Thread: Mdrol Gains

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member

Mdrol Gains

Hey guys

How many of you all have taken Mdrol? I was just kinda wondering how well you keep the gains in size and strength after you finish the cycle with or w/o pct? Basically just looking for some real life experiences with the product is all.

Thanks

nobody?

I haven't tried it personally, but i have researched it a bit when i was considering it and it seemed to be pretty good stuff with lots of good reviews from a prohormone forum. There is a supplement section on this site that will have more people with exp in mdrol. I have taken methadrol, which is the same makeup, only without the etiocholan 3-one and 17b-ol but still at 10mg's and i really really liked that supp as a ph...

Just remember ph's are liver toxic and should be used carefully as some stronger one's hold worse sides then some aas?

Good luck,

"dirty d"

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive used it once, ive put on 5 lean lbs but I had to stop the course due to stomach problems what the mdrol caused.

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my last week of it for a 4 week cycle. It's my first run with prohormones. It's great stuff and totally exceeded my expectations. It feels similar to Anadrol , only it does not bloat - it has actually made me leaner! All my lifts went up & my weight by 10 lbs. I'm taking 3 capsules a day which is the MAX anyone recommends. My sides in week 2 were backne (back acne), and slight headache & lethargy in week 3. I'm sure they would be non-existant if I took 2 capsules/day.

I decided to run it at the end of my Deca /test cycle, since it takes weeks for the Deca to flush out of my system. I took the mdrol to stay "on" while the deca clears before jumping into PCT (and I can PCT the day after discontinuing mdrol)...My lifts & weight popped up when switching over to the mdrol. I really like it!

As far as post PCT I can't tell you that yet...and I stacked it with AAS so the results could be from either...

I highly recommend M-Drol

99vorsi is offline Junior Member
    It's what I jump start my cycles with. I like it better than dbol b/c it puts on dry gains. Dbol just puts water on me. But everyone is different so.

Yea, ive got 2 bottles at home since they quit manufacturing it i figured i would go ahead and get some. I mainly was just wondering if you keep most of the gains on it or if it was like some other orals where the gains tend to fade somewhat quickly after the cycle. I will run nolva and clomid id say for PCT when i take, from what ive read that should do a good job

Rex9933 is offline Member
    the stuff is strong. no need to go over 20mg bro. awesome ****ing gains. and pumps

99vorsi is offline Junior Member
    yea 20mg is enough anymore and my bloodpressure starts creeping up.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Ive worked with a couple of guys using it as an oral (stacked with and injectable) and we have noticed some pretty dramatic strength gains from the MDROL.

Darksyde is offline Member
    i have run several cycles of varying lengths and dosages using superdrol and one of the first and best clones sns methyldrol-xt. it is a steroid dont let anyone tell you different. for me the positive effects were increase in lbm and strength, as well as it acting as somewhat of a diuretic. the negatives, it can increase the rate of mpb, suppress appetite, suppress libido, negatively impact your lipid profile, and towards the end of my around 3 week runs i would start feeling kind of crappy on it.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    i ran mdrol for 4 weeks and hated it. I had the worst back cramps at 20mg but strength was incredible. Would never take it again

virk-- is offline Junior Member
    I ran it at 30 mg for 4 weeks and had incredible strength gains. I gained 11 lbs and kept 10 after my pct. I had some serious back pains tho so I stopped taking it, was planning on doing 6 weeks because I noticed that i gained more towards the end. 8 of those 11 lbs were gained in the last 2 weeks.

Teufel_Hunden is offline Associate Member
    I did 4 weeks at 30mg a day. Gained 10lbs., kept 8 after PCT. My strength went up like 50 lb. on my major lifts. I lost maybe 5-10lbs of strength after PCT. I love the stuff, have a few bottles in my cabinet at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    the negatives, it can increase the rate of mpb, suppress appetite, suppress libido, negatively impact your lipid profile, and towards the end of my around 3 week runs i would start feeling kind of crappy on it.

I agree with everything said here except my libido INCREASED!

I was anticipating the loss of it but was happily surprised

thats crazy your libido increased! wish it happened to me. my libido was fine after 2 weeks, and then i think it was early in the 3rd week when it went to shit lol

I could be because the Deca wore off that was in my system before the Mdrol.....the notorious Deca Dick!

yea this friday will be the end of the 3rd week for me, i know i just started noticing the real strength gains this week, i repped out 205 on shoulder press 5 times after going to failure beforehand with 185 so i feel like im moving on up lol. The only problem is all of the 4th week im going to be at the beach so that is kind of a problem for working out. I might drop the dosage to 10mg a day and then finish it up as soon as i get back. What do you all think?

So what i'm saying is should I cut back the dose for the next week and then pick it back up as soon as i get back and finish the bottle up?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    iv used it about3x and each time around wk 2 it doesnt matter how much water i would drink my peewould be like apple juice and my kidneys would swell up so id cut the cycle short, nvr used it alone always as a kickstart or coming off a cycle before PCT. the gains on it r fvckn nice though, it makes me stronger then drol no joke

yeah ive seen someone state that 30mg of sd is equal to 100mg of drol. thats pretty nuts isnt it?

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    I have heard that there are two main isomers of the molecule that are sold as superdrol or its clones. The alpha isomer was in the original superdrol and was associated with great mass increases with relatively few negative sides. Apparently a lot of people who experienced bad lethargy etc on sdrol were taking the beta isomer, which though nearly the exact same molecule, has some much nastier side effects.

ive heard the same also bro. never got to try the original

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex9933 View Post
    yeah ive seen someone state that 30mg of sd is equal to 100mg of drol. thats pretty nuts isnt it?
    i would deff agreewith that as far as results go. i remember a UGL selling liquid SD 50mg a ml few years back

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    i would deff agreewith that as far as results go. i remember a UGL selling liquid SD 50mg a ml few years back
    oh yeah i think i have seen it also. think it was about 3 years ago before ord... pp's is probably top notch shit

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Stack View Post
    I'm on my last week of it for a 4 week cycle. It's my first run with prohormones. It's great stuff and totally exceeded my expectations. It feels similar to Anadrol, only it does not bloat - it has actually made me leaner! All my lifts went up & my weight by 10 lbs. I'm taking 3 capsules a day which is the MAX anyone recommends. My sides in week 2 were backne (back acne), and slight headache & lethargy in week 3. I'm sure they would be non-existant if I took 2 capsules/day.

I decided to run it at the end of my Deca /test cycle, since it takes weeks for the Deca to flush out of my system. I took the mdrol to stay "on" while the deca clears before jumping into PCT (and I can PCT the day after discontinuing mdrol)...My lifts & weight popped up when switching over to the mdrol. I really like it!

As far as post PCT I can't tell you that yet...and I stacked it with AAS so the results could be from either...

I highly recommend M-Drol
    Thats because it is a super saturated version of anadrol (hence the original name of superdrol). I can tell you that personally no other anabolic has ever put as much strength on someone so quick as superdrol did for me. Oddly I didnt gain much from it tho. Lethargy and headaches (plus the fact I heard its one of the worst compounds for your liver and seems to be bad for kidneys too) would prevent me from using it again. As someone else stated the m-drol increased my libido but all roids including deca have done this for me so I may be in the minority. Also worth mentioning is the fact that m-drol seems to be the only compound I have used that made me see where the term "roid rage " comes from. IMO you MUST take a pct and not some shitty otc supps either as it does suppress and for some shutdown.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    gains from m-drol cease after the 3rd week. I wouldn't recommend staying on it. Just cut the cycle short, or continue taking it at the beach. Don't just drop to 10mg/ed and cruise though. The compound doesn't stay effective for long.

that said, wow, it's one hell of a PH. head-aches such on it. get Advil.

-VM

i got most of my strength in the 3rd week. the 3rd week was f'in awesome

hungryH is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    Yea, ive got 2 bottles at home since they quit manufacturing it i figured i would go ahead and get some. I mainly was just wondering if you keep most of the gains on it or if it was like some other orals where the gains tend to fade somewhat quickly after the cycle. I will run nolva and clomid id say for PCT when i take, from what ive read that should do a good job
    what do you mean they stopped manufacturing it?? did they really?

yeah back in like january i think. maybe earlier?

Yep, no more m-drol by CEL. You can still find it around online though. And there are other superdrol clones, so all is not lost. Fortunate for us is that superdrol, likely the most powerful & toxic PH on the market, didn't get banned last January!
    Last edited by Triple Stack; 08-12-2010 at 10:16 AM.

PS - I think CEL pulled it off the market since a couple buttheads took it for 6 mos straight & almost died....they are sueing CEL for their stupidity.

^ oh yeah i saw that on youtube lol. that was messed up. those guys looked like they never lifted a day in their life

Thread Information