after.

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    Okay gotcha dont want to blow up over night and everyone notice lol...yeah try 4 weeks on 2 weeks off and 4 weeks on so you can keep some stress off liver

Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    Okay gotcha dont want to blow up over night and everyone notice lol...yeah try 4 weeks on 2 weeks off and 4 weeks on so you can keep some stress off liver
    This is really bad advice fyi. You don't take a 2 week period off in a cycle let alone in the middle. Anavar doesnt stay in your system that long and its the build up over time that gets you the gains. You dont see real gains with anavar till week 6. Who told you to do this. Honestly you shouldn't be giving out any advice.

If anything take some Milk Thistle while on the cycle if you are worried about your liver that much but it does reduce the absorption and may see lower gains.
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 08-12-2010 at 10:14 AM.

428scj is offline Junior Member
    I absolutely loved this cycle. Granted, it was my first cycle but there were very little sides and I got some very nice results from it. Here is a thread about it.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=420484

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    my understanding of this stack is that:

var decreases libido and apetite
    tbol increases libido and apetite

so running the both together should yeild better results with less sides.

428scj is offline Junior Member
    Go to that link I posted and read what Phate wrote to me in the first couple posts. He broke it down very well as did BJJ.

I didn't have a problem with low libido with this cycle but I was using other natural supplements during the cycle (Vitamins, Tribulus, and Primordial Performances Testosterone booster ....all natural stuff) so maybe that is why. Overall, I would recommend this cycle. I did get HUGE back pumps that were due to not drinking enough water. I found anywhere from a gallon to a gallon and a half were what I needed. I was living in Iraq at the time too and the temps were always over 110 on a daily basis.

Thread Information