Thread: DBOL help

brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

DBOL help

Hey folks this is my first time using dbol ...i am using danabol ds by Edited (10 mg blue heart pills)

so far i am on day 11...I have been taking 40 mgs ed, split into three dosages..3-4 hours apart. I have read litrature but this is my actual first time using this stuff...my starting weight was 168.4 lbs on a full stomach and so far i have weighed 170.4 lbs tops on a full stomach.

I am home to see the folks and its hard to eat the same way like i do when im by myself...anyway i still brought my dbol with me and have been doin my daily dosages.

like i said i weighed 170.4 lbs around day 8 then i had to come down for the weekend...my muscles feel more fuller but the strength has not kicked in yet and that maybe hard to track considering i jus changed up my routine...my question is i have only gained 2 lbs so far???? is this how its suppose to work? my worst fear is fake gear...also i havent eaten the way i did for 2 days...im sure thats a factor...but today while at my folks place i weighed 169 lbs. like i said i havent been eating as much since i got here for the weekend

Is this working???
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 08-14-2010 at 06:58 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Sounds like it may be bunk or very under dosed. At week 2 Dbol usually starts kicking in with strength and water retention. Even with a lack of diet, Dbol will still throw on a considerable amount of water at that dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Sounds like it may be bunk or very under dosed. At week 2 Dbol usually starts kicking in with strength and water retention. Even with a lack of diet, Dbol will still throw on a considerable amount of water at that dosage.
    Thats what i thought

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Check your PM bro

Thread Information