redescalade100 is offline Junior Member

Digestion issues ?

Been on test e 750 a week and eq 600 a week for about 12 weeks now.

I've recently..within the last week...ran into some digestion problems.

Here is all symptoms.

Not passing full stools..little things
    Feeling like I'm full and want to throw up after barley eating and i mean hardly anything...we all know u don't grow on 2000 calories a day.

I picked up a fiber powder that has 3 organic sources including flaxseed....doesn't seem to be helping...then picked up digestive enzymes..hasn't really helped me do a normal bowel movement.

My appetite has gone down over the last few weeks...test and eq? it should be so high that my fridge is constantly empty.

Opinions? Solutions?

Thanks

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    How long have you been on the digestive enzymes/fiber?

well i was on fiber like a few weeks back. then stopped. then just got back on it last week. another thing is that i feel like i always have to burp but i can't. that feeling of being "backed up" like the food is right in your throat!! really sucks balls.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Stay consistent with these supplements, it takes time for them to do their thing.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    How's your water intake? I get backed up sometimes when i'm not well hydrated.

brokendown is offline Junior Member
    who would have thought I just read an article about poo

Little turdlets probably mean your dehydrated ...try more water and fiber

The river runs through it, means a excess of water leaving your body, could be a food intolerance, illness, lack of bacteria.Avoid raw fruit and veggies for awhile and drink plenty of water. Try yogurt to had healthy bacteria back to your body.

the wall paper peeler , your sh*t should not stink ,stay away from high fat food and alcohol

I think you need to stick with a plan for awhile , like HawaiinPride stated , if you do change your eating habits ,do it gradually

BlueNY81 is offline New Member
    Try Psyllium Husk capsules, they work great (with lots of water) But make sure , as with any fiber capsule, take each SEPARATELY with lots of water each before meals.

If this doesn't resolve soon you should go see a gastrointerologist. You don't want to be constipated for long periods of time. Your body will begin to reabsorb the toxins from your large intestine back into your bloodstream, effectively poisoning you.

On a proper diet you should have no issues dropping a deuce at least twice a day. Once a day is still considered normal, but less than that is trouble area.

Years of antibiotics will wreck the good bacteria in your digestive system. If you've been on them a lot you need to repopulate your gut with some good stuff like lactobacillus. Yogurt is a good source, some doctors will prescribe pills for severe cases.

Make sure you get enough fiber, especially when eating the high protein diet a weight lifter eats. You need at least 30 grams a day, and more isn't a bad thing.

Thanks for all help guys. I will wisely take in all information givin to me.

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redescalade100 View Post
    Been on test e 750 a week and eq 600 a week for about 12 weeks now.

I've recently..within the last week...ran into some digestion problems.

Here is all symptoms.

Not passing full stools..little things
    Feeling like I'm full and want to throw up after barley eating and i mean hardly anything...we all know u don't grow on 2000 calories a day.

I picked up a fiber powder that has 3 organic sources including flaxseed....doesn't seem to be helping...then picked up digestive enzymes..hasn't really helped me do a normal bowel movement.

My appetite has gone down over the last few weeks...test and eq? it should be so high that my fridge is constantly empty.

Opinions? Solutions?

Thanks
    Pro biotics works wonders.10-25billion live cultures in ea.pill.Like eating 10 activia yogurts.Take 10 min.before breakfast.You will be more gassy but that is good.Food is being broken down fast as shit.Good luck! Good ones at gnc.
    Last edited by Bullnutz; 08-16-2010 at 10:08 PM.

Thread Information