Thread: ar-r clen help

golfs321 is offline New Member

ar-r clen help

just received my package of clen /keto. I am familiar with clen, just havent used it in a year. I am unfamiliar with keto and wanted to use it in place of benadryl.

few questions>

-the last clen I got was pink and tasted like pink lemonade. The one I got is not pink. Is this normal? Will it still taste like pink lemonade?

-I know I take the keto at night, what dosage is recommended? I am 220lbs

-For the clen...is it safe to start at 25 mcg/ and raise it around 10/day until I hit a level I can tolerate? about 100mcg?

-The syringe I got is measured in ml. so 1 ml=200mcg correct? so .5 ml=100mcg, and .25 ml=50mcg...

Im just double checking to make sure I dont do somethin stupid! Clen has worked very well for me in the past.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by golfs321 View Post
    just received my package of clen /keto. I am familiar with clen, just havent used it in a year. I am unfamiliar with keto and wanted to use it in place of benadryl.

few questions>

-the last clen I got was pink and tasted like pink lemonade. The one I got is not pink. Is this normal? Will it still taste like pink lemonade?

Not sure bud, never tried AR's clen. Taste it and find out.

-I know I take the keto at night, what dosage is recommended? I am 220lbs

2-3mg PD

-For the clen...is it safe to start at 25 mcg/ and raise it around 10/day until I hit a level I can tolerate? about 100mcg?

Yes that's completely find. Asses the dosage to your tolerance each day.

-The syringe I got is measured in ml. so 1 ml=200mcg correct? so .5 ml=100mcg, and .25 ml=50mcg...

If it's AR's Clen then yes this is correct.

Im just double checking to make sure I dont do somethin stupid! Clen has worked very well for me in the past.
    Boldizzle.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    if it's arr clen then it should be legit, no reason to worry.

Thread Information