AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

10 days in prop cycle, no morning wood! wtf?

why no libido increase or morning wood? I have naturally low test (low 300s) so I never wake up with morning wood. I would have expected it by now with this cycle though. it's 75mg ED. Usually people can tell if they are on test depending on how horny they get. I have no horny-ness at all and feel exactly the same. wtf is going on?

On the bright side, I am up 6.5lbs. I can't tell what kind of pounds they are though. Abs are still visible and I think I have slightly better veins around my waist line. I have increased my calories slightly though

I have already done TWO fake cycles in the past. I have the worst luck in history

here is the thread with the pics I posted
    real or fake Test Prop
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 08-12-2010 at 12:19 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I wouldn't consider it bunk just yet. Propionate (in test and 19nor form) kicked in 1.5-2 weeks. Including a raise in libido. Give it 1 more week. If nothing changes, then I would re-consider your source next time you purchase from them.

I've never seen those vials before, so I can't say much in that area.

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    I done those vials before! With my tren cycle, same brand. It worked nice but I didn't get the same libido kick as I did another brand of test E (& deca ). Then again, my tren may have givin me the droopy djck...

That brand looks good to go from the pic. They have a website where you can plug in the batch number for verification. Google them...

I have to correct my previous post. The vials of prop I did that you have gave me a great libido jump, plus good gains...I switched to another ugl that supressed it somewhat. So your prop is great. Plus there's almost no injection pain, quite smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    I wouldn't consider it bunk just yet. Propionate (in test and 19nor form) kicked in 1.5-2 weeks. Including a raise in libido. Give it 1 more week. If nothing changes, then I would re-consider your source next time you purchase from them.

I've never seen those vials before, so I can't say much in that area.
    their dbol worked in the past. I used that with what I thought was test and deca (different source). So basically my first cycle before this was dbol only for 30 days. But hey, the dbol was at least legit

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Stack View Post
    I done those vials before! With my tren cycle, same brand. It worked nice but I didn't get the same libido kick as I did another brand of test E (& deca). Then again, my tren may have givin me the droopy djck...

That brand looks good to go from the pic. They have a website where you can plug in the batch number for verification. Google them...
    I have to correct my previous post. The vials of prop I did that you have gave me a great libido jump, plus good gains...I switched to another ugl that supressed it somewhat. So your prop is great. Plus there's almost no injection pain, quite smooth.
    someone on these boards used the same lab and his gear was bunk. He did a log here. He checked the batch too and it was fine supposedly

I checked the batch before for this one and it was good to go. I have to say it is very smooth except for thighs, which make me pretty sore. I also did 150mg in my glute on my first shot because I had originally planned for this to be an EOD cycle instead of ED, so that got a little sore too. Other than that, it's painless.

When did your libido kick happen with these vials of prop?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Dawg, I know you're pissed about past cycles, but that gear looks good... cant comment on the morning wood cause mine starts about 1am even if I pulled ot before going to bed... whats awkward is when I dont get it... like about a week ago, woke up with wood and was a bit concerned... 10 mins later it was there while brushing teeth

anyways, wait till day 13-14ish and things should change with prop.

Nest time you cycle Im finding you gear so you can stop worrying.

My source could've been different from yours & the others you mentioned and luckily I got good stuff.

It took a couple weeks at least to kick in with the libido. I thought it would be quicker with the short ester & at the time it was my first run with prop.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Dawg, I know you're pissed about past cycles, but that gear looks good... cant comment on the morning wood cause mine starts about 1am even if I pulled ot before going to bed... whats awkward is when I dont get it... like about a week ago, woke up with wood and was a bit concerned... 10 mins later it was there while brushing teeth

anyways, wait till day 13-14ish and things should change with prop.

Nest time you cycle Im finding you gear so you can stop worrying.
    thanks for the help. I'll ride it out. Strong new avi btw, looking big man. I do miss the pale girl with the huge tits though

My source could've been different from yours & the others you mentioned and luckily I got good stuff.

It took a couple weeks at least to kick in with the libido. I thought it would be quicker with the short ester & at the time it was my first run with prop.
    ok that's encouraging. Hopefully I'll get a libido increase by the end of the week

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    thanks for the help. I'll ride it out. Strong new avi btw, looking big man. I do miss the pale girl with the huge tits though
    heres the deal, I'll run 100mg ED of dbol next cycle with 1g deca , no test and no AI's... my chest will be a subtle replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    heres the deal, I'll run 100mg ED of dbol next cycle with 1g deca, no test and no AI's... my chest will be a subtle replacement
    hahahahaah something is wrong with that picture!

yes, everything

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I would give it a couple more days.

Test prop didn't give me the profound increase in libido as Test Enanthate though. On test E I turned into a slobbering horn dog! I'm 41 and was giving it to the wife like an 18 year old. Good woman, she let me tear her up almost everyday :-)

I'm thinking it's because the prop is in-and-out of your system quick, whereas the longer estered test e builds up? That's what it seemed like for me.

Blog Entries
    Test prop didn't give me the profound increase in libido as Test Enanthate though. On test E I turned into a slobbering horn dog! I'm 41 and was giving it to the wife like an 18 year old. Good woman, she let me tear her up almost everyday :-)

I'm thinking it's because the prop is in-and-out of your system quick, whereas the longer estered test e builds up? That's what it seemed like for me.
    thats interesting cus i found the oposite for me.....less horny on the test e and uncontrollable horny on the prop....just goes to show were all different....

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    thats interesting cus i found the oposite for me.....less horny on the test e and uncontrollable horny on the prop....just goes to show were all different....
    I was crazy horny while running Cyp, prop I noticed it sooner but not the violent type horny I was from the cyp

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    I actually started a thread not pertaining entirely to this ugl gear but my problem was i felt it was either bunk or way under dosed. I ended up just using it for the remainder of the cycle, raising the amount taken eod from 100mg to 150mg and it brought the sex drive back but gains were minimal. I will not use this ugl test prop again since i have access to better gear now. Trial and error when you go through unknown sources.

BTW, when you took the cap off the vial, did the metal piece tear off w/the cap? it happen to all 5 of my vials, not 1 opened properly, but i was still able to use them as long as you keep them sterile.

here's the link:
    bunk gear or way under dosed....
    Last edited by SAMS_DAD; 08-12-2010 at 04:55 PM.

alpenguy is offline Junior Member

That Test E, LMFAO! Im 47 and just went through the same. just finished a long PCT though. Hope the ol lady will be OK not gettin it 3 times a day

update: I think I am starting to notice some good gains from the mirror. Still no libido or much or a strength increase yet but I hope those will come any day now. I am up 6lbs and certainly don't feel as if I have gained any fat. If anything I might look leaner. This is my 12th day btw. here is a pic from me trying clothes on in a dressing room today (I couldn't resist taking pics). The pic in my current avi was from a few days before I started my cycle. I actually have slightly more bf% than it appears in my avi bc of the way the pic is angled and resized

but here is me on the 12 day of this prop cycle

Looking good, very lean and nice lines.

thanks man I'm at 187lbs in the pic at 5'9

Look a little bigger then 187lbs. The tan also helps bring out the lines. Proportions are solid. Ever think about competing?

maybe. I would definitely consider it if I added more mass. I just need to get bigger before thinking about that. But I would never rule it out. The more I read muscular development every month, the more tempting it gets

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    looking good alpha, keep up the the good work, prop great for leaning out

Thread Information