XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Exclamation So did anyone ask you "the" question?

Seems to happen more now that I am geared up.

25 extra pounds probably doesn't help either.

You know "the" question.

> "Wow you're sure are a lot bigger"

X > "Yes, I've been lifting, you know training hard."

> "You look like you're on steroids ."

X > "Nah, just creatine and protein."

> "You sure about that, look how tight your shirt is..."

X > "Yes, I am sure about that, thanks for asking. I guess I should stop buying such small clothes..."
    Last edited by XBiker; 11-22-2001 at 06:52 PM.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    the wednesday before thanksgiving is the BEST night to go out of the year. that being said, i saw alot of people that i haven't seen in about 3 years (35 lbs ago). i got alot that "what happened to you" etc. it's kinda fun. i answered them all with "protein, creatine and water"

I guess it's to be expected....

I can recall some of my friends that have jumped on and gained weight. I always knew what was up....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i just say i suck at laundry and shrunk my shirt

I GOT SOME QUESTIONS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO ON MY LITTLE DECA CYCLE...I JUST TOLD THEM I'M STARTING TO TRAIN REGULAR CAUSE MY SHOULDER FEELS BETTER. SO NOW I CAN DO EVERYTHING...BUT WHAT ARE THEY GONNA SAY WHEN I DO MY REAL CYCLE IN JAN??.HMMM TO BE CONT'

BULLonPARADE is offline New Member
    Guy out of the blue the other day said "Man you like you do steroids ." My response was "You look just like a pedophile.....like kids?"

Gilster is offline Member
    The only person to figure me out is my sister. She had not seen me in 6 months and when she came in to town she was like WTF. She asked me what I was doing. I said the usual, working out hard, water, protein, and creatine. She said that would explain the weight loss but how do you explain ths. She was grabbing my arms. She just said "BULLSHIT, I am not stupid. If you don't tell me the truth I am gonna tell mom that I think you are doing steroids , and she will call you daily and hound you about this"
    My sister knew that I had done a cycle many years ago so I told her the truth. This is the only time I have not just been able to say"STEROIDS! Are you crazy man? That shit will shrink your balls, and kill you. You think I am stupid or something?" I say this while looking visibly upset and angered at there suggestion.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    it dosent happen often with people i see on a regular basis, but people that havent seen me in a while say the exact thing you refer to xbiker, i dont really mind if they think im "on" as long as they dont have a shitty attitude about it. those kind of people( the people that dont know what we are about) drive me fu**in crazy.
    peace bb79

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea that suck i get all the time when im on i ususally dont go out at all for those weeks and when thay see me they ask stupid questions ,man what happen?u look bigger since last time i saw u! no i grabed my little brothers shirt by accident thats all.

asimov is offline Junior Member
    Some people seem to be looking to point you out as a "roider". I had only put on about 8 pounds (up to 215) and I got called out on it. I didn't think it was that noticable yet.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I've got called on it 3 times in the past week...Who wants to hear how it happened?! Someone say "I do, i do",,,

Walk into a party friend goes

"What the hell? You're so big...you juicing??"

"Ya right, I wish...just eating SOOO much food, it's working"

Situation 2:

Another party (Some guy that is juicing himself, doesn't know i know he is though goes...)

"You takin juice?"
    "Nope"
    "Ya right, dude it's cool, i don't care"
    "I just chuckled and shrugged my shoulders and said whatever."

Situation 3:

Happened today

"Holy shit. What are you on some kind of steroid program?"

"Nope, it's called food, a lot of it." (He didn't buy it)

I've only been doing this for 5 weeks! Holy shit, i can't wait till I'm done with this...I'll never hear the end of it....I'll simply say..

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    I've got called on it 3 times in the past week...Who wants to hear how it happened?! Someone say "I do, i do",,,

Walk into a party friend goes

"What the hell? You're so big...you juicing??"

"Ya right, I wish...just eating SOOO much food, it's working"

Situation 2:

Another party (Some guy that is juicing himself, doesn't know i know he is though goes...)

"You takin juice?"
    "Nope"
    "Ya right, dude it's cool, i don't care"
    "I just chuckled and shrugged my shoulders and said whatever."

Situation 3:

Happened today

"Holy shit. What are you on some kind of steroid program?"

"Nope, it's called food, a lot of it." (He didn't buy it)

I've only been doing this for 5 weeks! Holy shit, i can't wait till I'm done with this...I'll never hear the end of it....I'll simply say..
    I know the feeling, bro...

I guess we're all in it together.

Long live the sport.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Thats why they invented baggy clothes

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: i might

Originally posted by 47john
    cuz my sis is 5-10 @180 and kicks his ass
    I'm sorry, but for some reason I cannot stop laughing at this image

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by pureanger
    Thats why they invented baggy clothes

Ya, you and your naked self can take those clothes and....

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    I luv "are you juicin'" questions. Confirms i'm on the right track.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    I never got a direct Q about juicing, so I never had to answer, but when asked about how big I got, I start a neverending list: Protein, Dextrose, Creatine, 5000+ calories, Tribulus, Glutamine, AminoAcids, Multivitamins, Vitamin C, bla bla bla. They always buy it (well they had so far). The only two people who know that I'm juicin' are my best friend, and my mom, and I wanna keep it that way.

But, I love the looks. Just yesterday I went out with some friends, we went to some bars and stuff, and I was lie WTF, girls were all over me. I had a pretty tight shirt on, and my shoulders, traps and lats were sticking out (and I'm not that big either ) And I was getting those " I wanna fuck you" looks from babes. It was cool. I'll sacrifice some sleep from time to time to get my ego boost like this again

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I get asked and say "no." Before I ever started I had planned on saying, "No, but thanks for saying that. I'll take it as a compliment." After all, if you're not on but people think you are then it should make ya feel good, or am I wrong? I never really get the chance to say that though. I just go with lots of food and creatine. Man, I'm not looking forward to seeing a few people I haven't seen in years. I've put on almost 80lbs. now since I've sen them and am still pretty lean so I'm going to have fun trying to alleviate suspicion on that one.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by 47john

thats amazing good gains dude
    Thanks bro. I started out pretty damn thin, so at first people were like, "Good you're gaining weight." Now people are like, "Quick, someone take that food away from him or else he's gonna get bigger again." I'll let you once I've gained 100lbs. lbm.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    People always try to take away from the hard work we have to go through. I dont care if your juicing or not, its hard work and all these pussies who think you take the shit and get huge over night piss me off. Its more work on than off and it takes a certain kind of person with will and desire to accomplish what we in the fitness world have. Fuck these chumps who try to discredit the modern day worriors. I say bring it, or get the fuck out of my way!!!!!!!

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Modern day WARRIORS. Whoops. finger fucked the key board. The ends justify the means. It doesn't matter how you get there, just get there. Didn't mean to get long winded, but it just pisses me off.

musclebones is offline New Member
    I'm new to THIS board thought i'd let you guys know where I stand :

I got out of high school weighing low 140's .. then I started lifting. (I was a burnout in highschool In 2 years I had gotten myself up to 175 NATURALLY. I was bulky though. THAT ALONE got more comments from people, I couldn't believe it. "You juicing" ?? I always heard rumours that I did juice. I even had a few kids as me if i was "shooting shit up my ass or what ?" So @ 175/180 I cut down to 160, was pretty lean. Then a year ago I started andro/creatine and put on 15 lbs over some time. So I was 170 after I lost water weight. I did my first cycle starting last august, NOW THIS TIME I got ALOT more lean and put on 15 lbs.

Did 12 amps of sust over 10 weeks. But I really know how to train and eat.. I work at a gym,

am 185lbs now.. pretty lean, but still need to cut up. Got alot of comments from old friends "your on the magic potion" .. and people starting at me ALL the time.. my peers in the gym and shit. Like they all knew! So heres my next and FINAL cycle ...starting next week

300mg deca /wk 1-8
    250mg test cyp 1-8
    75mg winny ED 5-10
    clomid.

I'm gonna hear a hella lot after this one ! but its gonna be worth it ..

peace

musclebones

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    My mother of all the people in the world asked me, I handed her the "body for life" book with all the before and after pictures, and told her to read it. I think she got through about 4 pages before she was totally bored with it, she looked at me and said " Thats great you did that the healthy way" I am still laughing at her.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by THE JU-ICE
    People always try to take away from the hard work we have to go through. I dont care if your juicing or not, its hard work and all these pussies who think you take the shit and get huge over night piss me off. Its more work on than off and it takes a certain kind of person with will and desire to accomplish what we in the fitness world have. Fuck these chumps who try to discredit the modern day worriors. I say bring it, or get the fuck out of my way!!!!!!!
    in the immortal words of IG

W O R D
    What happens here, stays here

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    FUCK 'EM ALL!! THEY'RE H-A-T-E-R-S!!
    We don't need haters fellas.
    JK!! It's not something you want everyone to know, but people will always make assumptions. I make assumptions about every hot little slut i see on the strip.....That they need to sleep with me!! Good luck all, and anyone with a good story on this one should give it to us.

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Yea, and it doesnt help that you look big AND they see you on the AR website 24 hours a day...haha.

-max.

ps: sorry ive been gone so long, but im working 12-14 hour shifts right now. but ill get on when i can. BTW, i CANT WAIT to get my shirt!!!

peace

Thread Information