meat&2veg is offline Associate Member

Balls dont swing after training!?

I dont know if any of you guys experience this of have in the past?

I am not on any roids but will be starting a course soon, the last time I took juice was about a year ago...

What I notice is that after I have been training and am at the gym in the shower my ball bag is tight and very shrunken like I am bang on a course...After a while when leaving the gym they drop back down and start swinging again!

Weird....

kiki123 is offline Associate Member
    I get this problem sometimes too, but for me its my johnson that shrinks up more so than the berries.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    IDK if you know this but, we dont want to hear about your junk LOL

bigxx44 is offline Junior Member
    i have this problem where my penis gets huge, bigger then greg odens lol

pskyle is offline Junior Member
    I'm 12 and what is this?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by pskyle View Post
    I'm 12 and what is this?
    if your 12 you should be in bed asleep right about now ready for school tomorrow.

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    It could just be that all your blood is pumping towards the muscle you just worked out and not much is going to your balls or to ur dong. I find that both my "junk" isnt as big as normal after a workout, specially my balls, usually comes back after an hour or so when my pump is starting to wear off.

meat&2veg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gDaddy View Post
    It could just be that all your blood is pumping towards the muscle you just worked out and not much is going to your balls or to ur dong. I find that both my "junk" isnt as big as normal after a workout, specially my balls, usually comes back after an hour or so when my pump is starting to wear off.

Yeah that same as me, your prob right about the blood thing...Its just lame in the showers and changing room when Uncle John and the twins shrink!!!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by meat&2veg View Post
    Yeah that same as me, your prob right about the blood thing...Its just lame in the showers and changing room when Uncle John and the twins shrink!!!
    Are you trying to impress the other guys in the shower?

I could care less whether or not my balls swing in the mens locker room. Or anywhere for that matter.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Are you trying to impress the other guys in the shower?

I could care less whether or not my balls swing in the mens locker room. Or anywhere for that matter.
    lol this

brokendown is offline Junior Member
    It may be natures way of protecting your junk, hard physical activity probably signals the body to protect that area so it doesn't get tore off .

boyoboyo is offline Junior Member
    strong username to thread title, has no body else noticed this? lol

UT IRON is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meat&2veg View Post
    I dont know if any of you guys experience this of have in the past?

I am not on any roids but will be starting a course soon, the last time I took juice was about a year ago...

What I notice is that after I have been training and am at the gym in the shower my ball bag is tight and very shrunken like I am bang on a course...After a while when leaving the gym they drop back down and start swinging again!

Weird....
    Seriously

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    ^^^^^^ Go back to School^^^^^^^^^

Didn't anybody pay attention during Sex Ed. class?
    The Testes retract into the body for warmth and to produce sperm. Jesus people. C'mon it's not rocket science.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Oh my god...

You learn this stuff in like grade 8 health class! It's the most basic knowlege of the sexual organs. Your testicles lift or hang as an autonomic response to hot and cold, and to physical exertion, etc. in order to maintain homeostasis. Sperm cells and the cells that produce them must be kept at a very certain low temperature at all times, so if you are in a very cold environment, your scrotum will contract and lift upwards to conserve heat. And in hot environments it will drop and expand.

It has nothing to do with AAS use. This is basic knowlege, people.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It's hard to believe that someone would ask this question with all the sources available for information. I googled it and 50,000 responses, just to see what happened, because I already new it.
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 08-14-2010 at 05:49 PM.

You don't even NEED to google something like this, man. You should already know it...

Is the American education system getting THAT bad now??

Yeah, right? I mean I think a little less time spent on poetry and a little more spent on sex ed is going to ensure that our country goes in the right direction. Do we really need a bunch of Ezra Pound spewing 17 year old parents? I think not.

lol I didn't infer ANY references to the country going down the crapper BECAUSE of sex ed or a lack thereof. I also didn't say anything about poetry.

You totally butchered my original comment. Also add to the fact I was making a joke.

And it's not even sex ed, it's basic biology. On that note, should we NOT be teaching people about how and why their own bodies function and do the things they do? We're not telling 13 year olds to go fvck like jackrabbits and have children at that age. I hardly think any 17 year old is going to go run out and have children and become a teen parent because we told him why his scrotum raises and lowers in hot and cold environments...

I was kidding as well, sort of. Sadly I just know too much about how screwed up our education system is (wife's a teacher). In fairness some states are better than others too.

I think 17 year olds will be 17 year olds. That's why we need to educate them about how their bodies work and how to avoid pregnancy. Though at 17 it's too late. That kind of education needs to come at like 12, with some preliminary stuff even younger. I can't believe the stuff kids are doing at 12 today, and I hit my stride early so to speak.

Thread Information