3ebmike is offline Junior Member

Ouch test prop...

doing eod injections... feels like i got beat with a bat the next day, could barely walk. lolol.
    does this get worse with more injections? i've just been switching left and right quads, with 20g needles.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    yikes why 20ga? also you need to rotate sites.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    20g is a pretty big needle even by my standards. I use 22g and thats considered large. Look on ar-r .com and get some sterile cottonseed oil and cut the prop 2:1. Spend extra time massaging the injection site. Make sure you inject slowly. 1.0cc takes me about 15 or 20 seconds to depress the plunger. Try going for a walk after words to work the oil out of the muscles. Vary your injection sites depending on the muscle you're using. Sleep with a heating pad on the injection site. Take 800mg of ibuprofen for inflamation. These are just a few things that help me and others here with injection pain

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    20g is a pretty big needle even by my standards. I use 22g and thats considered large. Look on ar-r.com and get some sterile cottonseed oil and cut the prop 2:1. Spend extra time massaging the injection site. Make sure you inject slowly. 1.0cc takes me about 15 or 20 seconds to depress the plunger. Try going for a walk after words to work the oil out of the muscles. Vary your injection sites depending on the muscle you're using. Sleep with a heating pad on the injection site. Take 800mg of ibuprofen for inflamation. These are just a few things that help me and others here with injection pain
    I was recommended 20g, (poor choice), but yes ibuprofen has been helping wonders.. i looked like an old man in the gym today limping around.

i want to do my shoulders but there is just a bundle of visible veins, scares me.

Big
    I shoot with 25

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I shoot with 25
    will def be doing this next time. will test prop directly increase vascularity? i know it mainly comes down to diet/cardio/low bodyfat.. but i've noticed quite a bit more on my first week.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Diet increases vascularity more so then certain AAS compounds. Agree with the sterile cotton/grape seed idea. Should help a ton in conjunction with the heating pad or pre-warming the oil/injection site.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Diet is the best way to increase vascularity

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I'm 14 days into a prop cycle myself. You really should rotate sites. I am injecting every day and have 6 sites total (quads, glutes, delts). The only site that makes me sore is quads. Maybe try switching to ED (smaller injections could prevent soreness) and using at least 6 sites. Otherwise keep it to ed and add glutes or something. That is the least painful injection and also the easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I'm 14 days into a prop cycle myself. You really should rotate sites. I am injecting every day and have 6 sites total (quads, glutes, delts). The only site that makes me sore is quads. Maybe try switching to ED (smaller injections could prevent soreness) and using at least 6 sites. Otherwise keep it to ed and add glutes or something. That is the least painful injection and also the easiest.
    This is my first time using injectables... my right quad is still super sore two days later.. is this normal?

if you didn't follow the advice from above, being sore for 2 days is normal.

tazmaniac1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I. Had the same issues hurt like a MF even had test flu , just talked to my guru said to mix with B12 or try bioling the test befoire hand hope it works the prop has been kicking my ass but I have lost some weight

sixey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I shoot with 25
    do you draw with the 25 as well?

HrdGainer80 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tazmaniac1 View Post
    I. Had the same issues hurt like a MF even had test flu , just talked to my guru said to mix with B12 or try bioling the test befoire hand hope it works the prop has been kicking my ass but I have lost some weight
    I don't think your supposed to boil it.... I would put it in a cup or bowl of hot water and let it sit for a while, it will thin it out some.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by sixey View Post
    do you draw with the 25 as well?
    I draw with a 22 or 23

arshigtx is offline Junior Member
    lol misc brah

Yeah definitely switch up injection sites, also if you can bear it you should try to inject ED.

Quote Originally Posted by arshigtx View Post
    lol misc brah

Yeah definitely switch up injection sites, also if you can bear it you should try to inject ED.
    i'd probably cry. haha. how is doing a shoulder injection by yourself? difficult?

tazmaniac1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HrdGainer80 View Post
    I don't think your supposed to boil it.... I would put it in a cup or bowl of hot water and let it sit for a while, it will thin it out some.
    didnt mean boil put the pin in a cup of water microwave till you start seeing bubbles this should help with the alcohol and thin it out some??

arshigtx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ebmike View Post
    i'd probably cry. haha. how is doing a shoulder injection by yourself? difficult?
    no idea, ive never cycle brah, i cant imagine it being too bad though

delts are easy but not with a huge 20g needle.

JBarron is offline Member
    I was getting really bad pain from my prop shots, I started cutting it with sterile grape seed oil, then I would run the syringe under hot hot water for a min or two, letting the oils combine.

That pretty much got rid of all the pain.

and wtf, 20g needles? ouch!

If you wanna do delt injections i suggest you get yourself some 1 inch 23-25g pins. If you grip the barrel like a a knife with the four fingers of your hand when you inject you can use your thumb and push back on the plunger to aspirate . or if you inject your front delt you can use 2 hands. I personally rotate the muscle heads of my delts when i inject Because i hate the idea of injecting my quads and don't have help for my glutes

i hate the idea of injecting my quads and
    how come?

At this point i only have access to 20 g needles. I will order some higher g this week, and if i tried to inject it into my quads id probably not be able to get out of bed lol. so i guess 20g in the shoulder is what i''m forced to do. also, i have been experiencing a bit of side effects, nothing estrogen related although i do have an AI on hand. I've been experiencing night sweats, general fatigue during the day, and somewhat of a higher body temp. I'm guessing this is all test flu related, but how long will this last? I'll be on day 7 tomorrow, and it will be my fourth injection running at 500mg/week.

brah order some up from ar-r , and im not sure where you live...but in most places you can walk right into a pharmacy and they will sell you pins without a hassle (prob just have to show id and maybe sign something).

i cant comment on the "test flu" since i know nothing really about it, but def def get some better pins man

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    here use this link. It's everything you need to know about injecting

How To Inject

JBarron is offline Member
    At this point i only have access to 20 g needles. I will order some higher g this week, and if i tried to inject it into my quads id probably not be able to get out of bed lol. so i guess 20g in the shoulder is what i''m forced to do. also, i have been experiencing a bit of side effects, nothing estrogen related although i do have an AI on hand. I've been experiencing night sweats, general fatigue during the day, and somewhat of a higher body temp. I'm guessing this is all test flu related, but how long will this last? I'll be on day 7 tomorrow, and it will be my fourth injection running at 500mg/week.
    If your bf% is low enough I honestly see no reason you'd get any estrogen sides on prop, but better safe then sorry.

My test flu came and went for the first 3 weeks, sometimes I wouldn't get it, then sometimes it would hit me a few hours after an injection. But it goes away.

What's your prop dosed at? Mine was 150mg/ml and it would hurt like a bitch, so don't be scared of cutting it with some sterile grape seed oil, pm if you need to know where to get any.

It really does eliminate the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by sixey View Post
    how come?
    I hit a nerve once in my quad the 2nd time i tried it. Just been a ***** about it since i guess.

I hit a nerve once in my quad the 2nd time i tried it. Just been a ***** about it since i guess.
    dam! thats one thing im really scared of where in the quad were you injecting??

I think it was because i injected to close to my knee. It was pretty painfull. I pulled out the needle and just said forget it and just went back to doing delts. I'm gonna try pecs soon I think to avoid excessive scarring

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn, you must have a huge pair to push a 20g needle into yourself. That's like stabbing yourself with a nail!

i just throw it in there like a dart. doesn't hurt too bad if you do it in one swift motion. it was actually a lot easier than i expected.. just the soreness the day after is something i didn't expect lol

Blog Entries
    i just throw it in there like a dart. doesn't hurt too bad if you do it in one swift motion. it was actually a lot easier than i expected.. just the soreness the day after is something i didn't expect lol
    thats how the prop pain is for me hurts for a few days after but never during the injection....i find that if i push it in really slow i can barely feel it cept for the slight pinch at first.....it will get easyer as the cycle progresses...good luck...

Thread Information